Total knee replacement - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 Old 03-29-2018, 05:08 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Well I spoke to my Surgeon yesterday!the only way to fix my herniated disc(x2) has to be surgery!Ive already had 2 steroid injections in each disc in my neck and 1 in lower back!lower back is not to bad but my neck is deteriorating quickly!my Surgeon who lectures around the world will do the surgery!he has promised that on a scale from 1-10 10 being the worst he knows I'm at this level because of MRI and many other tests as my nerve is rubbing against the herniated disc and other problems!his exact words if a Surgeon promised you will have no pain when it's finished it's b.s!but what he did promise my pain level will drop to 1 out of 10!I have to take his option as I'm in trouble!The private hospital and his fees will be no more than $13000aus as he's told me how to approach the billing process!if you go public there is no charge and a training Surgeon might do the job(fk dat)!what I need to do is pay a private health insurer $3000 for the years cover and waiting time because it's a pre-injury then after the surgery pay monthly until I'm healed(he said 2-3 months)!I must say I'm relieved as I've felt helpless not knowing my future!12 months will go fast so looks like the OxyContin is a must for 12 months!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 Old 03-29-2018, 08:11 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterd10r View Post
Well I spoke to my Surgeon yesterday!the only way to fix my herniated disc(x2) has to be surgery!Ive already had 2 steroid injections in each disc in my neck and 1 in lower back!lower back is not to bad but my neck is deteriorating quickly!my Surgeon who lectures around the world will do the surgery!he has promised that on a scale from 1-10 10 being the worst he knows I'm at this level because of MRI and many other tests as my nerve is rubbing against the herniated disc and other problems!his exact words if a Surgeon promised you will have no pain when it's finished it's b.s!but what he did promise my pain level will drop to 1 out of 10!I have to take his option as I'm in trouble!The private hospital and his fees will be no more than $13000aus as he's told me how to approach the billing process!if you go public there is no charge and a training Surgeon might do the job(fk dat)!what I need to do is pay a private health insurer $3000 for the years cover and waiting time because it's a pre-injury then after the surgery pay monthly until I'm healed(he said 2-3 months)!I must say I'm relieved as I've felt helpless not knowing my future!12 months will go fast so looks like the OxyContin is a must for 12 months!
what! now you report disc probs in the neck. Sorry to hear this report. Hope the info on payment works but really hope the procedure comes thru.

You have a ton more injuries? I'm wondering how old are you and if old, love how you tackle problems like this.
post #23 of 27 Old 03-30-2018, 06:50 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Hi Scout!I have just turned 58yo and the neck and back herniated disc problems was a complete shock!just over 1 year ago I noticed numbness and pins and needles on the left side of my chest and neck!a little while after that I started getting heaps of headaches and loosing strength in my left wrist and hand!my lhs little finger and ring finger starting having pain and just felt weird!a Doctor asked me to remove my shirt so she could look at something!right off the bat she said I had neck problems!Im like WTF what is she on about and sent me in straight away for a MRI,sure enough Scoliosis,2 herniated discs,Osteoporosis,boney growth spurs and it keeps going on!the lower back herniated disc has settled with the hormone injection and something I can live with!the neck discs that are rubbing my nerve Is a game changer!its constant pain and arm weakness has had a huge impact on every aspect of my life!I haven't changed anything as in daily life activity but will admit I'm in a shitty place atm!there is no other option for me now except surgery which is something that I didn't want!my marriage is to be honest doomed so I'm in a great place!what doesn't kill you will make you stronger lol......
post #24 of 27 Old 03-30-2018, 09:14 AM
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Heal up buddy!

Call TJ at 866-931-6644 ext 817. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
post #25 of 27 Old 03-30-2018, 04:54 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Thanks Mike!bodys heal in time usually!but hearts Brocken will never completely recover!I have a Tattoo that's a fair size on my back and it reads "NEVER GIVE UP"

although the hurt and pain of loosing a partner that you thought was your pillar of strength walks away that statement is very hard to live up too!I have learnt with age pain can be managed!not with anger or revenge!all you need is the reason why things turned so badly!you have to start excepting the mistakes you have made!words that come with anger!and try to change yourself or your partener to listen!understand!and we are all unique and not clones!and the most IMPORTANT!never restrict or try to change your partners personality to what you THINK is a trophy!a bush ranger pretty famous in Australia for not bowing down to the British authorities once said before they put the noose around his neck..................SUCH IS LIFE............doors will open again I have no doubt
post #26 of 27 Old 03-30-2018, 10:46 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

dang and crap; Oz mines a bunch of uranium and that can cause problems for health.

this book is good:

page 275 and look in index for more Oz poison uranium info; Bertel is old Vatican NWO nun BUT had math PhD and pounded the numbers. However, she had apparent zero understanding of Vatican Jesuit factions and how that interacting within many countries.

mining in NW territory, Rum area, and two nuke reactors near Sidney in the 1950's. Oz is important, like third rated, for uranium.

Much more must has to be researched on this.

Be advised that ANY Uranium mining impacts health not just the reactors.

Last edited by scout; 03-30-2018 at 10:51 PM.
post #27 of 27 Old 03-31-2018, 02:24 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Scout in Australia just near where the Uranium mining was/is happening there is ancient Aboriginal rock painting thousands of years old!the images are of Aboriginal people with swollen elbows!Knees and all joints on their stick figures!its a warning letting Australia,s natural owners to beware!do not disturb the earth or sickness will fall upon you!but us dumb white money hungry humans ignored their obvious past experiences with Uranium!fu.k the white man are greedy and stupid sometimes!come to think of it so are some of our white women!I will leave it at that.........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in