Vendor Feedback - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 197 Old 04-10-2006, 11:53 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Thumbs up Cycle Concepts

Thumbs up to Cycle Concepts for straightening things out and being honest about what happened.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 197 Old 04-13-2006, 06:46 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Clear Alternatives

My integrated tail light on the 10 was working a little screwy. Some LED's out and with the brake applied and a turn signal on, the yellow would flash but the red stayed lit instead of alternating with the flashing yellow.

Sent "Clear" a PM on Sunday afternoon explaining my problem. Got an answer from him a couple hours later (on a sunday mind you). Said it was covered under warrenty, but they would need my unit back. I don't own a car so the bike is it. Sent back a PM explaining that I would UPS my unit back to them on Monday and hoped a quick turnaround was possible to get me back on the road ASAP.

I'm in AZ and Clear Alternatives is in Vegas so I'm figuring they will get my unit on Wed. and if they ship the new unit on Wed, (after receiving mine) the very best I could hope for was to get the new unit on Friday.

Got home from work Wed. and to my great surprise... my new tail light was delivered already! And I was offered the replacement in any color lens I wanted. I had a clear lens since that was the only thing available when I bought it. Opted for a green lens.... and it looks great.

Thanks CA for outstanding customer service, I couldn't and wouldn't ask for anything better . I have a CA tail light on my EX500, almost 60K miles on it and never a problem.

Nice job Clear Alternatives!

Dennis.

JUST GREEN
post #23 of 197 Old 04-19-2006, 01:59 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Congrats to Dwayne at cycle concepts. Two dozen oil filters in a good time. Nice job.

W.F.O.ing with style will bring life back into focus

post #24 of 197 Old 04-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Just ordered my Arata full system through Cycle Concepts and Dwayne not only hooked me up price wise, but tried to get the exhaust to me as fast as possible. Thanks Dwayne!

I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box.
post #25 of 197 Old 04-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Champs (sliders)
Endurance engineering (Exhaust Hanger)

Both outstanding

post #26 of 197 Old 04-26-2006, 07:28 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Cycle Concepts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1killer1liter
Just ordered my Arata full system through Cycle Concepts and Dwayne not only hooked me up price wise, but tried to get the exhaust to me as fast as possible. Thanks Dwayne!
Thanks Jeremy for giving us a chance to get you what you needed...we look forward to helping you and many others from this site again in the future...

dwayne
post #27 of 197 Old 04-29-2006, 08:12 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Superbike Supply

Brad hooked me up with a GREAT deal on a GPR damper and I got in 3 days!!! Thanks for the staight talk Brad. Gona install it right now.
post #28 of 197 Old 05-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Superbike Supply
I reciently purchased the following
Hotbodies kit
Brembo Master cylinder
Woodcraft engine covers
K&N Air and Oil filters
Excellent Service, Great Price!!!!!!!!!
I would 100% reccomend Superbike Supply to anyone looking for MODS for their 10. I currently have a wish list and as soon as I get the cash I am going back for a few other things.
post #29 of 197 Old 05-01-2006, 11:22 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Thumbs up

I've ordered items from SUPERBIKE SUPPLY, FLATOUT, and CYCLE CONCEPTS.
Brad, Chris and Dwayne are all great to deal with. Will go to any of them when I need it.

The Joe Rocket Kawasaki Superbike jacket fits great Dwayne. Thanks for the fast response and shipping and great deal as well.

"Any man who says he is an AMERICAN, but something else also, isn't an AMERICAN at all.
We have room for but one flag, the AMERICAN FLAG .... We have room for but one language here, and that is the ENGLISH LANGUAGE...
And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the AMERICAN PEOPLE" TR
post #30 of 197 Old 05-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Let me say that Dwayne @ Cycle Concepts is THE MAN! He recieved my exhaust yesterday from Arata, checked it out to make sure everything was there and it was the right system. Well Arata messed up and sent the long can. Dwayne called Arata and Arata is drop shipping the can to me. Dwayne shipped the rest of the exhaust yesterday. FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Thanks a million Dwayne!

I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.