Gen 4: 2011-2015 Woolich Quickshifters - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 Old 03-03-2015, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Woolich Quickshifters

Looking to put in another order for a batch of quickshifters and/or other Woolich products. This will likely be the last batch of quickshifters I order and do. So it's a chance to save a good $40 dollars or so. Please keep this thread on point as to not add any confusion. If you have a question or are unsure about something please PM me.

1) Ideally I'd like at least 10 quickshifters and/or Woolich products.
1A) Currently I have 4; three quickshifters and one Woolich product
1B) May have a fifth depending on what happens in the next few days here
1C) Quickshifters don't have to be integrated by me... if you're running your own Woolich setup, I can order them for you and ship just the sensor to you and have the race tools key added to your account in the WRT Software. Save you some $$$
1D) Also if you're running someone else's flash and want to run a quickshifter, I can add it to their flash without changing their values. A very minimal fee to cover my time and return shipping will be added to the cost of the quickshifter.

2) Money up front, in full. No exceptions.
2A) Cost will be the cost of the quickshifter (or other item) plus your share of the express shipping split evenly amongst everyone. Last time it was about $10 a person compared to $50 if you order it on your own.

3) If you put in a larger order, say a quickshifter kit and a log box kit I can get you a discount on your package in addition to savings on the express shipping.

4) I would like to put this order in no later than the 13th/14th of March. Items would arrive here either the 19th/20th of March.

===============================================
CURRENT LIST
===============================================
1) M*****: Flash, Quickshifter, Launch control
2) ----DELETED----
3) C****: Woolich Mitsu Log Box + ZT-3 Wideband
4) C**** H********: Quickshifter, launch control, integrate into past flash
5) T*********: Flash, Quickshifter, Launch control

ME Motorsports, Inc. Exclusive North American Distributor of Woolich Racing products. Official MotoGyro Vision , Zeitronix, Brock's Performance, Core Moto and MWR filtration products vendor.
For a special ZX-10R.net discount on Woolich Racing products, please private message me!

|| Facebook || Website || 701.212.1130 || NorthAmerica@WoolichRacing.com ||

Last edited by ZX10RArcher; 03-11-2015 at 11:21 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 Old 03-04-2015, 06:46 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Sorry... (still new here) is there a post with the pricing options? I see the QS, LC, Flash, Log box, but curious as to the pricing...

Again sorry if I missed it somewhere...
post #3 of 42 Old 03-04-2015, 09:22 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I was told the qs alone is $380 this helps

post #4 of 42 Old 03-04-2015, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Yes the QS is now $380... It was $340 originally for a limited time as a special introductory price. This includes the launch control feature. The pit limiter switch/harness is an extra $20 if you want it (optional feature).

The flash is $100 for my more aggressive one or $75 for just removing restrictions (this flash will not be offered by me for much longer). If you're using a flash from someone else, it's $50.

The Log box is $664, Log Box Pro is $734.

If you want to put in a larger order, say a log box and the quickshifter kit, PM me and I'll give you my special pricing.

ME Motorsports, Inc. Exclusive North American Distributor of Woolich Racing products. Official MotoGyro Vision , Zeitronix, Brock's Performance, Core Moto and MWR filtration products vendor.
For a special ZX-10R.net discount on Woolich Racing products, please private message me!

post #5 of 42 Old 03-05-2015, 09:09 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Archer, those dates work for me excellent, if you have the QS by the 20th....end of month I would have it on my hands...

common guys, lets get 10 people on this, the price is right, bazzaz, or any other system would cost the same and to my understanding this cordona shift switch are better, also less wiring.
post #6 of 42 Old 03-05-2015, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Order will be placed next Thursday, 12MAR15.
Items should be expected here before Friday, 20MAR15

post #7 of 42 Old 03-05-2015, 11:36 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

with that reflash the ECU will only work with Cordona switch?
post #8 of 42 Old 03-05-2015, 11:38 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Im thinking of what happens in a accident and someone needs a replacement.. and aprox how much will it cost.
post #9 of 42 Old 03-05-2015, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Correct.

Replacements from Cordona look to be around $200.

post #10 of 42 Old 03-05-2015, 11:51 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Nice...
so no need to reflash again or anything....

200usd that Is what bazzaz and power commander cost and honestly.... I have sent last month 4 bad sensors from one of those company, 1 of them brand new with new style.

cordona has a reputation of good stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.