Supporting the Site Sponsors.... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 03-10-2007, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Supporting the Site Sponsors....

Hi,

I wanted to remind all you ZX-10R.net users, that the site sponsors (list is right here: http://zx-10r.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31) keep this site up & running. Every dollar they put into this site goes towards the many expenses this site incurs on a monthly basis (Hosting fees, Vbulletin fees, Other Software fees, etc).

Without the sponsors this site wouldn’t exist, so its important to support those who support this site! Yes, you might find an exhaust online somewhere for $20.00 cheaper, however your not going to get the support from an anonymous online source.

We all (or almost all) own bikes that cost $5,000 - $12,000+. Most of us don’t use our bikes as primary transportation, it’s a luxury item (or a sanity keeper in my case). The point is that we all have some disposable income.

Just give the sponsors a chance. If your going to talk their ears off getting advice & then run to another place to save $10 bucks, maybe you could rethink your actions.

If you find a killer price on something, PM our sponsors & see if someone will match it (or come close).

They keep this site running & try to keep that in mind.

If someone on this site approaches you to buy from them & their not on the sponsor list, you are asking to be ripped off. They are not allowed to do business here & worse, they are taking away from the people who pay to be here.

If someone contacts you, do us a favor & contact any of the moderating staff. Just forward us a PM, we will keep it quiet.

Remember, the purpose of this section is to give our members an easy way to get in contact with our sponsors and to help them sell their products. Please refrain from answering another member's post by putting up a link to an Ebay sale or a link to the classified section. If someone wants to buy from one of these other outlets they can easily do so.

Of course, you can also feel free to visit the ZX-10R.net store (http://zx-10r.net/index.php?page=store), go ahead & get some swag!

Thanks,
Rich

Last edited by Andy; 03-12-2007 at 09:48 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 03-12-2007, 09:34 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Cycle Concepts
Rich, that's awesome!!!! Keep up the great work you're doing with the site...

Dwayne
post #3 of 16 Old 03-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Yankee Racer

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to zx10ragentblack
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichTJ99
Hi,

I wanted to remind all you ZX-10R.net users, that the site sponsors (list is right here: http://zx-10r.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31) keep this site up & running. Every dollar they put into this site goes towards the many expenses this site incurs on a monthly basis (Hosting fees, Vbulletin fees, Other Software fees, etc).

Without the sponsors this site wouldn’t exist, so its important to support those who support this site! Yes, you might find an exhaust online somewhere for $20.00 cheaper, however your not going to get the support from an anonymous online source.

We all (or almost all) own bikes that cost $5,000 - $12,000+. Most of us don’t use our bikes as primary transportation, it’s a luxury item (or a sanity keeper in my case). The point is that we all have some disposable income.

Just give the sponsors a chance. If your going to talk their ears off getting advice & then run to another place to save $10 bucks, maybe you could rethink your actions.

If you find a killer price on something, PM our sponsors & see if someone will match it (or come close).

They keep this site running & try to keep that in mind.

If someone on this site approaches you to buy from them & their not on the sponsor list, you are asking to be ripped off. They are not allowed to do business here & worse, they are taking away from the people who pay to be here.

If someone contacts you, do us a favor & contact any of the moderating staff. Just forward us a PM, we will keep it quiet.

Remember, the purpose of this section is to give our members an easy way to get in contact with our sponsors and to help them sell their products. Please refrain from answering another member's post by putting up a link to an Ebay sale or a link to the classified section. If someone wants to buy from one of these other outlets they can easily do so.

Of course, you can also feel free to visit the ZX-10R.net store (http://zx-10r.net/index.php?page=store), go ahead & get some swag!

Thanks,
Rich
:iamwithst very well said

post #4 of 16 Old 03-12-2007, 09:25 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I posted this on another thread here but it fits in well here also....

Using a site sponsor is not some kind of charity.

You are for the most part getting the best price always… and then there is service. I’ve had a site sponsor eat it because something the shipper has done.

I have bought plastics, rearsets, pipes and scores of other stuff with the sponsors here and they have always had the best price…….

The only thing I have seen with a better price is when a place is trying to dump the two or three year old Icon jackets or helmets.

Save yourself some money and a lot of hassle… buy from a site sponsor…

Eschew Obfuscation
post #5 of 16 Old 03-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

to add to what you all are sayin your gettin A++++ service with the sponsors its not just some smoe takin your money and doin who knows what. plus it helps out our site here

N@TI$FINE$T
post #6 of 16 Old 04-28-2009, 12:33 AM
Where'd the boobs go?

Posting Frequency

just ordered some swag!!!
post #7 of 16 Old 05-05-2009, 09:43 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I am going to bump this thread as I think its important with some of the things going on lately.

A few facts:

1. This site is not free to run.
2. All the different software packages we use on the site are not free.
3. This site uses much more bandwidth that you would think ($$)
4. Our server is not on a crappy cheapo server with a budget hosting company.
5. The hosting is expensive especially with our bandwidth overages.
6. Buying from our sponsors helps keep this site running.

post #8 of 16 Old 05-27-2009, 09:41 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

just placed order with sponsor w00t

really great price and super nice service =)
post #9 of 16 Old 05-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

i spend all i can at superbike supply, i even drove up to see them. waiting on some new zx-10r.net shirts here

"There is always time to think about what you want to do,
Until it comes time to start doing what you were meant to do."

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.~unknown~

"The true test of a mans character is how he treats someone, from whom he has nothing to gain"

"It's the things that people don't know about themselves on the inside, that make them afraid"
post #10 of 16 Old 05-27-2009, 10:17 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by YB Legal View Post
i spend all i can at superbike supply, i even drove up to see them. waiting on some new zx-10r.net shirts here
your lucky they are so close

im all the way across the country =(

thank god for shipping =)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.