Vendor Feedback - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 197 Old 03-18-2006, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Exclamation Vendor Feedback

Hi Guys and Gals,

We have a lot of great vendors here that really go the extra mile for us and feed our addictions. There are many of us who buy product from them and are truly pleased with the experience. I would like to start this thread to allow us to provide feedback both positive or otherwise to show our appreciation to their great work. If the mods are so inclined they can make this a sticky and we can all post here as opposed to starting various threads to show our gratitude.

So maybe a little on what you bought, and from who with a little blurb on the service you recieved would be all I am asking.

Thanks

Jamey

P.S if it is not worthy of a sticky just let it fade away....I won't be too offended

Well, I started out with nothing and I still have most of it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 197 Old 03-18-2006, 11:00 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Purchased items from 2 sponsors and I recommend both

Brad @ superbike supply. Knowledgeable guy, Superb service, items came quickly...won't hesitate to use again

Slava @ Flatout (I understand he no longer works there) Had a minor problem but he made it right. Saw many posts of other members here and on other forums who had problems (i think it was a case of maybe taking on too much at once and getting overwhelmed) at any rate i'd order from Flatout again. I may be getting my 3rd set of Pilot Powers from them in the near future.

Edit...also bought some stuff from a guy who goes by HKMP7. Don't remember if it was from here or another forum. Excellent transaction as well.

Edit again...How can I forget champ91. Again I recommend all of these guys I've listed.

AFMEDIC

Insert haters and thieves here

Last edited by AFMEDIC; 03-19-2006 at 12:46 AM.
post #3 of 197 Old 03-19-2006, 12:42 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I to used Brad @ superbike supply: two piece leathers, akro S/O, Puig DB, and soon other stuff (I know I'm missing something!)

Champ91: great sliders...great service!

Valskater: I bought courtech tour bags from classified and he shipped before the deal was finalized!!!! They are not here yet but that is customs fault not his.
Great communication from all these people and I plan to do more buisness right here!

By the way I have saved WELL OVER $1,000 through buying here!

post #4 of 197 Old 03-19-2006, 01:37 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Champs: Awesome products and great seller, sliders and spools are great quality and shipped quick as can be. now I just need to add the front fork sliders and I'll be complete.

Clear Alternatives: Hooked it up with a integrated taillight and euro fronts at zx-10r.net pricing! Great sponsor with great products.

Ivan's: just got the block off plates for now but easy to reach and great customer service, will go TRE/PC3 when I get a chance to

$$$ just seems to drain through with the way these sponsors hook it up...Thanks alot to all the sponsors

05 ZX-10R Green *SOLD* - Champs Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools; Clear Alternatives Integrated Taillight; Clear Euro Signals; H7 Silverstars ; 1/5th Throttle Mod; Ivan's Block Off Plates; Hyperpro Steering Damper; OEM Solo Seat Cowl; Hindle Ti High Mount Exhaust shortened 4 in; SuperLED green running lights, LEDMods.net Green Speedo; GIPro gear indicator w/ TRE
post #5 of 197 Old 03-19-2006, 08:57 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to bigorange10r
I have used several vendors lately. bradd @superbike supp. is great, knowledgable, and he matched all the prices on my tiforce full system, attack rear sets, brake lines, and new race front fender. actually, the tiforce system, i ordered it thursday, and fedex came @ 8am sat, but i wasnt home, damn it!!!!! i also ordered a set of sliders from champs, it took nearly two weeks but i got em, and there is 6 inches of snow here anyway. cant wait to ride!!!!!!!
post #6 of 197 Old 03-19-2006, 09:03 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Todd at Calsportbike is great to work with he also a sponsor on the Hondasportbike network has great prices and a lot of knowledge he will gladly help with all your problems even riding tips has a school out west
post #7 of 197 Old 03-20-2006, 09:49 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Good idea pilot, it's now stuck.
post #8 of 197 Old 03-20-2006, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Thanks Guys

post #9 of 197 Old 03-20-2006, 04:50 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

ive spoke with brad at supperbike supply on the phone and ill be ordering very soon ......killer deal on ss speigler lines and crg levers !
post #10 of 197 Old 03-22-2006, 10:51 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Thanks to Chris at Flatout for the great customer service.

W.F.O.ing with style will bring life back into focus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.