Who's playing next gen consoles!? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 367 Old 04-04-2014, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
Just trolling

Posting Frequency

Who's playing next gen consoles!?

I got ps4 at launch and got a x1 yesterday to play titanfall. Anyone else out there playing cod/titan!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
I'd change the oil in that...and all the time.
Panigale 1199S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 367 Old 04-04-2014, 08:54 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow10r View Post
I got ps4 at launch and got a x1 yesterday to play titanfall. Anyone else out there playing cod/titan!?
I too got a PS4 at launch. Really haven't played it too much, well as much as I want to. I keep wanting to just relax and veg out in front of it over a weekend but something always comes up. Got a lot of PSN games and some PS4 games; COD, BF4, Marvel, Killzone, NFS, probably another or two.

I'm not too sold on the X1 just yet; and thats coming from someone who has been a big Xbox supporter since the original. Never really cared for Playstation since the PSX; I was more a Dreamcast guy. Although, I have contemplated getting one simply because of the $50 pricedrop (to $450), the inclusion of Titanfall as well as all the Best Buy gift cards I have from X-Mas...

ME Motorsports, Inc. Exclusive North American Distributor of Woolich Racing products. Official MotoGyro Vision , Zeitronix, Brock's Performance, Core Moto and MWR filtration products vendor.
For a special ZX-10R.net discount on Woolich Racing products, please private message me!

|| Facebook || Website || 701.212.1130 || NorthAmerica@WoolichRacing.com ||
post #3 of 367 Old 04-04-2014, 09:03 PM
back to car scene

Posting Frequency

im against change.....ps3 COD 4 life!!!! lol

actually untill i get a new tv, i refuse to buy a ps4

hows the pic on your tv, and whats your set up!

post #4 of 367 Old 04-04-2014, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
Just trolling

Posting Frequency

Anthony that's why I bought a x1 got it and titan fall for 450 not too bad. Titanfall is awesome well worth it. Yeah I don't get to play much either I haven't touched my ps4 almost since I bought it but have been on titanfall all night.

Oh and I have a samsung 60" plasma it's got all the gizmos on it we were thinkig of getting their new 75" tv but waiting till we get a new house

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
I'd change the oil in that...and all the time.
Panigale 1199S
post #5 of 367 Old 04-04-2014, 10:28 PM
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

I upgrades to the ps4 at launch thanks to a surprise from the wife. I have NFS Rivals, Bf4, and ghosts. Recently I've gotten a tad bit addicted to playing ghosts. I have a 55in Philips LED tv and the picture is so much better than the ps3. I saw both systems playing bf4 at the same time (not together obviously) and the 3 looked like shit to me.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."
My bike is the fattest and slowest of all the G2s
post #6 of 367 Old 04-05-2014, 02:36 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I have an xbox one. Fucking love it. I hardly play games on it as of lately though. Call of duty has gotten kind of old in general, and was hoping Titan fall was something that I would get behind, but from playing it a bit at a friends house I wasn't blown away. Maybe if I played it more. Maybe next gen cod will be different, or halo 5 will be sweet. That said, even though I don't play it, I use it every day since it controls my TV and Netflix and all that shit. Me and my wife have gotten spoiled with not having to use the TV remote or controller very often. The voice commands work about 85 percent of the time on the first try which is pretty good, and I'm sure they will get better over the next few years. I like being able to walk into my house and just say "xbox on" and by the time I get my coat and shoes off and lay on the couch everything is booted up and ready to rock. Lol.

'94 EX500r: SOLD
'08 SV650s: SOLD
'11 GSX-R750: SOLD
'12 ZX10R: TOTALED
'12 ZX10R: current
'05 GSX-R600: Track.

'12 ZX-10R: woodcraft frame sliders, techspec tank pads, Guhl reflash, Graves full SS exhaust, zero gravity seat, motodynamic integrated rear turn signals, shock rebuilt by velocity calibrations with race tech internals and spring, bazzaz qs4, ZFI. and dyno tune.
post #7 of 367 Old 04-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I had a ps4 and sold it after playing titanfall and then bought the xbox one titanfall bundle. Titanfall is fun mostly because it's not cod! I play on a 60" Samsung plasma
post #8 of 367 Old 04-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
I got them both on release day. Since Titanfall came out I haven't played anything else!!!
post #9 of 367 Old 04-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Forza 5 is pretty dope. I'm waiting for a motogp to come out!
post #10 of 367 Old 04-07-2014, 05:41 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by cciwchamp2 View Post
Forza 5 is pretty dope. I'm waiting for a motogp to come out!
If you've got an X1 you'll be waiting for a while... Its only been announced for PS3, PS4, 360, Vita and PC thus far.

ME Motorsports, Inc. Exclusive North American Distributor of Woolich Racing products. Official MotoGyro Vision , Zeitronix, Brock's Performance, Core Moto and MWR filtration products vendor.
For a special ZX-10R.net discount on Woolich Racing products, please private message me!

|| Facebook || Website || 701.212.1130 || NorthAmerica@WoolichRacing.com ||
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.