Username - Why Did You Choose It!!!! - Page 68 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #671 of 675 Old 08-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

D-CON is short for DECEPTICON and all 3 of my Kawasaki's have been named after DECEPTICONS: Devastator, Galvatron, Starscream because I'm an 80's baby =]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #672 of 675 Old 08-02-2015, 03:43 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
I named my bike Godzilla the day i bought it. Even replaced Kawasaki on the tank with Godzilla in matte black.

Werkes GP exhaust, De-cat, power commander 3, quickshifter, secondary butterflies removed, -1 front + 2 rear sprocket, ape cam chain tensioner, core moto brake lines, 1/5th throttle insert, pair valve block off, speedodrd, Techspec tank grips, servo eliminator, k&n air filter, Kawasaki oil filter, EBC clutch plates, CRG RC2 levers
post #673 of 675 Old 08-02-2015, 09:24 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I started my career as and xray tech hence the name TechX
post #674 of 675 Old 08-29-2015, 10:15 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
I use clutchcrusader for everything..... Gamer tag, email ........ I got the name from one of my buddies. I had just got my first car and it was stick. I picked him up to go to school and was riding the shit out of my clutch. He was picking on me and called me the clutchcrusader . It's been my nickname ever since
post #675 of 675 Old 03-29-2017, 02:11 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Banzai as in Buckaroo Banzai, the main character in one of my favorite movies "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension".
The movie is a spoof on Sci-Fi movies and is hilarious. But, it is a bit like Monty Python, you either get it or you don't.
Now, if only I could find my oscillation overthruster :)
Attached Images

'04 Blue ZX-10R, FORKS: Race Tech Gold Valves, .85 KG/mm springs, US1 suspension fluid, Shock: Penske 8900 shock w/8760 compression adjuster, Gilles rear sets and levers, Scotts steering damper, Racefit Mega slip on, Zero Gravity screen, ZX636 Master Cylinder, Galfer Superbike braided brake lines, Vesrah SRJL17 pads, Kawasaki seat cowl, undertail kit, Oury Grips, Valentine One radar detector with Legal Speeding heads-up helmet LED.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.