Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Powder Coating !!!!!!!

115K views 765 replies 147 participants last post by  06blackpearl 
#1 · (Edited)
**Aight guys if you need too see my pictures
Your gonna have to go to my Instagram page or my Facebook business page .. (since the demise of photbucket)
You can also find specials and sale prices.. OR just shoot me a message via email phone private message ..

Login • Instagram

https://m.facebook.com/Sportbikepc/?ref=bookmarks

hey guys if anyone is needing any Powder Coating done during the winter months or whenever, Please Pm me with the details (what the parts is and color you would like) and i will get a qoute to you.... Members of ZX-10R.net will get a discount (shown).... Also if your buddys uncle can do it for a case of beer have it done there. Quality work aint Cheap or Fast!... Over 6,500 color options available..Candies,Solids,Textures,Veins,Wrinkles,Metallics,Dormants,Custom Matches.

OEM Rearsets Front and Rear... $100-- Free Return Shipping U.S Only *Any single stage color i have in stock

OEM Swingarm $75.00+shipping
Bolts $2.00 each+shipping
OEM..Side casings $45/each- clutch/stator
OEM..Rims $200/set +shipping
OEM..Calipers $35/each+shipping
Frames: $250-
Subframe: $40
Gas tanks: $200

Prices DO NOT include disassemble such as calipers or bearings and rearsets all parts should be broken down completely or additional charges will be added.

Heres my process of coating.. Any questions ask away.. Any of you guys that i did work for please feel free to comment on my work...
PLEASE TO ELIMINATE TIME AND MORE $$ CLEAN YOUR PARTS B4 SHIPPING this will also allow u to inspect for damage or wear yourself... (simple degreaser or brake cleaner works fine.
1. Inspect parts for any damage
2. Degrease and check for damage again
2.1 If necessary outgas parts
3. Sandblast parts
4. Clean parts with Iron Phosphate and let dry
5. Masking
6. Coat Parts and Cure
7. Let parts cool/cure for 1 day Before handling
8. Ship completed parts back to customer.

See less See more
#3 ·
By Broken down i mean the springs,pins,and c-clips removed...

hers a pic below how they should look when broken down

Attachments

#12 ·
Im in South Jersey, I can do them in Gold, but it wont match perfectly with the calipers and second Metallic colors require a clear coat which will add 50% to the stated price. If you check out my photobucket page u can see the gold im referrign to is Sun Gold. :thumbsup:

#13 ·
(hey herb how's it going) Guys his work is outstanding he did my rear sets and my mirror block off's and the color is spot on very easy to deal with and very professional
06blackpearl is the man, he does beautiful work and I dont know what he's talking about he was fast as could be. And he keeps you updated on the progress(or maybe he just sensed Im one of those annoying guys always checking in for updates :dontknow:)

List of things he did on this bike is-
Gas cap ring
Exhaust tips
Rear sets and passenger pegs
All heat guards
All bolts
Rims
Axles and adjustsers
Fender eliminator
And some stuff on my wifes zx6, more on both to come though. Id highly suggest him, definetly worth the shipping costs!!!!
Heres to you pearl:eek:ccasion1 Thanks for making my bike what Ive always wanted

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks guys its appreciated!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

#8 ·
(hey herb how's it going) Guys his work is outstanding he did my rear sets and my mirror block off's and the color is spot on very easy to deal with and very professional

Reactions: 06blackpearl
#9 ·
06blackpearl is the man, he does beautiful work and I dont know what he's talking about he was fast as could be. And he keeps you updated on the progress(or maybe he just sensed Im one of those annoying guys always checking in for updates :dontknow:)

List of things he did on this bike is-
Gas cap ring
Exhaust tips
Rear sets and passenger pegs
All heat guards
All bolts
Rims
Axles and adjustsers
Fender eliminator
And some stuff on my wifes zx6, more on both to come though. Id highly suggest him, definetly worth the shipping costs!!!!
Heres to you pearl:eek:ccasion1 Thanks for making my bike what Ive always wanted

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

#11 ·
I am gonna send ya some of my stuff man!!.....still holding out for a few more decent weather riding days,..............but I would say by january...I will have the bike ripped apart for paint and motor work,............so i will send them then!

#15 ·
I got some more stuff to get done so I'll be vising you some time soon :mrgreen:

#17 · (Edited)
KevinF.. parts are done heres some pics.... .:thumbsup::cool:

Attachments

#18 ·
edouble heres yours....i showed a little of my process on yours...
:thumbsup::cool:

Attachments

#28 ·
No problem Edouble:thumbsup:

I'm looking to do my passenger pegs in the 06-07 Kawi green. How close can you get to that color?
If i can get a close up pic of the color i can get pretty close, i can email you some samples and you can make the call...:cool: hows that?

hey black, How well will power coating hold up on bolts and fasteners?...I'm thinking about sending you all my bolts off my bike
It holds up very well, now if your taking these bolts/fastners off daily it will wear down like anything but for the most part it will hold up just fine.. Check w/BCM i did all his bolts and flthy1 ..

Wow, filthy1's bike looks great now. Blacked out!
Nice work with the other bits also^^^
Well, I've said it before but I got a local guy to do my work already but you do good work sir and it seems everyone is pleased. :thumbsup:

#25 ·
I'm looking to do my passenger pegs in the 06-07 Kawi green. How close can you get to that color?

#26 ·
hey black, How well will power coating hold up on bolts and fasteners?...I'm thinking about sending you all my bolts off my bike

#27 ·
Wow, filthy1's bike looks great now. Blacked out!
Nice work with the other bits also^^^
Well, I've said it before but I got a local guy to do my work already but you do good work sir and it seems everyone is pleased. :thumbsup:

#31 ·
Kwest your parts are complete...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.