Gen 5: 2016 -> I need some help to deal with.... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-02-2018, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

I need some help to deal with....

Hi Everyone there!!! My brother buyed a 2016 crashed ZX10R to race in a Argentinian Championship, the bike was OK in the important things (only plastics, the ESD and the Gauge Meter where damaged)

that bike was tuned for a guy who started to work for another team and i canīt espect any information of him, then i have to start from Zero point (and knowing nothing of ZX10r) mi brother won the last championship with Yamaha R6...

ive readed a lot of good things about this bike and when we put the bike on track it was amazing how do she ran but... we had a broken dash and we only can see tachometer working.

the last week i received a new dash and when i put it i could see "EFI light ON", "Advertise LIGHT ON", Power mode BLINKING" and ESD blinking (i know that ESD blinking is because in the crash the ESD Servo motor was lost but i have installed a new MANUAL SD from ohlins)

the most important thing now is that i canīt selec nay power modes because is blinking, i cant erase the fault codes because i have no scanner and i am 1600Km away from any garage then i have to do all by myself!

the original owner toldme that te bike has a RACE ECU (i dont know if it is really a race ECU i dont know how to identify it) but he gave me the stock ecu too that is all that i know about the tuning made to the bike

maybe with a little help from u we can win this year too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in