Gen 1: 2004-2005 Gen 1 Part Out Engine, Akrapovic Exhaust Misc. - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 Old 05-25-2017, 05:59 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Gotta say, after having bought a Concours 14 (yeah, I know.. old man bike) which is similar in build to the mighty ZX-14R, it is still a night and day difference how light and nimble the ol' first gen 10R's feel..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 Old 05-26-2017, 04:52 AM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by shojivic View Post
Gotta say, after having bought a Concours 14 (yeah, I know.. old man bike) which is similar in build to the mighty ZX-14R, it is still a night and day difference how light and nimble the ol' first gen 10R's feel..
Make NO Mistake If you know me I will make a bike Lighter even the Mighty ZX14R…..Some members like Gunner Call it a “FAT PIG” but they don’t put things into perspective.

In the old Days all The Fastest bikes in the World weighed about as much as the 14r but this bike has almost a 100hp more and 110ft/lbs of torque so yes your Connie doesn’t compare…….so now lets compare some more.

This bike if you lighten it or not still feels on the street just like a 1000cc bike but with massive BALLS and turns easy too almost like a 1000cc bike but what you get is a plus a long Haul Bike that can run for 1000miles a day with comfort and No 1000cc bike on the Road OR Lamborghini is going to mess with you because they can’t hit close to 200miles per hour in less than 1mile and a half like the ZX14R it is truly the KING on the road and Drag Strip PERIOD!!!! It is a `1000CC BIKE like the Original ZX10R Animal but ONLY ON STERIODS!!!! Just doesn’t have the FUN FACTOR AS THE ORIGINAL 10R.

Example of weight savings the ZX14R comes with 2 Gigantic Exhaust cans on each side, just one of those CANs weigh 15.3lbs not including the other side can link pipes and headers.

So I installed a full Titanium system headers and ALL and it weighed less than that 1 CAN at 12.7lbs so you can imagine the weight savings……and of course installed a light weight battery another 8lbs of savings along with all the stock stuff not necessary eliminated so end the end you get a light Weight 1441cc bike 200+HP 110ft/lbs torque bike MONSTER

bloo
Johns04ZX10R likes this.

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #13 of 16 Old 05-30-2017, 07:44 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Sent an email a few days ago, but figured I'd try here. Would you be willing to sell the pulsing cover?

post #14 of 16 Old 06-19-2017, 09:03 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Bloo you are partially right about selling the frame. It depends on the law state by state. In Nebraska you have to get "previously salvaged" brand on your title to be "legal" if you transfer a VIN to a replacement frame. In reality, all you have to do is stamp your old VIN into your replacement frame and carry on.

A 1st Gen Ten will eat the hearts of grown men.
post #15 of 16 Old 07-03-2017, 04:19 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Talking Rearset / left mirror

E-mailed you as well, trying here!

Looking for

-Left (clutch side) rearset
-Left mirror

Thanks,
post #16 of 16 Old 07-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Throttle side rear set, forks available?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.