Vendor Feedback - Page 4 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 197 Old 05-04-2006, 06:32 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

i had a great experience w/ Dwayne @ cycle concepts.....i highly recommend them, great price on my hyperpro rsc.....great customer service...i will buy from them again f'sho.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 197 Old 05-09-2006, 04:50 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

on Dwayn @ Cycle Concepts. I used the button to find someone selling a rear stand and found a post by Dwayne. PM'd him and before I knew it I had a Vortex stand on my doorstep. Great service and great prices.
post #33 of 197 Old 05-09-2006, 09:47 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Cycle Concepts
I'm glad we could help you guys out!! Have fun and ride safely!!

dwayne

post #34 of 197 Old 05-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Indy superbike just sent me the wrong color damper. I guess anyone can make a mistake. Ill see how they go about making it right before i give them a negative review. Just sucks, u know how it is, waiting even longer for a new toy
post #35 of 197 Old 05-30-2006, 03:10 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

i guess blue is purple ,so iwould recommend indy superbikes. They were quik with shipping and good prices
post #36 of 197 Old 06-01-2006, 01:10 AM
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to cain772 Send a message via Yahoo to cain772
I want to give a big thank you to Mary from Superbike Supply for helping me with my recent order. I order four quarts of Motul 300v oil from Superbike (they gave me a great price by the way) and FedEx made a mistake with my package. I got an email from FedEx informing me that my package was delivered but I did not receive a thing. At first I though someone stole my package from my doorstep and I thought I was pretty much screwed. I called Superbike Supply asking if my package was insured so I could call FedEx and report a claim. Mary instead said she would take care of every thing. For some reason FedEx redelivered my package back to Superbike supply. Mary kept me informed throughout this ordeal and assured me that my package was sent through a different courier this time. Mary’s customer service is exceptional and Superbike Supplies prices are the best I have seen on the net. I work for the hospitality industry and understand that having people with exceptional customer service skills keeps people coming back. I will definitely keep coming back to Superbike Supply.

Thanks once again Mary,
One Happy Customer
post #37 of 197 Old 06-29-2006, 04:26 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to deezuhl
Well i have been dealing with superbike supply for 3 months now and every transaction i have done with them has come thru perfect. i mean i have gotten 10+ packages from them and never had an issue. Not many internet companies take care of their customers like SBS..

matter of fact the last time i spoke to brad i asked him about getting me a steering damper and once its in stock ill pay for it. he drop shipped to me without even asking before i sent payment. i would never expect that from anyone.. although he does have my credit card on file..LOL which is good for him but bad for me.. if my GF sees another SBS package show up here for my zx-10 or 1000rr shes gonna put a hit out on brad..

Ace Performance.. 27 World Records Broken in 4 Events!!
Fastest all motor 998cc Standing Mile in the Country!!
Best Pass All Motor 205mph / Nitrous 209mph
post #38 of 197 Old 07-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Bradon@superbikesupply.com is the man plan to buy everything from him! Highly recomend you talk him if you need anything! 828-395-4231

2004 10r Green
Power Commander, Sato rear sets, hyperpro steering damper, Muzzys carbon slip on, ss brake lines etc..
post #39 of 197 Old 07-21-2006, 03:27 PM
Yankee Racer

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to zx10ragentblack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitter714
i guess blue is purple ,so iwould recommend indy superbikes. They were quik with shipping and good prices
Huge +1 for indysuperbikes and I would liek to thank them for sponsoring me.....give them a call for sure
post #40 of 197 Old 07-27-2006, 09:51 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast10
Bradon@superbikesupply.com is the man plan to buy everything from him! Highly recomend you talk him if you need anything! 828-395-4231
I appreciate your business...Hope your enjoying your new goodies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.