Who's playing next gen consoles!? - Page 5 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 367 Old 06-28-2014, 08:03 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Duh... Just read a few posts up. I R Retard.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 367 Old 06-28-2014, 08:15 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbys69 View Post
wtf I can't find it in the ps store, when I search it comes up with just motogp videos (races) to buy??? Maybe not available in Canada yet?
Read my post from above... Action point #1 specifically.

The game hasn't been released in North America (includes Canada) yet and won't be until the middle of September.

You have to fool the PS3/4 into thinking you have a Euro based account so it will let you access the Euro PSN Store. After that you need to keep that account on the PS3/4 to play the game but you can play it with your regular, day to day PSN account.

Or you can import the game on eBay and wait 2-4 weeks like my friend. Me personally I wanted it now and that alone was worth the extra $30 not having to wait on shipping or anything.

ME Motorsports, Inc. Exclusive North American Distributor of Woolich Racing products. Official MotoGyro Vision , Zeitronix, Brock's Performance, Core Moto and MWR filtration products vendor.
For a special ZX-10R.net discount on Woolich Racing products, please private message me!

|| Facebook || Website || 701.212.1130 || NorthAmerica@WoolichRacing.com ||
post #43 of 367 Old 10-22-2014, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Just trolling

Posting Frequency

bump whos getting COD in a few weeks? Whos still playing?! We use to have a ton of guys off here please MW on ps3 a long time ago.

Xbox one- Tyl3r10r
ps4-Tyl3rr10r ( I think)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
I'd change the oil in that...and all the time.
Panigale 1199S
post #44 of 367 Old 10-25-2014, 01:08 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Ive got a PS4.

Gunna go pickup DriveClub this weeeeeeeeeeeekend.

Wheeeee
post #45 of 367 Old 10-27-2014, 02:16 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Who's playing next gen consoles!?

Got a PS4 and still a PS3. Had every Battlefield game for the consoles since Modern Combat (Still love the title screen music to that game!)
"I don't always play video games, but when I do, I play Battlefield 4"
Would probably get a XBONER but the only games I want to play for it are Forza and maybe Titan Fall for a bit.
Still waiting on a really good mech game (IMO). Use to play the hell outta some Mech Assault 1&2 for the original XBOX.
MadCats Rule!

What is best in life?..
TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN.
post #46 of 367 Old 10-27-2014, 02:23 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I'll be getting CoD... As sad as it sounds I usually only play it for the single player. I hate playing online because all the shit talking gets annoying especially when the racial stuff comes out. The zombies and extinction modes are fun though.

Just saw that Microsoft is dropping the price in the XB1 by $50. So for $350 you can get a console; might have to do that especially with Forza and the Halo collection coming out.

Titanfall seems cool but it sounds like it has lost its allure online and kind of died out. But I totally agree with Stealth... we need a worthy Mechassault successor; I played thise going back to the Mech Assault on the Sega Saturn haha. Those games were sick.

BTW, new 2.0 PS4 firmware coming out tonight with the gameshare feature letting you do co-op with friends who dont have the game or let them take control of the controller for you so they can try out the game. Should be pretty sweet! Looking to being able to play MP3s in the background finally as well!

ME Motorsports, Inc. Exclusive North American Distributor of Woolich Racing products. Official MotoGyro Vision , Zeitronix, Brock's Performance, Core Moto and MWR filtration products vendor.
For a special ZX-10R.net discount on Woolich Racing products, please private message me!

|| Facebook || Website || 701.212.1130 || NorthAmerica@WoolichRacing.com ||
post #47 of 367 Old 10-27-2014, 02:27 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Oh yeah, really looking forward to a few games. Tom Clancy's "The Division" <-(Looks absolutley Amazing!) and the new Rainbow Six. They are taking tactics and environmental damage to an all new level, and it really looks sharp.
Another great looking game so far is "The Crew", an awesome driving game pretty much taking the best aspects of car games and combining them into one.
K, so those are STEALTH's top picks. Check back soon for more brilliant observations by me
Hey, if anyone here would like to team up in BF4 on PS4, my screen name is TERMINATOR_68cal
Hit me up!

What is best in life?..
TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN.
post #48 of 367 Old 10-27-2014, 02:29 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Nice! I didn't know about the new PS4 update tonight. Sounds awesome

What is best in life?..
post #49 of 367 Old 10-27-2014, 02:40 PM
Kawasaki Whisperer

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to MrMoto73
I've only got an Xbox360 and a wii! I love playing the batman games on my xbox... and darksiders. The wi I just play mario games with my wife. Some day I'll get the PS4, but for now I have fun with what I got. I don't have to pay for games either being I'm a gold member. Every month there's two new games to dl for my xbox.

I DON"T HAZ ANY SNYDER PROBLEMS
post #50 of 367 Old 10-27-2014, 02:53 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Who's playing next gen consoles!?

2 words:
Real Ballistics....

..Open Sandbox Levels, Destructive Environments, Amazing and Dynamic Graphics/Sound, Pilot Every Imaginable Military Vehicle, Deep Customization Options.

Ok so that was 20 words.. Sue me!

What is best in life?..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.