Perfect Enclosed Trailer for 2 Bikes?? - Page 5 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 98 Old 10-26-2014, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

^^^No way dude! Wallpaper!

I've thought about the wall unit too. I like it cold when I'm sleeping. Was trying to think of a good way to set one up in a trailer though. Would it need to be roof mounted? What about the extra wind resistance? Can it be removed? These are questions I need answers to, Lol

What is best in life?..
TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 98 Old 10-26-2014, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent1101 View Post
I have done that once but I now bring a tent. I really need to get an enclosed trailer!! Maybe Stealth can pick me up when he gets his trailer and we can split gas and snuggle in the trailer.

Not doin the body heat thing unless we're in some kind of "Alive" scenario. Thankfully this is Florida so that's highly unlikely.
I'd be down to pick you up and split the gas though, at least while its just a day trip ; )

What is best in life?..
TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN.
post #43 of 98 Old 10-26-2014, 11:24 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

If I had better internet I would google that for you Stealth. Maybe there is a pimp my trailer forum out there. Plan on painting my walls and putting some kind of flooring done. The fold down bed idea seems pretty cool. Pitbull restraints are a must as well.

2013 ZX10R
Ohlin TTX rear shock, Brembo 19X20, Rifleman throttle insert, Graves Slip-on, Yoshimura engine and frame sliders, Woolich USB, Motoholders Carbon Fiber Intake and stay, Woodcraft clip-ons, -1, +2 gearing, EK 520 chain, Spielgler brake lines, Vortex rear sets/GP Shift, Vortex gas cap, CRG shorty levers, BMC race filter, Driven Block-off plates etc

2008 ZX10R- SOLD

post #44 of 98 Old 10-26-2014, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Yeah, I'm just bein lazy. The fold down beds do sound pretty bad ass, as long as there's room to hang spare tires, etc. PBTR's are Definitely a Must.

What is best in life?..
post #45 of 98 Old 10-26-2014, 11:27 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTH-FIGHTER View Post
Not doin the body heat thing unless we're in some kind of "Alive" scenario. Thankfully this is Florida so that's highly unlikely.
I'd be down to pick you up and split the gas though, at least while its just a day trip ; )
I hate doing one day at the track. I feel like I get my money's worth when I do Saturday and Sunday. Don't worry I would pack a tent so you get your trailer to yourself. My Dad's house isn't to far from PBIR either. We could also go raid Busa Captain's place.

2013 ZX10R
Ohlin TTX rear shock, Brembo 19X20, Rifleman throttle insert, Graves Slip-on, Yoshimura engine and frame sliders, Woolich USB, Motoholders Carbon Fiber Intake and stay, Woodcraft clip-ons, -1, +2 gearing, EK 520 chain, Spielgler brake lines, Vortex rear sets/GP Shift, Vortex gas cap, CRG shorty levers, BMC race filter, Driven Block-off plates etc

2008 ZX10R- SOLD
post #46 of 98 Old 10-26-2014, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Sounds cool man

What is best in life?..
post #47 of 98 Old 10-26-2014, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Checkin some out, ranging all the way from $100-1000+
Can probably find something good for around $300-400 though

What is best in life?..
post #48 of 98 Old 10-27-2014, 12:25 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Roof top a\c aka camper you can get them with heat as well about 6/8" tall
Nice thing about the pit bull you remove the latches and put the air mattress right over the mounting plates.
I consider a whole house unit uses like a vacuum type house to vent

2010 Zx10r Black spark Bazzaz zfi with QS,Puig Blue Double bubble,vortex rear sets,Blue Spools, fork sliders and oil fill cap,M4 street slayer,Penske triple clicker -1 +3 gearing 520 chain
post #49 of 98 Old 10-27-2014, 12:36 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I need to make more money!!

2013 ZX10R

2008 ZX10R- SOLD
post #50 of 98 Old 10-27-2014, 12:45 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeks View Post
Am I the only one who uses my backseat as a bed?
I'm too damned old and creaky to do that. And if I did, I wouldn't be able to ride the next day.

ANY fool can go fast in a straight line!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.