Gen 5: 2016 -> Woolich ECU flash - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 24 Old 01-04-2018, 08:55 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
It's not hidden.. you just don't need to mess with it if you disconnect the 02 sensor.

2013 10R
2007 650R
2016 10R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 Old 01-05-2018, 08:21 AM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to halfswede
my bike gona be only trackbike, so the only thing i should do, disable the O2 sensor after flash
I have allready mounted decat pipe and slipon from a hungarien company Bodis, the first testing coming soon at Jerez racetrack
post #13 of 24 Old 01-05-2018, 12:48 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldlee505 View Post
It's the noise control this hidden software changes your fuel map and timing on the fly to meet regulations. So if you tune your bike the noise control with override it
Fake news.

The only thing adjusting the running parameters on the bike while the bike is running is the closed loop which is easily disabled under advanced options and then disconnecting the stock O2 sensor.
Victors likes this.

post #14 of 24 Old 01-05-2018, 12:50 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

To the OP, you just need to coordinate with the shop/facility doing the tune on your bike. They will line up everything for you, explain the options available to you and then tune per your specifications and the conversation you guys have.

Anthony
post #15 of 24 Old 01-05-2018, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10RArcher View Post
To the OP, you just need to coordinate with the shop/facility doing the tune on your bike. They will line up everything for you, explain the options available to you and then tune per your specifications and the conversation you guys have.

Anthony
Thanks
the biggest problem is that i donīt know every part of the possibilytis.
But you mean the flashing price at my shop is not depending on number of my wishes from the list.?
Was the above listing complete or the list of the possibilytis is much longer today? When yes, where do i find the complete list for ZX10RR 2017 flash?
post #16 of 24 Old 01-05-2018, 01:58 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfswede View Post
Thanks
the biggest problem is that i donīt know every part of the possibilytis.
But you mean the flashing price at my shop is not depending on number of my wishes from the list.?
Was the above listing complete or the list of the possibilytis is much longer today? When yes, where do i find the complete list for ZX10RR 2017 flash?
They will go over that with you when you bring the bike in to them. There are things always being added/changed so the website may not have every single updated feature listed. That's why it's always best to check the software (if you have your own flashing setup) or talk with a tuner so they can check their software for you and let you know exactly what is in there at that time because who knows, there could be an update pushed out today, tonight, tomorrow where things have been added.

In response to your other question, no you will not have to pay extra for something on the list nor is the cost of what they charge you to tune your bike dependent on what options are available or options you choose - all of the things in the software are there and are there for free. The only extras you have to pay for is race tools which is not applicable on this model.
post #17 of 24 Old 01-05-2018, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
They will go over that with you when you bring the bike in to them. There are things always being added/changed so the website may not have every single updated feature listed. That's why it's always best to check the software (if you have your own flashing setup) or talk with a tuner so they can check their software for you and let you know exactly what is in there at that time because who knows, there could be an update pushed out today, tonight, tomorrow where things have been added.

In response to your other question, no you will not have to pay extra for something on the list nor is the cost of what they charge you to tune your bike dependent on what options are available or options you choose - all of the things in the software are there and are there for free. The only extras you have to pay for is race tools which is not applicable on this model.
Thanks
what about race dash mode (bigger gearposition in the midle) ? possible?
post #18 of 24 Old 01-05-2018, 04:32 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Thanks
what about race dash mode (bigger gearposition in the midle) ? possible?
Yep, it's there and works like a charm.
post #19 of 24 Old 01-05-2018, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Yep, it's there and works like a charm.
Is it a good ide to buy even this OBD2 kabel adapter for error readning and error clearing?
Kawasaki ODB2 Harness Type 2

I have an Autel AL519 Scantool, i hope i can use even for my zx10rr for errors in the future with this kawasaki OBD2 harness....
post #20 of 24 Old 01-05-2018, 07:02 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Is it a good ide to buy even this OBD2 kabel adapter for error readning and error clearing?
Kawasaki ODB2 Harness Type 2

I have an Autel AL519 Scantool, i hope i can use even for my zx10rr for errors in the future with this kawasaki OBD2 harness....
Possibly? I don't know if they tested that specific model of scanner. They tested a bunch, some worked, some didn't. So based on the models they tested, they went with the one that was the most reliable which was an Autel Maxiscan MS309. Since yours is an Autel branded one as well, I am inclined to think it will, but please don't take that as certification or guarantee that it will.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.