Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

3/4 exhausts system for Gen 5?

7K views 43 replies 17 participants last post by  Snakes709 
#1 ·
Title says it all. What 3/4 exhaust systems fit on the new Gen5? Also can the Gen 4 exhausts fit on the Gen 5?

Thanks

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

#5 ·
It says on the website that the link pipe is titanium? Is that correcto? Lol

And could you please take a video and send it to me. I wanna hear it.

I'm leaning towards this now since you told me about it and the yoshimura 3/4 pipe.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

#27 ·
#36 ·
Akrapovic WSBK System

Akrapovic WSBK winning system:

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2016

Evolution Line (Carbon)
S-K10E9-ZC

This is a full system constructed from a high-grade and race-proven lightweight titanium alloy that provides an impressive increase in power across the entire rev range while also improving torque delivery. The weight is decreased by over 5 kg. The system is finished with a hand-crafted carbon-fibre hexagonal muffler with a carbon-fibre endcap – inspired by Tom Sykes’s and Jonathan Rea's World Superbike–winning machine. A power increase in excess of 16 HP (12.1 kW) and a unique deeper, sporty sound enhance the system’s sporty heritage. An optional carbon-fibre muffler bracket is available to further complement the entire system. The bike’s ECU must be remapped when the Evolution Line system is installed.

For perfect performance, throttle response and durability special developed mapping from our partner Dynojet has to be used. Please visit

Link to System info and SOUND BITES: Akrapovi?

Attachments

#40 ·
Akrapovic WSBK winning system:

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2016

Evolution Line (Carbon)
S-K10E9-ZC

This is a full system constructed from a high-grade and race-proven lightweight titanium alloy that provides an impressive increase in power across the entire rev range while also improving torque delivery. The weight is decreased by over 5 kg. The system is finished with a hand-crafted carbon-fibre hexagonal muffler with a carbon-fibre endcap – inspired by Tom Sykes’s and Jonathan Rea's World Superbike–winning machine. A power increase in excess of 16 HP (12.1 kW) and a unique deeper, sporty sound enhance the system’s sporty heritage. An optional carbon-fibre muffler bracket is available to further complement the entire system. The bike’s ECU must be remapped when the Evolution Line system is installed.

For perfect performance, throttle response and durability special developed mapping from our partner Dynojet has to be used. Please visit

Link to System info and SOUND BITES: Akrapovi?
Awesome exhaust but can I just buy the 3/4 system ? I dont want to pay for the header twice , being that you make the OEM header an all :grin2: .

#37 ·
Has anyone tried to see if the GEN 4 pipes line up with the GEN 5 header pipe and mount at the same spot for the can (passenger foot peg). Really like the R-77 Yoshi 3/4 pipe with that bend in the mid pipe, gives the exhaust and bike a better look, just my opinion. otherwise ill be happy with the Alpha 3/4 Yoshi series. Graves positioning of there cat delete pipe is iffy, looks decent though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.