Sellers PayPal Pricing Notice - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 61 Old 01-11-2015, 07:03 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I usually take the fee hit if I get asking price but if I get offered less I sometimes ask for them to send as a gift or or add fees. For low dollar items I don't mind using the gift option, as buyer or seller.

It's easier and less douchey to just price with fees in mind on your initial ad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 61 Old 01-11-2015, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo7maid View Post
When I list an item, I list it at the net price I'd like to get for it. I price it competitively and I let the buyer chose if the PayPal fees a make or break for them. Their option.
Your one of the Reasons this thread was created....Don't F*ck around what is your price...can you can do Money orders, Check by mail or PayPal..If I don't want to do PayPal Pricing are you willing to wait for my money order?stop lying you are not willing to wait....I bet you don't mention anything other than PayPal if you sell....remember you are the seller there are many Sellers at times and buyers...if you have a High School degree I am sure you will be able to come to a PayPal price yourself...stop counting on the ones you need to do it for you just post a total price in the beginning.

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #13 of 61 Old 01-11-2015, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bun1t View Post
I usually take the fee hit if I get asking price but if I get offered less I sometimes ask for them to send as a gift or or add fees. For low dollar items I don't mind using the gift option, as buyer or seller.

It's easier and less douchey to just price with fees in mind on your initial ad.
Exactly...you been a member here for awhile I know where you live.

If you were selling let's say something for $50 I may just send as a gift no fees to you and be done with it...someone I don't know as well I may do as Goods and services...bottom line don't make me calculate for you what you really want I will take care of the ones I buy from.

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.

post #14 of 61 Old 01-11-2015, 07:14 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Exactly...you been a member here for awhile I know where you live.

If you were selling let's say something for $50 I may just send as a gift no fees to you and be done with it...someone I don't know as well I may do as Goods and services...bottom line don't make me calculate for you what you really want I will take care of the ones I buy from.

Bloo
Same here. If it's someone I trust I sometimes send as a gift without the seller asking. I'd rather help out people on here than a big corporation like Paypal
post #15 of 61 Old 01-11-2015, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Same here. If it's someone I trust I sometimes send as a gift without the seller asking. I'd rather help out people on here than a big corporation like Paypal
Yep!!!

post #16 of 61 Old 01-11-2015, 07:28 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
You're one of the Reasons this thread was created....Don't F*ck around what is your price...can you can do Money orders, Check by mail or PayPal..If I don't want to do PayPal Pricing are you willing to wait for my money order?stop lying you are not willing to wait....I bet you don't mention anything other than PayPal if you sell....remember you are the seller there are many Sellers at times and buyers...if you have a High School degree I am sure you will be able to come to a PayPal price yourself...stop counting on the ones you need to do it for you just post a total price in the beginning.
I corrected it for you before SD flips out

Take a deep breath blue and ease off the f*cking attack mode blue You think my post violated any rules? hit me up and I'm happy to revise it. Don't come hollering at me for something isn't aligned with your personal preference.

With that being said, yes, I'll do money orders, monkey orders, and pigeon orders. You get the point. You're right though; I don't mention anything other that PayPal because in my years of selling online I have yet to have one buyer tell me they would like to mail a money order via snail mail. Its 2015.

If you can't do simple math (add 4% to cover PayPal fees), sure, all you got to do is ask and we'll do it for ya.

Jacking up the price secretly to cover the PayPal fees is shady, and you ain't gonna win this argument.

Advertise your item at the lowest price you are willing to accept then let the buyer chose what s/he wants to do about payment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
So, I get a plus one for at least CHECKING the oil???!!!

oh, I did have to add distilled water to the reservoir as it was empty. Thought that odd as it was over full mark when brand new
post #17 of 61 Old 01-11-2015, 07:35 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:

Easier and less douchey? So, if you are willing to take $10 for something, jacking it up to cover your fee and make the buyer pay more when they could have been OK paying friends and family and saving $$ is less douchey?

No wonder why I never liked you.

Quote:

oh, I did have to add distilled water to the reservoir as it was empty. Thought that odd as it was over full mark when brand new
post #18 of 61 Old 01-11-2015, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo7maid View Post
Advertise your item at the lowest price you are willing to accept then let the buyer chose what s/he wants to do about payment.
You Sellers all sound the same...NO Give a Price and Sell with Shipping end price PayPal or not then Let the Suspected Buyers "Choose" if they want to buy it.....you said Calculating for the Buyers should not be that hard by "Adding a 4%" but yet it's the Sellers that don't want to Calculate themselves...like you.

If it's that easy you Sellers would do it in the first place but maybe your not that smart in the first place like the buyers...I am here to make sure to let you know we are.

Bloo

post #19 of 61 Old 01-11-2015, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

All....Look at all my Classified ADs from the past......If I ever asked for PayPal Fees I will give the member that finds it $100 ...of Course it will be through PayPal and will have to send as a Gift.

Bloo

post #20 of 61 Old 01-11-2015, 08:28 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
You Sellers all sound the same...NO Give a Price and Sell with Shipping end price PayPal or not then Let the Suspected Buyers "Choose" if they want to buy it.....you said Calculating for the Buyers should not be that hard by "Adding a 4%" but yet it's the Sellers that don't want to Calculate themselves...like you.

If it's that easy you Sellers would do it in the first place but maybe your not that smart in the first place like the buyers...I am here to make sure to let you know we are.

Bloo
Do you really feel the need to add insult to get your point through?

Its easy. You don't have to do the math, let the calculator do it for you. Take the price and multiply by 1.04. Alternatively, you may simply tell the seller "How much do I owe you"

Quote:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.