New ZX-RR MotoGP 2004

Mike_P

Greets, Mike_P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-23-2004, 03:20 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

total carbon fiber is the "dogs balls", I hope this bike will have a win this season.

"Extreme...Life's too short not to be"

post #3 of 6 Old 01-23-2004, 04:37 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

damn that bike looks small, it would be nice to see them do well, top half of pack would be considered great year dont you think.

post #4 of 6 Old 01-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

mike p you could have saved me many hours on google searching for the new zx-rr. It lookls much better than last year function over form. It seems to be performing at the test sessions a lot better than last year; the combination of a updated engine, a new chassis, and new tire supplier. With two young and very talented riders everything seems to be jelling. Wins would be nice, but I would like to see the team finish at number four for team points at the end of the year; that would be a big improvement from last year. Lastly will akra make a full race system like that for me with that wicked exhaust. Believe me nobody would even get near you as that exhaust would be so nice and loud. 125db would never sound so sweet. loud pipes save lives.
post #5 of 6 Old 01-23-2004, 05:28 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Yeah, the new ZXRR sure looks the biz. Shame we donít have a really talented rider to put her up front, no disrespect to Hofmann & Nakano but I just donít think theyíre gonna cut it IMHO(I hope they prove me wrong though)..

Paint her green and let her ripÖ.
post #6 of 6 Old 01-23-2004, 06:40 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to kawiman88
Quote:
Originally Posted by big b
mike p you could have saved me many hours on google searching for the new zx-rr. It lookls much better than last year function over form. It seems to be performing at the test sessions a lot better than last year; the combination of a updated engine, a new chassis, and new tire supplier. With two young and very talented riders everything seems to be jelling. Wins would be nice, but I would like to see the team finish at number four for team points at the end of the year; that would be a big improvement from last year. Lastly will akra make a full race system like that for me with that wicked exhaust. Believe me nobody would even get near you as that exhaust would be so nice and loud. 125db would never sound so sweet. loud pipes save lives.
The pipe is actually off of a 1967 427 Vette.

Check it out - http://www.amasuperbike.com/image/2004mgp/sepang/1/2/ :D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.