SBK X for the 360 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 06-28-2011, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

SBK X for the 360

So I just got sbk x for the 360 and its not bad but it just feels weird. When I slow down and hit the front and rear brake and get ready to head into the turn the bike and rider feels slow. Not slow as in speed because I am going 50 to 60 but the driver and bike feels like it weights 5k lbs. Also I can give it a little gas I come out the corner pulling the right trigger lightly and slow to come out the corner. But as I do this my bike tends to come out from under me. So I am now getting it down but the front brake is way over powered and the rear brake seems like an after thought. The game has a full sim mode but I tend to use the rear brake in turns while driving which I don't do in real life ? Lol I feel like MOTO gp was better but when capcom started making the game it was not them same. Any input just lookin for some info if any one else has played the two.

ZX10R now i know why its called MONSTER
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!

GIFSoup
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 06-28-2011, 09:07 PM
All show and all go 10r

Posting Frequency

I haven't played it in a while but you can tune out alot of problems. Moto gp is a joke but it's fun too a degree couldn't stand the 2011 demo. Only tips I can really give you are setup for your corners more the game isn't great but its not bad. Do the training or w/e it's called and it'll help you out alot.

post #3 of 7 Old 06-28-2011, 09:39 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

This sounds wierd but ever so slightly tap the FRONT brake on that game as you enter corners like tap it over and over for a split second each time, it will help your initial turn in be a little quicker on the game. Ive spent way to many hours on that game haha

Once your mid corner and holding your line DONT tap the front brake anymore or you will low side.

Its all about the way you set the bike up too, bu like said above....its just a game.
post #4 of 7 Old 06-28-2011, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Thanks fella I git it for 15 bucks cause I was board lol but its better then I thought it would be. Also how do you guys tune your bikes ?

ZX10R now i know why its called MONSTER
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!

GIFSoup

Last edited by jayizzo; 06-28-2011 at 10:33 PM.
post #5 of 7 Old 06-28-2011, 10:52 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to billshut2003
Game blows chunks but it's better than motogp, I cheat like a motherfker I slam into people and try to cause as many crashes as possible behind me, I tried playing the game realistically but I kept crashing, it upset me so I gave up I would have given u my game
post #6 of 7 Old 06-29-2011, 10:22 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

talk to the tech for tuning. he will ask you a series of questions and tune it for you, it works like a charm
post #7 of 7 Old 06-29-2011, 10:24 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by billshut2003 View Post
Game blows chunks but it's better than motogp, I cheat like a motherfker I slam into people and try to cause as many crashes as possible behind me, I tried playing the game realistically but I kept crashing, it upset me so I gave up I would have given u my game
It is just fun to do

'11 Black zx-10r | Tech-spec Tank pad | Akraprovic w/ link | Power Commander V | Auto tune | HID | 1/5 Insert | Driven Smog Plates | DMP integrated tail light | Vortex rear sets w/ new pressure switch | Puig dark smoke windscreen | BMC Air Filter | Cox Radiator Guard |

To Do List:
ECU reflash
Steering Damper revalved
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.