Gen5/H2/S1000RR/1299SA/RSV4-RF/R1M/EBR 1190RX Dyno Shoot-Out - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 39 Old 04-02-2017, 12:01 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

i just want to see a gen 5 beat one of these fast BMWs from a roll. They just get destroyed.. The roll ons I did against BMW didn't end well. I don't get it honestly.
belkins likes this.

More cowbell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 39 Old 04-02-2017, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1000 View Post
i just want to see a gen 5 beat one of these fast BMWs from a roll. They just get destroyed.. The roll ons I did against BMW didn't end well. I don't get it honestly.
seems to me a lot of people don't wanna share there dyno numbers/results... hard to find any gen 5 dyno results.. the bmw is putting down some major power.. and has dyno results to back them up. haters gonna hate but if i had the money i would love to own one along with a h2r/h2.

2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R

~Woolich ECU Flash/Log Box/AutoTune~Driven Block Off Plates~Woodcraft Frame sliders~Cox Radiator Guard~OEM Seat Cowl~Tinted Hotbodies Venom Windscreen~Lightech Chain Adjusters/Axle Sliders/Spools~Sato Rearsets/Race Hooks/Bar Ends/Reservoir Covers~Pazzo Shorty Levers~Engine Ice~Motodynamics Rear Turn Signals~Ohlins TTX MKII Rear Shock~R&G Case Savers~M4 Street Slayer Exhaust~Ohlins Race SCU~+1 -2 520 Driven Sprockets~520 DID Gold Chain~
post #23 of 39 Old 04-02-2017, 02:41 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by belkins View Post
He does say it was flashed by don guhl and has graves exhaust only.. so there maybe something with wrong the tune though
Tune has to be off. WAY off to be THAT down. Look at the charts I posted from a shootout. All bikes similarily modified, they were all flashed by the same individual with the exception being the BMW as that was flashed by Brentuning. They were also then all re-tuned by the same individual on the same exact dyno. BMW and ZX-10R were 1HP apart; BMW numbers on the charts I posted were similar to the numbers shown in the videos. Something is off with the ZX-10R, more than likely the tune/flash. No reason it should be 10HP down on the BMW.
post #24 of 39 Old 04-02-2017, 02:43 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxtradamus View Post
Don't believe the BS 650ib pushes.
This. 1000x this.

I can't trust someone who's knowledge of bikes only goes as far as being able to oohh and ahhh over the paint of a bike and what type of wheels it has.
LDH and Boxtradamus like this.
post #25 of 39 Old 04-02-2017, 02:46 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10RArcher View Post
This. 1000x this.

I can't trust someone who's knowledge of bikes only goes as far as being able to oohh and ahhh over the paint of a bike and what type of wheels it has.
650iB cant ride for shit! That was proven in one of his most recent Yamaha R6 videos.
post #26 of 39 Old 04-02-2017, 02:53 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
650iB cant ride for shit! That was proven in one of his most recent Yamaha R6 videos.
That too. I got about 1 to 2 minutes into the riding and I was like are you fucking kidding me?
post #27 of 39 Old 04-02-2017, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
While everything he says or does some may not agree with... but I really enjoy most his videos and got to give it to him as far as trying to get more people to go do there local track days and educating people with the process of doing track days and what is all involved with some of his videos. He is a very big guy also and makes most bikes look like a honda grom with him riding them. Not everyone is born a track rider out of your mommys womb like some seem to be or think they are but at least he is learning and putting in the time to learn proper techniques and then taking the time to educate viewers as he progresses and learns.

~Woolich ECU Flash/Log Box/AutoTune~Driven Block Off Plates~Woodcraft Frame sliders~Cox Radiator Guard~OEM Seat Cowl~Tinted Hotbodies Venom Windscreen~Lightech Chain Adjusters/Axle Sliders/Spools~Sato Rearsets/Race Hooks/Bar Ends/Reservoir Covers~Pazzo Shorty Levers~Engine Ice~Motodynamics Rear Turn Signals~Ohlins TTX MKII Rear Shock~R&G Case Savers~M4 Street Slayer Exhaust~Ohlins Race SCU~+1 -2 520 Driven Sprockets~520 DID Gold Chain~
post #28 of 39 Old 04-02-2017, 03:55 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I don't care about dyno results I just want the G5 to stop taking so many L's on the street.

More cowbell
post #29 of 39 Old 04-02-2017, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10RArcher View Post
Tune has to be off. WAY off to be THAT down. Look at the charts I posted from a shootout. All bikes similarily modified, they were all flashed by the same individual with the exception being the BMW as that was flashed by Brentuning. They were also then all re-tuned by the same individual on the same exact dyno. BMW and ZX-10R were 1HP apart; BMW numbers on the charts I posted were similar to the numbers shown in the videos. Something is off with the ZX-10R, more than likely the tune/flash. No reason it should be 10HP down on the BMW.
not sure which shootout you are talking about.. i found on woolich facebook where u posted a pic of ur gen 5 16.. with nice numbers for the 16 gen5 but did not see any others. I do see on your dyno sheet it is in sae and there dyno is set on std. some say there is a difference? Seems like every other dyno results i could find was for a gen 5 and was for a stock machine at only got like 174-175hp as the results.

I did see on one of your post about saying you wanted comparing your 16 gen 5 with ur 2011gen4 but could not find anything on that.

btw i like your guys/woolich facebook.. just found it.. lot's of good stuff on there. Saw the video with the new rr.. would like to see a dyno shootout vs reg gen5. Are the numbers the same for a gen5 stock vs rr stock?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	archerdynos.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	395953  

Last edited by belkins; 04-02-2017 at 04:13 PM.
post #30 of 39 Old 04-02-2017, 04:09 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by belkins View Post
While everything he says or does some may not agree with... but I really enjoy most his videos and got to give it to him as far as trying to get more people to go do there local track days and educating people with the process of doing track days and what is all involved with some of his videos. He is a very big guy also and makes most bikes look like a honda grom with him riding them. Not everyone is born a track rider out of your mommys womb like some seem to be or think they are but at least he is learning and putting in the time to learn proper techniques and then taking the time to educate viewers as he progresses and learns.
Naw,..... he is just trying to make a buck on YouTube advertising. More power to him for that, but he still cant ride for shit.
ZX10RArcher, LDH and belkins like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.