WTS Vanson cobra mk2 size 56-58 chest (3x tshirt) - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 08-15-2016, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to Nickelsig229
WTS Vanson cobra mk2 size 56-58 chest (3x tshirt)

Sold

Vanson Cobra mk2 Riding jacket

I wore this 6 times. It is not broken in and still smells like fresh leather. It has hard armor in the back, elbows and shoulders, not soft. It fits size 56-58 chest (3xl tshirt size). It is perforated for airflow.

There are no defects or cosmetic issues. It is LNIB. I opted out of the red filling for the trademark star and had green white red added for the sleeves and accents. This jacket cost me over 1000 dollars.

I know it's a long shot to find anyone who is looking for this size riding jacket but I am offering it at a steal for 250 +paypal fees and actual shipping.

Vanson Leathers Inc. - Detail1 - COS2 - Cobra Mark 2 Star - Mens - Vanson Leathers Inc.

These pictures aren't great, but the jacket is flawless. I'm in central CT if anyone wants to try it on.

Last edited by Nickelsig229; 12-14-2016 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 08-16-2016, 06:34 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Damn dude. I'll snatch that up before long if some other fatty doesn't come and take it. Just don't have the cash at the moment.

Can I get a sleeve length estimate? I'm very interested!
post #3 of 20 Old 08-16-2016, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Hey man.

I just used a tape measure and measured from the armpit to the end of the sleeve and it was just shy of 21 inches. I measured my arm from the armpit to the end of my rist and it was just over 19 inches. The jacket fit me right so I'm not sure the measurement is the same with the jacket on or off. The sleeves didn't bother me. They weren't short or too long. I did wear gauntlet style gloves and wrist length gloves, both without any problems with the jacket.

Hope that helps.

Also I'm 6'3" 310ish more football lineman body type. The waist does have a velcro system for letting it in and out an inch or two. The chest size is what is important as you can't adjust for that. I know that vanson will do alterations as well, so they can take it down to your size if it's too big.

post #4 of 20 Old 08-16-2016, 12:23 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
I'm a few inches shorter, but my arms are about that length I believe. The chest would probably be right on for me. Why did you decide to sell the jacket?
post #5 of 20 Old 08-16-2016, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Without going into to much specifics, I have vision complications due to diabetes.

I don't ride, or drive anymore.

The jacket is the last thing I have from when I rode, I've been trying to sell it for a lot more money, but now its time for it to go.
post #6 of 20 Old 08-16-2016, 09:24 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickelsig229 View Post
Without going into to much specifics, I have vision complications due to diabetes.

The jacket is the last thing I have from when I rode, I've been trying to sell it for a lot more money, but now its time for it to go.

Brother I feel bad for anyone that has health issues that forces them to no longer ride. I'm fighting that same battle these days myself. I refuse to quit regardless what some idiot doctor has to say about it. Hell if I listened to those morons I might as well crawl into a hole and pull the dirt over my head!

Brother keep fighting to live your life your way !
evilaugust likes this.
post #7 of 20 Old 08-17-2016, 08:00 AM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Quote:

Sorry to hear that

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #8 of 20 Old 08-17-2016, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Thanks for the sympathy. Not riding has left me with that adrenaline addiction of high speed runs and twisty's that nothing else can satisfy. I don't wish it on anyone.
post #9 of 20 Old 08-17-2016, 12:57 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Thanks for the sympathy. Not riding has left me with that adrenaline addiction of high speed runs and twisty's that nothing else can satisfy. I don't wish it on anyone.
Well, it's not much, but hopefully me, or someone else can get that sweet jacket back out there.
post #10 of 20 Old 08-17-2016, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I wish you were here in CT. I'm sure if you tried it on and felt the difference in quality and thickness of the leather between this jacket and the typical stuff you see at cycle gear your decision would be a lot easier.

This is solid, you can tell as soon as it slides over your shoulders that its a legit piece of equipment. I said that in my best salesman voice.

Seriously, this is a nice jacket for a third of what it would cost new. I truly only wore it about 5 or 6 times at bike nights to show it off. It's never seen the ground or anything like that, I would say it's as close to new as possible and not broken in or stretched at all. Also the price includes shipping and this is a big jacket. Shipping via ups will cost anywhere from 30 to 50 bucks I'm guessing. I would sell it for 300 plus actual shipping, but like I said, I'm pretty sure that is going to be close to 50 anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.