WSBK it's that Time AGAIN!!! Possible **Spoilers** be Warned!! - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 85 Old 02-24-2016, 02:26 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man View Post
Any one here subscribe to the SBK Season Pass for Streaming? $77 is cheaper than $30 a month!
Is the race call in English for the SBK Subscription? Last year I watched on BEIN Sports with XFinity (Comcast) and addedd the Sports package for $10/month. It is more expensive now. They also showed full races on You Tube a day or two later on a smaller screen setting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 85 Old 02-24-2016, 03:54 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

It makes no sense to me why Bein Sports is only showing race 2. Especially since its the opening weekend for SBK. I've noticed that their coverage has been slowly dropping off. First year we got like 4 hours of coverage and World Supersport and Superstock. Last year they started only showing one race on some weekends and no Supersport or Superstock coverage. It wouldn't kill them to show one less soccer game. IMHO.
post #23 of 85 Old 02-24-2016, 05:27 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Just curious, why did WSBK change to the double header weekend from the previous format and why do teams not like this new arrangement?

2013 ABS, Bridgestone T30 Evo, Woolich, Danmoto shorty & link, Rifleman's 1/5th turn, K&N, GP shift, Gen5 shock/links/dogbone, JT (-1/+0), EK, Shorai, EBC HH, AllBallz roller steering, heated grips, shorty levers, MotoDynamic signals & relay, plasti-dipped and vinyl wrapped (all green to black), Bestem carbon, PUIG Pro sliders, solo cowl, modded sprocket cover, TST fender elim. w/LEDs. 45,000km+ and going strong!

post #24 of 85 Old 02-24-2016, 06:12 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschenut View Post
Just curious, why did WSBK change to the double header weekend from the previous format and why do teams not like this new arrangement?
All about the$$$$$$$$...Now they can have people spending money on Saturday and Sunday....I liked the 2 races per day format...MONEY rules all and everything!!!

The track is my HAPPY PLACE!
post #25 of 85 Old 02-25-2016, 04:00 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Yamaha and BMW are back in the mix. Going to be a good year of racing! Glad to see Nicky Hayden kickin ass as well! WSBK FTW! MotoGp is so much drama.

“Ride like you are invisible.”
post #26 of 85 Old 02-25-2016, 04:36 PM
Always On Mod

Posting Frequency

Found this info I thought I would pass along for the cable viewers:

The real deal: Nicky Hayden- The Kentucky Kid & PJ Jacobsen battle for world championships! No matter what your program guide says this is how it is... US version of WorldSBK coverage begins at 10:30pm Est tomorrow night (2/25) on beIN SPORTS USA network. Race 1 of World SBK begins at 10:57pm Est/7:57pm Pst. Saturday coverage begins at 10:30pm with a pre-race show followed directly by World SBK Race 2 and then World Supersport at midnight Est. BeIN Sports in the home for WorldSBK and the NEW home for MotoGP.

Extra: Both nights the 10:30pm coverage is a pre-race/season show hosted by Kevin Egan with guests Roger Hayden and myself. We will introduce some folks to WorldSBK, plus get you up to speed on what has been happening in the off season. We might live tweet, periscope and other stuff.

Fast parts, Great Service: PM Mike at Rider's Discount
post #27 of 85 Old 02-25-2016, 06:57 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Thanks for the info

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #28 of 85 Old 02-25-2016, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal11 View Post
Found this info I thought I would pass along for the cable viewers:

The real deal: Nicky Hayden- The Kentucky Kid & PJ Jacobsen battle for world championships! No matter what your program guide says this is how it is... US version of WorldSBK coverage begins at 10:30pm Est tomorrow night (2/25) on beIN SPORTS USA network. Race 1 of World SBK begins at 10:57pm Est/7:57pm Pst. Saturday coverage begins at 10:30pm with a pre-race show followed directly by World SBK Race 2 and then World Supersport at midnight Est. BeIN Sports in the home for WorldSBK and the NEW home for MotoGP.

Extra: Both nights the 10:30pm coverage is a pre-race/season show hosted by Kevin Egan with guests Roger Hayden and myself. We will introduce some folks to WorldSBK, plus get you up to speed on what has been happening in the off season. We might live tweet, periscope and other stuff.
Thanks Animal I am sure this will help some but for DishNetwork users I still only see 1hour of coverage on Saturday and that's it....going to be pissed if I only get to see one race

bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #29 of 85 Old 02-26-2016, 11:18 AM
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Thanks Animal I am sure this will help some but for DishNetwork users I still only see 1hour of coverage on Saturday and that's it....going to be pissed if I only get to see one race

bloo
Or have Charter Communications which does not even carry Bein Sports.

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
post #30 of 85 Old 02-26-2016, 11:21 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Not sure if it was covered, but BEin is covering both race 1 and 2, Race 1 is tonight 830PM MST, race 2 Saturday night 830PM MST. I watched the preseason buildup show this morning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.