Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech5 View Post
If you don't like price nor PayPal fees or gift
Don't but from them

Move on

We have more things to worry about , like what kind oil is best for my bike

Lol
LMAO.. so, what oil is best for my bike?
post #33 of 61 Old 01-12-2015, 05:52 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo7maid View Post
LMAO.. so, what oil is best for my bike?
Depends if you're using PayPal ???

post #34 of 61 Old 01-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to Hernando Send a message via Skype™ to Hernando
People usually just gift me the money, if they don't feel comfortable I'll just take the hit.

Bear Jew
post #35 of 61 Old 01-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
In the Interest of causing conflicts on this site if your a Seller you might want to rethink your pricing on this site. Why should a Buyer have to calculate something you are suppose to Pay for using PayPal. If you want the Fees back PayPal is charging you then adjust your prices to the Buyer.

Bluedevil
I agree 100%. Just looking thru a few for sale posts I noticed few seller would like a buyer to add on a certain fee for paypal wtf . Why not to just include that in sale price
post #36 of 61 Old 01-12-2015, 06:22 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I do the gift thing, if it's a trust issue then I don't need it. I trailered a members bike from Birmingham to Mississippi for a member on here "HOOCH". He never met me but I helped him out for just the gas money. With PayPal you're paying for the "I do not trust this person" fee.

82 GS450L- Bobber Project
06 636- Sold
07 R1- Lost
08 zx10r- Lost
09 zx10r- Totaled 8/3/14
07 cbr600rr- Track - Sold
12 EX250r- Womans - Kissed a guardrail
13 zx10r- Old street - Sold
14 SSR Lifan 180cc Pit Bike- Fun machine
15 zx10r- New street

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

post #37 of 61 Old 01-12-2015, 07:54 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUICEBOX View Post
I do the gift thing, if it's a trust issue then I don't need it. I trailered a members bike from Birmingham to Mississippi for a member on here "HOOCH". He never met me but I helped him out for just the gas money. With PayPal you're paying for the "I do not trust this person" fee.
I agree 95% here. Most of us generally have a trusting nature for each other here in this community, which I think is good. A few people have been burned, which sucks. But I think most of us have had a good experience with it. I'm glad we have people like you. It makes our forum that much better :thumbup:.

That being said I think with higher dollar items paying the the PayPal fee can be negotiated without being offended since it serves like more of an insurance policy for the buyer.

Last edited by stage5; 01-12-2015 at 07:58 PM.
post #38 of 61 Old 01-12-2015, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo7maid View Post
You missed the point Bloo. I was not insulted, however, when you say "maybe your not smart enough to...." indicates your running out of grounds for arguing your point, so you resort to putting down your audience for not being quite as smart as you. Your argument weakens. So, I asked, did you really feel the need to add insult to your argument to get your point through? not cool to imply I was doing something wrong.

Anyhow, I'm not going to argue the point any further. If a new rule is born out of this discussion, I'll respect it. Otherwise, a personal preference. We're each entitled to a personal preference
See you don't read well either I never said a "Rule" was going to be built just letting Sellers like you Know US buyers Don't like it, and judging by the feedback so far it appears I have a point.

As far as the Trust Issue I do have a Sticky in this Forum that addresses sales for buyers if you don't have Trust or a High Price Item Please "DON'T SEND AS A GIFT"

I recently bought many high priced items from members I trust but I am old school like Reagan days "Trust but Verify" so if $15 so what send as a gift I know you but if there is a chance on a high price Item an Argument could happen even with someone I trust and they Do business like Abo7maid then you better believe I will NOT send as a Gift or I will loose PayPal backing for disputes.

Like I said in my other Posts and many I bought from can back me I do add a little extra to my members here for the fees just don't like it that you have to say it in the first place.....Give your total costs and let the buyer decide.

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.

Last edited by bluedevil; 01-12-2015 at 10:13 PM.
post #39 of 61 Old 01-12-2015, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerijusj View Post
I agree 100%. Just looking thru a few for sale posts I noticed few seller would like a buyer to add on a certain fee for paypal wtf . Why not to just include that in sale price
Here's a Funny one.....Free Shipping!!!! Just Pay my PayPal Fees!!!

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #40 of 61 Old 01-12-2015, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUICEBOX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stage5 View Post
I agree 95% here. Most of us generally have a trusting nature for each other here in this community, which I think is good. A few people have been burned, which sucks. But I think most of us have had a good experience with it. I'm glad we have people like you. It makes our forum that much better :thumbup:.

That being said I think with higher dollar items paying the the PayPal fee can be negotiated without being offended since it serves like more of an insurance policy for the buyer.
Juicebox Stage5 I agree 95% with you but not when it comes to Negotiating PayPal fees that is the Sellers Responsibility...I take a hit on it all the time on ebay it's expected and part of being a Seller.....for example I sold a brand new Clutch lever today on ebay I cant use payed close to $70 it sold for $65 after PayPal fees It was $62.5 or something like that...that's a hit I expected and priced my item to take the hit no worries.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.