Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

MWR XXL Intake

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  desmoninja 
#1 ·
Just got a 17 ZX10R gonna be my Track bike I am going with a Full Akrapovic System and MWR race filter and getting the ECU reflashed So my question is i know a lot of guys are running the MWR WSBK filter just wondering if anyone has run there XXL intake and wondering if its worth doing or not i tried searching couldn't find much on it. Thanks guys excited to back with Kawi got me a 17 Z900 for the street and the 17ZX10R for the track I am so stoked.....

#2 ·
Side note: You'll have to get the fairing stay for the XXL intake duct also. I think that's around $250 or something. It'll prevent you from running headlights so your bike will have to be fully track dedicated unless you want to take the time to remove race fairings and install a headlight assy every time you want to hit the streets.

#3 ·
Honestly you’ll never see the full benefits from that. Those work on Europeon tracks with 1 km straights but here in the US you’ll be lucky to get the full potential out of that mod.

Buy track time and Pirelli Diablos. You’ll go WAY faster, sooner then by focusing on power mods.

#4 ·
Honestly you?ll never see the full benefits from that. Those work on Europeon tracks with 1 km straights but here in the US you?ll be lucky to get the full potential out of that mod.

Buy track time and Pirelli Diablos. You?ll go WAY faster, sooner then by focusing on power mods.

Ok cool thanks I am going with the Q4?s tho brother

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.