Gen 4: 2011-2015 New Velocity Stacks Developed for the Gen 4 10r - Motomaxx - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 89Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 500 Old 02-20-2015, 07:33 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I posted it in a zx10 group on facebook and 2 guys said they'd be interested at the 10+ price too. Bet if it was posted on the other zx10 groups on fb you could probably get another guy or two
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 500 Old 02-20-2015, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaZx10r View Post
hmm whats the specs on them compared to oem?
looks good tho.
That I don't know of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3L1CA View Post
I'd be for sure in at the 10+ price.

Not to get too off topic, but has there been any other companies that make aftermarket velocity stacks for the gen 4?
Yes there is a couple other companies, but as you have seen, the others are ridiculously expensive, and results are not as good as these......at least from the companies testing perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serialize View Post
Interesting. Will keep watching this as it progresses.
Is the high cost mainly becuase they are carbon firbe?
Are there any non-carbon firbe and less expensive alternatives out there?
They are actually priced quite well, especially once you get more people involved. The other manufactures charge 500+ euros and 700+ euros lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10RArcher View Post
Well since Boosted is in Canada and uses that funny money, we'll probably have to put in a request in from the US side of things. I don't mind initiating this and getting it started, I just want to make sure that everything is accounted for; PayPal fees and then shipping from here to you guys. If everyone is cool with that, when we get enough people in then I can put an order in for everyone, have them shipped here and then shipped to everyone else.
That funny money indeed lol, which is why I just ordered it on my own. I have already received mine. Needed to get them before our dollar fell any further. Just waiting to do the testing with them come spring. Up to you guys if you want to wait, I will 100% post up the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscm922 View Post
Any insight on the expected gains? I know there's no exact, but roughly. For what I do, it wouldn't really be worth it for a very small gain, seeing as I'd have to spend the extra to get retuned. But if I do, I'll be gutting the ram air tube as well. Any thoughts or guesses? Are we talking 3-4 ponies or 7-10 additional?
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I will be doing the testing on these hopefully by the end of March, but most likely in April given the shit ass winter we are having right now.

2016 Ninja H2 - CANADAS Fastest 1/4 - 8.34 at 169mph - 208.4mph in the mile. Brocks Performance Stage 2 Package, MC Cycle works Intercooler, Full Polished Slash-Cut Exhaust, DNA Filter, PC5, Brocks Lowering Links, Brocks Front Strap Kit, BST Rim, Adams Performance Swingarm 7-11", Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Evotech Radiator Guard, Evotech Fork Sliders, Yoshimura Tail Tidy

2011 ZX10R - SOLD
post #23 of 500 Old 02-20-2015, 08:07 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send them to me and I'll do dyno resting on them immediately

post #24 of 500 Old 02-20-2015, 08:12 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3L1CA View Post
I posted it in a zx10 group on facebook and 2 guys said they'd be interested at the 10+ price too. Bet if it was posted on the other zx10 groups on fb you could probably get another guy or two
Sorry, not on Facebook anymore so I can't post in the 10R groups I used to be in. But if the guys you mentioned get in on it, we'd have our 10+ peeps. I say run the group buy until next Friday/Saturday to get more people involved if they wanted after word spreads around of a group buy on these things.
post #25 of 500 Old 02-20-2015, 08:15 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Fuck it...I'll gamble. Put me down for one Archer. Worst case I'll turn around and sell it to someone else to break even. Might as well take the plunge now while it's cheaper.

post #26 of 500 Old 02-20-2015, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Looks like we got 10+ people already :) If you count the couple others from facebook.

2016 Ninja H2 - CANADAS Fastest 1/4 - 8.34 at 169mph - 208.4mph in the mile. Brocks Performance Stage 2 Package, MC Cycle works Intercooler, Full Polished Slash-Cut Exhaust, DNA Filter, PC5, Brocks Lowering Links, Brocks Front Strap Kit, BST Rim, Adams Performance Swingarm 7-11", Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Evotech Radiator Guard, Evotech Fork Sliders, Yoshimura Tail Tidy

2011 ZX10R - SOLD
post #27 of 500 Old 02-20-2015, 08:44 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I'm in at 10. Guess I'll take the gamble. Hit me up when it's time to buy.

'94 EX500r: SOLD
'08 SV650s: SOLD
'11 GSX-R750: SOLD
'12 ZX10R: TOTALED
'12 ZX10R: current
'05 GSX-R600: Track.

'12 ZX-10R: woodcraft frame sliders, techspec tank pads, Guhl reflash, Graves full SS exhaust, zero gravity seat, motodynamic integrated rear turn signals, shock rebuilt by velocity calibrations with race tech internals and spring, bazzaz qs4, ZFI. and dyno tune.
post #28 of 500 Old 02-20-2015, 09:02 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

In dollars what is 200 eu???? Aprox
post #29 of 500 Old 02-20-2015, 09:07 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpp12 View Post
In dollars what is 200 eu???? Aprox

http://bit.ly/17CBNHG

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.

#WordCrimes

post #30 of 500 Old 02-20-2015, 09:28 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Almost 228 bucks.

'94 EX500r: SOLD
'08 SV650s: SOLD
'11 GSX-R750: SOLD
'12 ZX10R: TOTALED
'12 ZX10R: current
'05 GSX-R600: Track.

'12 ZX-10R: woodcraft frame sliders, techspec tank pads, Guhl reflash, Graves full SS exhaust, zero gravity seat, motodynamic integrated rear turn signals, shock rebuilt by velocity calibrations with race tech internals and spring, bazzaz qs4, ZFI. and dyno tune.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.