Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Feeler: Gen 2 Nassert Beet Titanium Exhaust

9K views 47 replies 11 participants last post by  Mo@ninja10r 
#1 · (Edited)
**EDIT:Aftermarket stuff still available(Feeler: Gen 2 Nassert Beet Titanium Exhaust)

**EDIT: What's left is listed and need it gone. Also working on updating the pictures just short of time so bare with me

-Pazzo shorty levers with gold adjusters, will fit 2006 - 2015 model years, (gen 2, 3, and 4).

-HealTech GiPro ATRE with easy to read gear indicator and advance timing retard eliminator function for smoother throttle response and improved acceleration, blue display 2006 zx10r /gen 2

-Zero Gravity regular height dark screen 2006 zx10r /gen 2

buyers pays shipping and fees, thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn’t gono sell this but things have changed and I am wondering if there is any serious interest in this system if I was to get rid of it for USD 1550. It would be a final sale meaning no returns. Buyer pays all paypal fees and shipping and taxes if any. I am in eastern Canada. System works perfect and is well used with normal wear and tear but is still in excellent shape with everything included to install minus the copper head gaskets. Was properly cleaned when taken off and I have pictures installed on the bike as well.

See less See more
#2 ·
I know this is a "feeler" thread, but it's close to a "selling" thread, so you kinda have to have a price on it to comply with the site rules.

But that is a very high-end and rare exhaust! Should go quick if someone has the pockets deep enough! Beauty! GLWS :ayyy:

#18 · (Edited)
I'd love to see that, or what about on a pearl white or a matte grey?

Wow that looks really good. One of the best systems out there too.
Thanks,

This is no longer a feeler, everything must go and I am very flexible on pricing. Bike is gone and I am getting rid of everything left over. I am short of time these days so bear with me and I need all this stuff gone this week and it will be very hard for me to find time to deal with the selling later because of family priorities.

-Full Beet exhaust fits gen 2 SOLD
-Pazzo shorty levers with gold adjusters, will fit 2006 - 2015 model years, (gen 2, 3, and 4).
-K&N air filter 2006 zx10r. SOLD
-Power commander 3 2006 zx10r /gen 2 SOLD
-HealTech GiPro ATRE with easy to read gear indicator and advance timing retard eliminator function for smoother throttle response and improved acceleration, blue display 2006 zx10r /gen 2
-12 O'Clock Labs SpeedoDRD 2006 - 2010 zx10r / gen 2 / gen 3 SOLD
-Nissin calipers off a 2013 zx14, pads are OEM and almost new with under 3000 KM. They come paired with Galfer silver braided brake lines. They are ready to be bolted on at the master of gen 1 and 2. SOLD
-Zero Gravity regular height dark screen 2006 zx10r /gen 2
-OEM seat cowl 2006 zx10r. SOLD

Everything is ready to be properly boxed and shipped.

#19 ·
ZX10 said:
everything must go and I am very flexible on pricing.
Update:
Everything must be sold including the beet by mid month or put away in storage as I am going away and I prefer to get rid of this stuff before I go. I am flexiable on pricing and will sincerely attempt to accommodate your budget so don't be scared to make an offer.

#24 ·
Man, if you put that exhaust up in storage I promise you I will try to buy that from you in a couple months I just spent a lot of money(and still have more to spend) on my Car audio lol. Fuck I wish I had saw this before I started buying things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.