My Bike Reveal Parody of Walterrific!!! - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 43 Old 03-22-2017, 11:29 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
It didn't upset me!I just didn't get the humour!I didn't have a clue who made the flick and if I new it was a member I would not call him a dick!like I said in my last comment I must of missed something.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 43 Old 03-22-2017, 11:42 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterd10r View Post
It didn't upset me!I just didn't get the humour!I didn't have a clue who made the flick and if I new it was a member I would not call him a dick!like I said in my last comment I must of missed something.
How DARE you!

I need to go back to his YT vid and ask him to come back

Aww snap he made it private:

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #13 of 43 Old 03-22-2017, 11:45 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Aww man I am a dick LOL for real sorry generic

Sidenote...man I miss the old forum days

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #14 of 43 Old 03-23-2017, 12:35 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Whats just happened?now I'm really confused!Sebastian your not a dick!I don't want you to go!it was Shervin with the exhaust flap wasn't Sebastian?I owe a lot to the Sherminator!he was the 1 who guided me on the path of weight loss!that man was before his time!who was the other guy that was deeply religious!
post #15 of 43 Old 03-23-2017, 07:43 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterd10r View Post
Whats just happened?now I'm really confused!Sebastian your not a dick!I don't want you to go!it was Shervin with the exhaust flap wasn't Sebastian?I owe a lot to the Sherminator!he was the 1 who guided me on the path of weight loss!that man was before his time!who was the other guy that was deeply religious!
I'm a self-diagnosed dick for busting his balls too hard. No worries I came to grips with being an asshole years and years ago LOL.

What just happened was gen-eric left because ppl were clowning him and his video...which is why it is no longer available as evidenced above when I tried to re-post it (private now).

I initially legitimately tried ignoring him after seeing he started 15 new threads in his 6 months here. Eager beaver...excited. Understandable. Nothing wrong with that but when I would visit I would see new posts and there would be multiple new threads from him (exacerbated by overall less activity on the board). So I would start to read his threads/posts and found myself shaking my head.

I think some people tend to forget that this is zx-10r.net...and as such the newb threads about FINE-C don't necessarily need to be preached here. That's noob shit and this is a literbike forum ya know? Telling vets to, "joe rocket" in the county or face felony arrest was a bit much, his Walteriffic fap thread was a bit much, this fap thread to the previous fap thread seemed a bit much, etc...he even talked schmack to our beloved Scout! Unheard of I tell you!

Just go read some of his comments in his threads and I think you will see what I mean. So overall to me his threads seemed like fluff interspersed with random back-handed (my old CBR is better than this great [but dog off the line] of a 10R..what's wrong with my brand new Kawasaki! My CBR never did this!) type shit. Then I see his CBR in this video and it's a clap-trap?

Now I still bleed green but am not a one brand only kinda guy (My avatar pic has a Honda in it...look at my sig too) but still it kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Some of the more relevant post examples he seemed to get bitchy with seasoned members when they were legitimately trying to help him out and gave him well reasoned and logical answers. I believe he came off as condescending and argumentative while simultaneously being noob status which to me seemed not good.

I don't know maybe I mis-read him...and afterall who am I just another random member but what can I say it irked me. So I clowned him. Guilty as charged.

What can I say, I am a dick.

But forget all that The old ShervinRRRRRRRRRR threads are still gold

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #16 of 43 Old 03-23-2017, 04:08 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
He wanted info on weight loss and that's no biggy but weight loss over time spent doing it was something that's hard for anyone to answer!we all can post some maybe questionable thoughts sometimes but I honestly found this thread and video like the twighlight zone!is it my age here♿️
post #17 of 43 Old 03-27-2017, 12:06 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian1000 View Post
Aww man I meant Shervin not Sherman :hangs head in shame:

The memories ahh yes it's all coming back to me LOL

I swore I wouldn't...but
I thought the same thing from day 1, thought maybe it could be a Shervin alter ego or something. Didnt Shervin make some wicked exhaust at one point too?? Thanks i got a good chuckle out of this! And yea i miss old forum mem's too! But fer real, Eric bro, you did come on kinda strong, no? But yea, we also have some silly ass ninny humor around here too and some friendly ball busting like goes on in Fridaysmackninny thread is piss pants hilarious.

Sebastian you and i should start/join a group for self diagnosed dick heads/assholes! Its like a janitorial job at a elementary school - not pretty but someone's gotta do it!

*Official winner of one Riflemans 1/5 insert
post #18 of 43 Old 03-27-2017, 01:50 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Damn I'm mad I missed the video. I never clicked on this thread until today and I've missed out on all the fun lol.
Most of his threads seemed like they were for the ZX6R.com forum(Nothing against that forum, just usually a lot of noob style threads)
Sebastian1000 likes this.
post #19 of 43 Old 03-27-2017, 03:17 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaLife View Post
Damn I'm mad I missed the video. I never clicked on this thread until today and I've missed out on all the fun lol.
Most of his threads seemed like they were for the ZX6R.com forum(Nothing against that forum, just usually a lot of noob style threads)
you missed nothing..

it would of been 3 minutes and 24 seconds of your life you would never get back after watching it.

2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R

~Woolich ECU Flash/Log Box/AutoTune~Driven Block Off Plates~Woodcraft Frame sliders~Cox Radiator Guard~OEM Seat Cowl~Tinted Hotbodies Venom Windscreen~Lightech Chain Adjusters/Axle Sliders/Spools~Sato Rearsets/Race Hooks/Bar Ends/Reservoir Covers~Pazzo Shorty Levers~Engine Ice~Motodynamics Rear Turn Signals~Ohlins TTX MKII Rear Shock~R&G Case Savers~M4 Street Slayer Exhaust~Ohlins Race SCU~+1 -2 520 Driven Sprockets~520 DID Gold Chain~
post #20 of 43 Old 03-27-2017, 06:14 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Calyx Shervin exhaust gate is one of the funniest story's Ive read on here!the cops couldn't pin who's bike was obnoxious!the Shervinator had it set up with some sort of solenoid that when he hit some sort of switch there was a by-pass on the standard pipe converting it to a straight pipe from his headers if I remember correctly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.