Gen3 Clips ons. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 11-01-2017, 01:15 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Gen3 Clips ons.

I'm looking into getting a nice set or clip ons and grips. Anyone added clip ons that make the bike a little more comfortable to ride. I want something that's not so racked backwards, I guess I'm looking for a wider grip angle. I'm just not sure which clip ons are good or grips and what else is needed to put them on the bike like brake fluid resivour bracket and things like that. You guys know what I'm trying to say. Need advise. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-01-2017, 08:21 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

aftermarket ones typically dont lock into the stock locater hole, so they can be angled as much as you want.....the CBR1000 05's + i think, have a 1" rise to them which makes them less hunched over to be comfortable too.( i run the CBR's on my ZX6R)

2004 ZX10R-few mods here and there......
and even made more Evil by Woolich.
post #3 of 3 Old 11-03-2017, 06:49 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by badassjake View Post
aftermarket ones typically dont lock into the stock locater hole, so they can be angled as much as you want.....the CBR1000 05's + i think, have a 1" rise to them which makes them less hunched over to be comfortable too.( i run the CBR's on my ZX6R)
Yes me too I run the CBR's on my first gen. They are comfy and lock in the right spot through the top triple clamp lip. I did had to drill holes to install controls and the stock bar ends don't work and they are just a tad short then zx10r's stock. What did you use for bar ends and grips and throttle tube cuz I used stock and aftermarket bar ends and its ok but I am not satisfied.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.