Who's playing next gen consoles!? - Page 37 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #361 of 367 Old 03-25-2016, 03:03 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Sold The Division on eBay (Gamestop's trade in values are a joke). Too many stats, etc. I enjoy more authentic "shooters" than the adding numbers to weapons style RPG's.
Anyway, ended up downloading Hitman. I cannot stand the way they are deciding to release it in segments, but if you want to play it at all before Christmas, your stuck with the digital version. Aside from that, the game is pretty damn epic. I was a Huge fan of Blood Money, and this is definitely geared waaay more towards that game than its sequel Absolution. I would highly recommend checking this title out, and because of the way they are releasing it, you can pay in segments, I think $10 a DL as they release sections of the game over the year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 367 Old 04-23-2016, 11:25 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Late to the party on this one, but... DRIVE CLUB.. What an awesome game. The cars, the bikes, time & weather customization, club challenges. Amazing game. Can't believe I didn't jump on it sooner. Was like $20 in the PS store with a ton of DLC cars, tracks, etc. (+$15 more for the bike DLC).
Btw, Archer.. saw you have it as well so sent a club invite, and a couple challenges your way too ; )
post #363 of 367 Old 04-23-2016, 02:24 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Just earned my 10R!!! So awesome!
They nailed all the details in this game. It looks, sounds And performs like the real bike. LOVE THIS GAME!
post #364 of 367 Old 04-25-2016, 12:18 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTH-FIGHTER View Post
They nailed all the details in this game. It looks, sounds And performs like the real bike. LOVE THIS GAME!
The only thing I read about that I thought I wouldn't like was that there isn't much you can do as far as upgrades or customization, is that true?
Also how do the bikes/cars handle? Is it super Arcade-ey? The graphics and details on the bikes are insane from the video's i've watched.

04' ZX10
06' Green ZX10-On the road to recovery
post #365 of 367 Old 04-25-2016, 03:37 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaLife View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTH-FIGHTER View Post
The only thing I read about that I thought I wouldn't like was that there isn't much you can do as far as upgrades or customization, is that true?
Also how do the bikes/cars handle? Is it super Arcade-ey? The graphics and details on the bikes are insane from the video's i've watched.
Yeah, there are no upgrades or customizing, besides the paint layouts/color, though quite honestly that doesn't bother me at all, and I'm all about that stuff. I think the entire game is so good, with insane attention to detail that you don't really need all the customization options. Take for instance: full control of the weather/time, tracks and roads across the planet, cars and bikes from All over, from Europe to Japan and USA (something that wasn't true when it first dropped), every view you could want, including dash and inside cockpit (or helmet with the bikes- it's INTENSE), full replays where you control everything, a photo mode available any time, easy navigation of the user interface, full controls mapping (though for people that like to shift manually (in cars) with the right stick Up or Down, that is not an option unfortunately. Though I've gotten used to the Square/Triangle shift pattern rather easily), a top notch Multiplayer system, and great music too (mostly electronic, though they could expand the library some). With all that said, the graphics and sound couldn't be better in my opinion. It's honestly the best car game I've played, and I've had almost all of them, barring Forza, since no Xbox One.
To answer your question about the handling: I think it's perfect. It's much more simulation than arcade, adding enough of a learning curve to feel like you're really there, figuring out each vehicle as you drive it. The bikes too, though it's not on par with Moto GP, which is a good thing in my opinion, because I remmeber the learning curve being so steep in that game that I didn't even really enjoy it. The Twins feel very different from the In Lines as expected, and of course sound much different. I was amazed at how well they nailed little details, like the RPM power curve in the 10R, sort of laggy until spiking pretty hard around 6-7k, amongst many other things I noticed.
Anyway, it's definitely worth checking out man. It should still be around $15-20 (i would HIGHLY recommend, if that's the case, that you buy the $20 version though. Tons of extra maps and cars right off the bat).
Anyway, if you do, let me know how you like it!
post #366 of 367 Old 05-29-2016, 08:47 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
I been playing destiny on ps4 alot lately, i also have BO3 but i rarely play anymore.

i have been streaming and uploading vids lately and wouldnt mind some fellow zx10r followers.

Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClp...pwMGDAco_KOAPw

Live stream as of now
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/U...Aco_KOAPw/live

Werkes GP exhaust, De-cat, power commander 3, quickshifter, secondary butterflies removed, -1 front + 2 rear sprocket, ape cam chain tensioner, core moto brake lines, 1/5th throttle insert, pair valve block off, speedodrd, Techspec tank grips, servo eliminator, k&n air filter, Kawasaki oil filter, EBC clutch plates, CRG RC2 levers
post #367 of 367 Old 03-11-2017, 12:48 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Totally hooked on Ghost Recon Wildlands lately. Been waiting for a game like this for forever. Trekin all around Bolivia wearing a ghillie suit and blasting narco terrorist choppers out of the sky with my 50cal HTI. Cant beat that shit Lol!

What is best in life?..
TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.