Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Clutch questions

Gen 4: 2011-15 
2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  evilaugust 
#1 ·
I am wanting to chanfe the clutch on my bike. I have roughly 10k on it.. witch should i go with and spring pressures would be ideally for all street riding with the ocassional launch

#5 ·
I ran 6 of the heavy duty brocks clutch springs and the lever didn't seem bad at all for the street and held up to a lot of track abuse. I eventually went with 2 or 3 of cycle concepts super heavy duty springs with 3 or 4 of the brocks ones now and the lever definitely got a lot harder to pull and on a street bike in a lot of traffic I don't know if I would love it. I rode a buddys gen 4 with stock springs and thought his clutch was broken and felt weird as it pulled so soft it felt like I wasn't pulling anything.

I run the gen 1 clutch pack from cycle concepts currently and seems to be solid, always ran their gen 2-4 packs before but he stopped selling those. I've heard good things about KG clutches in the past if I remember right too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.