Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Racefit, Power commander V, quickshifter, speedo healer...

Gen 3: 2008-10 
3K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  elflaco 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all, sadly the time has come and I sold my pride and joy 2008 Gen 3 zx10r. Sad to see it go, but i got an offer with all the cool parts off that i could not resist, so here we go! May have some more stuff to add to the list as i go through everything but here is a start.

Prices are OBO including shipping, I'm not positive what a fair price on some of this stuff is so shoot me an offer, hopefully we can work something out.

Racefit Growler, not only looked awesome on the bike but made it sound as it should. This is a newer model, they stopped putting the bracket for the stock head shield on them due to fitment issues i was told. Also comes with the removable baffle which does substantially quiet the pipe down (still sounds great but more manageable on the ears) with little performance loss. A blessing for long rides. $265.00

Speedohealer. I bought it from a member on here a few years ago and never ended up even hooking it up. My milage on my bike as already so far off i was not overly worried about it. Not positive on what other models this fits, I will do some research and try to update this post. SOLD

ASV short unbreakable levers. Brand new shape, never crashed, bumped, or any damage done to them. Nice look and great feel. Both clutch and brake levers are the short style. If memory serves me correct they are the F3 model. SOLD

Annitori RL quickshifter. Works great, I bought it thinking I would use it here and there, however works so good I almost never upshifted with the clutch again. Works in both standard shifting and GP style. Works great, includes shift rod. SOLD

Dynojet Power Commander V. Currently has a map for the racefit exhaust, aftermarket airfilter. The map on it was sent to me from someone on one of the forums pages who had their bike mapped on a dyno. Regardless, works great, no cracks in or issues with the wiring harnesses. SOLD

See less See more
#10 ·
Your guess would be as good as mine. The part which would mount to the exhaust hanger can be moved anywhere on the can, but the "mid pipe" bend would be the question. Id go out on a lim and say it could be fit with a little troubleshooting but thats just a guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.