The Kawasaki ZX-10R Pet Thread - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 02-27-2018, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

The Kawasaki ZX-10R Pet Thread

Howdy! Here's a new thread to discuss our household pets. Mine is a Pomeranian named Zack. He loves to play catch, munch on his dog treats, and watch cartoons with the kids. He's a spoiled little tyke. I bought him one of those comfortable dog beds so he would sleep soundly in the evening. I even gave him a variety of chew toys, so he would have a lot to go around with. Feel free to share your pet stories, guys.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 02-28-2018, 09:45 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Well I know something of house dogs; I have a toy fox terrier bitch that follows the wife wherever she goes in the house, UNLESS the little one knows the wife is going out shopping or whatever; the tiny one runs to her cat house and pouts until wife leaves then covers up on the couch; yet comes out every so often to howl a complaint.

So....After the wife leaves the little one will howl setting up the bigger dog for howl backup. Bigger dog is house, also. So funny. Howl and howl, both, then rest, then one hour later little one starts the entire song again.

Here are some net picks similar to my two:

Toy Fox Terrier Dog Breed Information

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanBelgianMalinoisRescue/

The above Malinois is very close to my own four legged child; however my little one weighs about 63 pounds; photo appears a bit larger; but type is perfect.

Everyone be advised that both these dogs have feelings. No question; all dogs/critters have feelings; took me awhile to sort that out.

Last edited by scout; 03-01-2018 at 08:25 PM.
post #3 of 23 Old 02-28-2018, 10:38 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
2 Cattle dogs here

Yoda and Tilly!luvs eating anyone!and will attack on my command "f.ck off"I make them avoid these big Bucks especially near the dam!their angry strong and don't fear anything when the mating season arrives!I had to drop 1 that was becoming to close to the house and showing aggressive behaviour!given I didn't have a heavier enough load in the 12 gauge(4 shot)but dropped him like a bag of spuds at 50 yards!I had to walk over and make sure he was done!the f.cker jumped up and hoped away lol
Now the Blue Heeler bitch sitting on the rock is 1 of Yoda and Tilly's pups around 13 months old!and the darker Roo was standing 120 meters from out back door!these fokers don't do any weights or take any steroids but we have seen much bigger before!usually very shy but once they are protecting their harem they will not run or move away!they stand their ground in this aggressive posture and it's not a bluff!2 Blue dogs will have a chance as they work like Raptors!one distracts while the other will makes a surprise attack!Heelers being bread with Dingos and Bull Terriers have a incredible strength in there bites and will hang on until it's mate joins the fight!but honestly it would be touch and go and I would avoid the situation!if the Roos are near a dam they will 100% drown your dog!no questions asked!they can stand and grab the dog in a headlock and it's all over!and their huge rear hopper claws will disembowelled you and dogs!a lot of people think there so cute and different!but like a lot in Australia there are some who can ruin your day!life and future!probably the most feared and dangerous predators are ex wife's
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0370.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	412898   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0369.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	412906   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1238.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	243.4 KB
ID:	412914   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1314.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	307.4 KB
ID:	412922   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0934.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	412930  

evilaugust likes this.

Last edited by peterd10r; 03-01-2018 at 02:01 PM.
post #4 of 23 Old 03-01-2018, 08:22 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Dang those Roos are huge; I'm thinking a catch dog pit with a couple hound backups in case pit gets caught in a head lock. Fierce looking roo's for sure.
peterd10r likes this.
post #5 of 23 Old 03-02-2018, 02:39 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Honestly they are best avoided Scout!very dangerous adversary's!only hope for 2 dogs!1 locks onto the rear hopper and pulls him off balance!number 2 must hit the throat!Im not prepared to risk my beautiful Blue Heelers on a aggressive Buck!my dogs will stay and not attack until I say!you either need a 12 gauge with solids or a well placed 223/5.56 headshot!6mm Rem mag is a great show stopper!but I was head shooting Roos at 230m with headshots using a Remington 700 action with a heavy 223 Tolber barrel using sierra hpbt with a Bausch and Lomb 12x24 scope quite a few years ago!actually longer in some cases as it was zerod for 200m and I held it on their ears and hitting them in the throat!given very still night using a spotlight!I found this not much challenge and lost my drive to kill animals that tbh wasn't any thing to be proud of!I would rather test my skills at targets and quite often grouped 5 shots into a 1/4 inch at 100meters!
scout likes this.
post #6 of 23 Old 03-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Damn, that Roo is crazy Buff ( slang for muscular). I would not mess with that SHIT, ever. I was gonna say, I have a Ruger Mkll 270 that would be up to the task. But I agree, taking lives ( animals or other) is best left up to necessity. Hone those skills and hope they are not needed. Nice pics......
scout and peterd10r like this.
post #7 of 23 Old 03-02-2018, 03:18 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Yes it's funny how things affect us all Prophet!in the face of a threat or danger I have no issue to protect or survive using any weapon!in Australia we are taught very young by usually our fathers(sadly(I speak about like minded people and I have no issue with people who find anything to do with firearms offensive within reason)after my generation that skill handed down disappeared sadly to electronics and computer games)and I did teach my son how to use a semi-auto pistol and long arms!sadly we had a terrible gun massacre in Tasmania where a gutless prick murdered innocent people with a semiautomatic SKS!even 6 year old little girls cowering behind their Mothers!I lost a very good friend I'd known him and his family for years(Peter Nash)and the loss of lives for nothing has no answers!I was shooting ISPC race gun pistols for my State and many Special Operation Group Police force members also enjoyed the sport!these guys a very withdrawn and after they suss you out start opening up!2 of the SOG members were there that day that prick Martin Bryant(the coward murderer)took the gutless way out and surrendered!I ask Damian "why didn't you take him out"?he said Pete if there was a option we would have but obviously the press were there in force and their hands were tied!this is the main reason we lost all semiautomatic weapons,high capacity magazines and even pumpy shot guns!to get back on track a 270 is a incredible caliber with a hard hit and plenty of range!they often use a 270 on large Sheep stations to take down Dingos from great distances!a Dingo can run all day and not need water for 2 weeks!thats why they were bred with a Delmation,Blue Mearle,Dingo and Bull terrier many years ago!I couldn't understand why my male Blue Heeler would have a dump on the top of a log or tree!a Dingo does it to mark their domain!
post #8 of 23 Old 03-02-2018, 03:59 PM
LDH
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Highly trained Attack Pigeon

& Sato Bird
scout and peterd10r like this.
post #9 of 23 Old 03-02-2018, 04:20 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Hi LDH how are you mate?
post #10 of 23 Old 03-02-2018, 04:32 PM
LDH
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterd10r View Post
Hi LDH how are you mate?
Busier than a one legged man in an ass-kickin' contest.

Busy season is ramping up and it's got me hustlin. I dream about springs, shocks and shit all night long and if my food doesn't taste like suspension oil I get that same feeling you get when you leave your wallet or phone at home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in