2Likes
  • 1 Post By obijack
  • 1 Post By evilaugust

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 12-06-2017, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Shoei GT-AIR and RF1200+ Sena and Scala

Hello and Happy Holidays. Thanks for looking! Both helmets are size Small 55-56cm.

I take paypal, credit cards, and money orders. Items will ship out next business day insured for the amount paid. These helmets are not new, and as such, show minimal signs of wear. I have endeavored to take several pictures of all sides of each helmet to show any imperfections. If you would like more pictures, please don't hesitate to ask. I have recently washed both inside liners of each helmet and cleaned them very throughly with Plexus and Matte Finish Cleaner before posting.

I have two helmets for sale. Both are Shoei. The first is a GT-Air Inertia and the second is a RF1200 Matte Black. Both helmets have pinlock shields, so will not fog up, at all!

Like New-Shoei GT-Air Inertia+ Sena Mounting Kit- $285+ Shipping
Very few blemishes on this helmet.
I bought a Shoei GT-Air and a universal Sena mounting Kit to mount my 20s a few months ago. Well I wore the helmet about three times and I am just not riding on the street that much and don't need this helmet. This helmet is AWESOME because it has a Pinlock on the clear shield and it has a dark tinted Internal Sun Visor. Not to mention this helmet flows a TON of air. They do not call it a GT-AIR for nothing.

The helmets graphics package is called "Inertia" and it is a beautiful Red and White Metallic Painted helmet. I really enjoyed this helmet on the street because when it would get hot, I got lift the clear visor, get a ton of air flow, and have the internal visor over my eyes the whole time. If i were still riding on the street I will NEVER sell this helmet. Plus, you never have to carry a spare visor with you. When it is sunny, flip the internal sun visor down. When it is dark, flip the internal sun visor up, and just use the clear shield. Perfect! I paid over $500 for this helmet just a few months ago. Plus the $50+ I spent on the Sena mounting kit.

Here is short video of Revzilla reviewing the helmet and the graphics

Good Condition- Shoei RF1200-Matte Black With Gold and Clear Shield+ Scala Rider Q3- $200 plus shipping
Very few blemishes on this helmet but there are some wear and tear on this helmet since i have been riding in it since 2015. I had some hi viz stickers that were removed and very very light marks on this helmet, i tried to document them in the pictures. But nothing major, and they are very hard to see.

I have had this helmet since 2015. This was my go to helmet for quite some time. The RF1200 is the quietest helmet I have ever worn on the street. It is extremely comfortable, lightweight, and offers very good protection and visual for the tucked position on a sport bike. The RF1200 also flows quite a but of air. This helmet comes with a clear shield WITH Pinlock, a Gold Shield WITH Pinlock, and Scala Rider Q3 blue tooth system.

I have well over $700 in this helmet. But I do not wear it anymore as I have moved on to higher end race helmets for the track.

Here is a link to Revzilla so you can see the helmet and read reviews and watch the revzilla video:
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...BoCYDMQAvD_BwE

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R KRT ABS
2016 Suzuki GSX-S 1000 ABS

Last edited by obijack; 12-06-2017 at 11:50 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-08-2017, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

To the top!

post #3 of 5 Old 12-08-2017, 12:42 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
If they were larger I'd jump on the 1200

2013 10R
2007 650R
2016 10R

post #4 of 5 Old 12-08-2017, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victors View Post
If they were larger I'd jump on the 1200
Sorry sir. But thanks for looking. Happy holidays!
Victors likes this.

post #5 of 5 Old 12-10-2017, 08:53 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
RF-1200 is a great helmet. Good price with what you get. GLWS!

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
obijack likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.