Gen 4: 2011-2015 Woolich Racing Ecu Kit - Page 5 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 49 Old 11-30-2016, 04:53 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Iam trying to set my bike up to be the fastest in my area but want it to look stock. $$$$ lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 49 Old 11-30-2016, 08:00 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboymacho View Post
Hey Snake 709
We're are you from and what do you ride now?

Originally im from Halifax, Nova Scotia, but living in Edmonton, Alberta. I ride a 2015 ZX10R for my street bike, 07 ZX6R for my track bike and the fiancÚs 08 ZX6R as a back up..lol. Debating picking up a 2016 ZX14R though for the longer rides. I have a crushed L5 disc in my back so being on he 10R for a couple hours is brutal. The 14R puts me in a better position. I have the same gearing (-1/+2) on all 3 bikes, cant remember off the top of my head what tooth count that is. I have the rev2 throttle kit for the zx10r but I also have one on the way for my track bike as well. Also have a yoshimura alpha 3/4 system, puig windscreen, servo eliminator, lithium battery, ivans block off plates and woolich device on the way for the zx10r.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	13620792_10154538317991531_7952595778040140590_n.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	387618  

2015 ZX10R
2016 ZX14R SE

Last edited by Snakes709; 11-30-2016 at 08:09 PM.
post #43 of 49 Old 11-30-2016, 08:51 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Im using woolich

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

post #44 of 49 Old 11-30-2016, 09:43 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
Originally im from Halifax, Nova Scotia, but living in Edmonton, Alberta. I ride a 2015 ZX10R for my street bike, 07 ZX6R for my track bike and the fiancÚs 08 ZX6R as a back up..lol. Debating picking up a 2016 ZX14R though for the longer rides. I have a crushed L5 disc in my back so being on he 10R for a couple hours is brutal. The 14R puts me in a better position. I have the same gearing (-1/+2) on all 3 bikes, cant remember off the top of my head what tooth count that is. I have the rev2 throttle kit for the zx10r but I also have one on the way for my track bike as well. Also have a yoshimura alpha 3/4 system, puig windscreen, servo eliminator, lithium battery, ivans block off plates and woolich device on the way for the zx10r.
I have been in Canada a few time on hockey tournament's . I use to do alot of coaching . My first time up there I blew by a highway cop really fast because I didn't realize the speed sign was in kilometers. Lol pretty fuckin stupid of me but its true. He didn't even bother with me probably because of my plate.
Both my son's play. My youngest ride a 954 Honda he is dying for a track day.
Ok well thanks again for you help.

post #45 of 49 Old 11-30-2016, 10:19 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
I have been in Canada a few time on hockey tournament's . I use to do alot of coaching . My first time up there I blew by a highway cop really fast because I didn't realize the speed sign was in kilometers. Lol pretty fuckin stupid of me but its true. He didn't even bother with me probably because of my plate.
Both my son's play. My youngest ride a 954 Honda he is dying for a track day.
Ok well thanks again for you help.

Depends where you were. In Ont. the cops their are pricks. Here in Alberta they are pretty chill. I got caught street racing back in 2009. When he clocked me I was doing 189kmh. I fessed up right away since there was no lieing to get out of it. Gave me a $355 ticket and told me to go to the court date on it so the prosecutor can lower it. He put in the report I was cooperative so I got it reduced to $177. Then this summer I went up to the mountains and ended up getting caught doing 130kmh in a 90 zone. Cop asked me if I was military due to my pack I had on with a jerry can in it. I replied yes, followed by my unit. He let me go, said he didn't give tickets to forces members. I learned as long as you don't act like a total retard on the streets and if you get pulled over, be cooperative, the cops are pretty chill here.

2015 ZX10R
2016 ZX14R SE
post #46 of 49 Old 12-01-2016, 04:26 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Depends where you were. In Ont. the cops their are pricks. Here in Alberta they are pretty chill. I got caught street racing back in 2009. When he clocked me I was doing 189kmh. I fessed up right away since there was no lieing to get out of it. Gave me a $355 ticket and told me to go to the court date on it so the prosecutor can lower it. He put in the report I was cooperative so I got it reduced to $177. Then this summer I went up to the mountains and ended up getting caught doing 130kmh in a 90 zone. Cop asked me if I was military due to my pack I had on with a jerry can in it. I replied yes, followed by my unit. He let me go, said he didn't give tickets to forces members. I learned as long as you don't act like a total retard on the streets and if you get pulled over, be cooperative, the cops are pretty chill here.
Yeah some are chill but some suck that the way it goes my girl is a cop she sucks in a good way lol works at Ft Hamilton Army base. In NYC it is illegal to white line and speed limits are low so most of us just take off on them lol.
Can't afford to take a chance this hobby is to expensive lol . Gets my heart going to if you know what I mean.
I can't wait to pull this M4 shorty off my exhaust pipe I hate it my money going to SC PROJECT OR AUSTIN RACING pipe. I like the moto look better but there both so expensive so I just threw on that M4 for now so people could hear me coming very important here in the city. Hey here's a question ? Do you think the Rev 2 kit from 2015 will work on a 2016 ?????

post #47 of 49 Old 12-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Yeah some are chill but some suck that the way it goes my girl is a cop she sucks in a good way lol works at Ft Hamilton Army base. In NYC it is illegal to white line and speed limits are low so most of us just take off on them lol.
Can't afford to take a chance this hobby is to expensive lol . Gets my heart going to if you know what I mean.
I can't wait to pull this M4 shorty off my exhaust pipe I hate it my money going to SC PROJECT OR AUSTIN RACING pipe. I like the moto look better but there both so expensive so I just threw on that M4 for now so people could hear me coming very important here in the city. Hey here's a question ? Do you think the Rev 2 kit from 2015 will work on a 2016 ?????

Not sure, i wanna say yes but not 100% sure. Its a pretty generic kit, only thing that would change is the cable length.

2015 ZX10R
2016 ZX14R SE
post #48 of 49 Old 12-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Not sure, i wanna say yes but not 100% sure. Its a pretty generic kit, only thing that would change is the cable length.
Only asking because I looked for the 2016 kit but could only find the 2015 kit

post #49 of 49 Old 06-25-2017, 04:57 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Ok from what Kawasaki told me that if you used a race kit ecu your warranty will be still good but if you use a third party it will be voided

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.