Quote:
Originally Posted by CDRacingZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDRacingZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10RPilot
I'm getting mine for $10,000 OTD. And the dealer didn't bat an eye when I offered that deal. I should have offered lower. However, he said that the regional warehouse isn't even taking orders until January (not that I need it any earlier here in Michigan).
Theres no way that includes sales tax. If it does than you are the man, but I highly doubt it.
I seriously doubt it as well as that would put the price of the bike alone BELOW DEALER cost to him and that isn't gonna happen.

BD
Well I worked all day, and I am still on here bouncing around forums cause I have nothing else to do.

Yes its true as i just got home from work...i work swg shift.

BD

By the way since you live in Nv, that means you have no life like me BD. It's 2:30 am and you just responded to my post.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 32 Old 01-05-2004, 08:41 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

YIPPEEE i have a verbal/email confirmed $11,100 OTD (tx,title,doc fees only) now i'll need to get some figures documented and signed so theres no shinanigans.

BD

Those who stir the shit pot should have to lick the spoon.
post #23 of 32 Old 01-05-2004, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
YIPPEEE i have a verbal/email confirmed $11,100 OTD (tx,title,doc fees only) now i'll need to get some figures documented and signed so theres no shinanigans.

BD
i wish you were in CA cause that's a sweet deal.

post #24 of 32 Old 01-06-2004, 12:17 AM

Posting Frequency

As always i'm a bit leary because of the length of time before it arrives and some sort of games by the dealership, as much as i'd like to trust them 100% i guess i don't until i have documentation.

BD

post #25 of 32 Old 01-06-2004, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
As always i'm a bit leary because of the length of time before it arrives and some sort of games by the dealership, as much as i'd like to trust them 100% i guess i don't until i have documentation.

BD
Holy shit, I just got a qoute from a dealer in CA for 10,999.00 OTD. I give them that, and the bike is mine. Now the question, 10R or R1? Damn it, that price is almost 900 cheaper than the place im going to the R1 for, and it's also closer! And there is no waiting list.

He did say that he was last told that it should come middle of january, to early feburary. Which seems odd that everyone on this forum knows that it probably wont be hear until at least feburary.
post #26 of 32 Old 01-08-2004, 01:28 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Damm while I was at the nyc bike show the dealers were saying msrp...and something like we'll work with you just come by the shop....I know if i go down there they will jack the price up due to demand... ususally i buy out of state...

By the way, can we add avatars to this forum?

"Extreme...Life's too short not to be"

post #27 of 32 Old 01-28-2004, 05:22 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

I found one for $9000 OTD, cash price of course.
post #28 of 32 Old 01-28-2004, 05:48 PM

Posting Frequency

cash makes no diff to a dealer, in fact they often times loose $$$ because the customer isn't financing. As for your statement of 'I found one for $9000 OTD'
I say TOTAL BS!! unless of course your not aware of what OTD signafies!

BD

post #29 of 32 Old 01-28-2004, 06:02 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

I have a hard time believing that. Post the dealer name and phone # if you're so confident they'll sell them for that!
post #30 of 32 Old 01-28-2004, 07:01 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

When I say OTD, I mean "Out the Door". I was thinking of preordering one about 2 months ago. I had cash to spend on a bike, and that was the deal we negotioated. In the exact words of the saleswoman, "If you have cash, we can get you on a bike for $9000 out the door." I never put a deposit down, and I'm kinda starting to regret it.

The reason I didn't was, if you look back at all the magazine reviews of bikes, they all say the same thing about Kawis. (something to the effect of:) "Ample power, but weak brakes and the suspension could be improved." I knew the 10R was supposed to be super-powerful, but I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a bike I hadn't seen yet, nor heard anyone that had ridden one. I realize this a new model and a complete redesign, so there should be big improvements all around the bike. Maybe I'll snatch up the first used one if this bike lives up to some of the rumors that are floating around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.