My Dog 1yr later - Page 10 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 94 Old 07-02-2011, 09:16 AM
Supercharged Mod

Posting Frequency

Awesome slide show!

Helibars, MRA screen, Ohlins damper, reversed shift pattern, sorted suspension, braided lines, Michelin Pilot Power, all else stock 'coz it's fast enough!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 94 Old 07-02-2011, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFaster View Post
Awesome slide show!
Thanks Bud....was just searching around last night and found one of my old threads and puts a tear in my eye what my German Shepherd accomplished with 1 eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnessracing View Post
Thats a beautiful german you have there!! I also have a german and in my personal opinion they're the best dogs ever.
Agree...they are not the best at everything many dogs have specialties and better than the Sheps.. but the Sheps are very good in almost all areas so make a good all around dog....I believe the Police in the US and the Germans back in WWII found that to be true as well.

bloo
post #93 of 94 Old 07-04-2011, 11:35 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Thanks Bud....was just searching around last night and found one of my old threads and puts a tear in my eye what my German Shepherd accomplished with 1 eye.

Agree...they are not the best at everything many dogs have specialties and better than the Sheps.. but the Sheps are very good in almost all areas so make a good all around dog....I believe the Police in the US and the Germans back in WWII found that to be true as well.

bloo
My 13 yr old German Shephard/Lab mix died a year ago.. When she was a pup I had to remove one of her eyes. She was as agile or more so than a dog with two eyes. The vet removed hers and sewed it shut. My friends used to call her the one eyed bandit because she stole things from the neighbors and would bring em to the house. Very cool dog you have, I hope to get one just like him in a year or two.

post #94 of 94 Old 07-04-2011, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by den33 View Post
My 13 yr old German Shephard/Lab mix died a year ago.. When she was a pup I had to remove one of her eyes. She was as agile or more so than a dog with two eyes. The vet removed hers and sewed it shut. My friends used to call her the one eyed bandit because she stole things from the neighbors and would bring em to the house. Very cool dog you have, I hope to get one just like him in a year or two.
Sorry to hear about your dog Den even though it was a year ago I know it must still hurt as I had to put down my other German Shepherd before I had Thor at 6yrs old and just as smart even stronger than my Thor but getting Thor after 5yrs or so after that bad experience and then with a 5yr old son that almost got attacked by a German Shepherd I decided I needed another one as a pup and trained to show my son they are great dogs.

As far as thor's eye they didn't have to remove it so was glad about that. Most people don't even know he is blind in one eye just that his eye looks different. I keep his dog insurance up to date just encase something goes wrong in his later yrs and he had insurance when he was hit by the car at 1yrs old....total cost's maybe around $5k but insurance paid for about 90% of it and he got the best Vet surgeons in the country IMO to boot.

bloo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in