15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 Old 04-07-2015, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
The Pace

Posting Frequency

JFK Killed SS film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-LA0ypFXig

go to 6

I kept coming across comments that the secret service driver killed JFK but all the films were messed up EXCEPT THIS ONE.

I'm reading Behold Pale Horse by Bill Cooper and he said he found a film. That was 1988 given to him by Lars Hansson. So...I check tube and well there it was. Surreal.

Smoking gun was WELL known. Complete charade cover-up start to finish. JFK was a total dork when he got the job but came across evidence that he was beginning to understand the secret gov stuff during the primaries THEN when Spellman began to dictate and the CFR and trilateral commission begin to weigh in, Jack began to study. He didn't like what he saw in the gov and began planning for changes. The secret gov didn't much like that.

He trusted the Secret Service. dang

no statute limitations. All we need is a good prosecutor with an army.

EDIT: if you saw the tube vid day I linked it to this thread, then you saw the original. Since then, tube allowed the cover version which is distorted and has reflections. Original vid is on the net but guess you now have to search.

Last edited by scout; 04-14-2015 at 09:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 Old 04-07-2015, 08:51 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

What are your thoughts on vaccinations?
SpazOnaZX likes this.
post #3 of 49 Old 04-07-2015, 09:49 PM
EJR
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Did quite a bit of research on this subject. Lot's of connections to MKULTRA, the Jonestown Massacre, the CIA, and the mob. Do some research on Oswald, his Marine Corps career, his location while AWOL, the fact that his place of duty was Atsugi where MKULTRA chemicals were stored for testing, and the fact that Oswald denounced his citizenship in the US upon return, moved to the USSR, dated a Soviet General's daughter, and somehow returned to the US no problem. Meanwhile he hung out with White Russians in the US, which were anti-communist, although everyone though Oswald declared himself to be communist. After the assassination, a board was held to determine the shooter and cause of the assassination. The board consisted of approximately 5 members or so, all of which vehemently hated Kennedy, one of whose wife Kennedy had a recorded affair with. Oddly enough these board guys were also tied to MKULTRA. It's pretty crazy, I didn't go into very much depth in this whole thing, but I will say I know a ton about it. And it isn't theory necessarily, these conclusions are based on the combination and comparison of a multitude of data, the majority of which were censored CIA disclosures over a long period of time, with no perceivable connection until you really study it and start to put the pieces together. Oh, and for those who will undoubtedly ask, MKULTRA was the program the movie The Manchurian Candidate was based on.

During the Cold War, the US was concerned about suspected spies within our county. Part of the program was devoted to developing the perfect 'Truth Serum.' There were known drugs the CIA experimented with, such as marijuana, cocaine, etc. Then there were others that were created. LSD was developed in Europe (can't remember which country) by a scientist. He was only able to produce the drug in small amounts, but with the US's help and millions of dollars found a way to mass produce it, and it was brought to the states. Scientists in the MKULTRA program literally would randomly drug each others coffee in the mornings unknowingly to their partners and record the results throughout the day.

In addition to developing the truth serum, these same drugs were also used to development a compartmentalized mind. This was so it could be applied to our operators, so if captured and even tortured, certain triggers would literally put them in a hypnotic state and render incapable of even knowing the information to disclose. A lot of these drugs were experimented in the prison systems, Vacaville being the immediate one that comes to mind. If anyone remembers, there was a famous woman Patty Hearst back in the 60's-70's who claimed she was kidknapped and brainwashed by a gang to rob and murder. Well, it turns out that the leader of this gang, the Sybionese Liberation Army, was ran by a member who was an inmate at Vacaville for an extended period of time.

Lastly, and then I'll shut the hell up, this MKULTRA program was ran by a man named Sidney Gottlieb. Well, his daughter actually dated the man responsible for the Jonestown Massacre, Jim Jones. Long story short, most study all these events as separate events, but if you really look at them and start tying people together, you will start to see the same names in a lot of the same stuff.

Started reading the first few pages of this, and it seems to be matching my research so far, it is just long as shit and I am no longer in college haha

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...ectMKULTRA.pdf

I know it's a .com site, but the report is a congressional report and I don't have the time to go find the scholarly resource.

Anyways, trust me I ain't some crazy ass conspiracy nut-tard. I don't go off hearsay or sit in my room and dream up wach theories as I stare at the ceiling. My degree in history specialized in the study of war and politics post 1900, focusing on dictatorships and more specifically the methods used to come to power. I studied Hitler, Stalin, and Saddam in depth. I also studied our CIA and it's operations quite a bit, although took a real interest in the MKULTRA program, honestly because I think if I was a decision maker back then on the verge of nuclear war, I would probably think the same way in how to pull out all the stops to ensure victory. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I was very interested in how they did it.

Last edited by EJR; 04-07-2015 at 10:05 PM.
post #4 of 49 Old 04-07-2015, 10:11 PM Thread Starter
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJR View Post
Did quite a bit of research on this subject. Lot's of connections to MKULTRA, the Jonestown Massacre, the CIA, and the mob. Do some research on Oswald, his Marine Corps career, his location while AWOL, the fact that his place of duty was Atsugi where MKULTRA chemicals were stored for testing, and the fact that Oswald denounced his citizenship in the US upon return, moved to the USSR, dated a Soviet General's daughter, and somehow returned to the US no problem. Meanwhile he hung out with White Russians in the US, which were anti-communist, although everyone though Oswald declared himself to be communist. After the assassination, a board was held to determine the shooter and cause of the assassination. The board consisted of approximately 5 members or so, all of which vehemently hated Kennedy, one of whose wife Kennedy had a recorded affair with. Oddly enough these board guys were also tied to MKULTRA. It's pretty crazy, I didn't go into very much depth in this whole thing, but I will say I know a ton about it. And it isn't theory necessarily, these conclusions are based on the combination and comparison of a multitude of data, the majority of which were censored CIA disclosures over a long period of time, with no perceivable connection until you really study it and start to put the pieces together. Oh, and for those who will undoubtedly ask, MKULTRA was the program the movie The Manchurian Candidate was based on.

During the Cold War, the US was concerned about suspected spies within our county. Part of the program was devoted to developing the perfect 'Truth Serum.' There were known drugs the CIA experimented with, such as marijuana, cocaine, etc. Then there were others that were created. LSD was developed in Europe (can't remember which country) by a scientist. He was only able to produce the drug in small amounts, but with the US's help and millions of dollars found a way to mass produce it, and it was brought to the states. Scientists in the MKULTRA program literally would randomly drug each others coffee in the mornings unknowingly to their partners and record the results throughout the day.

In addition to developing the truth serum, these same drugs were also used to development a compartmentalized mind. This was so it could be applied to our operators, so if captured and even tortured, certain triggers would literally put them in a hypnotic state and render incapable of even knowing the information to disclose. A lot of these drugs were experimented in the prison systems, Vacaville being the immediate one that comes to mind. If anyone remembers, there was a famous woman Patty Hearst back in the 60's-70's who claimed she was kidknapped and brainwashed by a gang to rob and murder. Well, it turns out that the leader of this gang, the Sybionese Liberation Army, was ran by a member who was an inmate at Vacaville for an extended period of time.

Lastly, and then I'll shut the hell up, this MKULTRA program was ran by a man named Sidney Gottlieb. Well, his daughter actually dated the man responsible for the Jonestown Massacre, Jim Jones. Long story short, most study all these events as separate events, but if you really look at them and start tying people together, you will start to see the same names in a lot of the same stuff.
Jonestown. For certain CIA but have no clue what they were after other than to kill a bunch of wonderful protestants, but must be more there. Jones himself must've been the trigger and considered heretic as he was either Jesuit or affiliated. Entire group killed not by kool aid but by injection. The drink was cover, but stupid as you know not ALL drink the same. All dead and all had injection mark in back of shoulder if I recall.

Ryan and others of his party killed, too. Possible there were either primary or secondary. The bitch Spiers, that survived that is in congress now HAS to be the mole. She reported all Ryan's actions to handlers. And look where she's at now. Probably ready for the white house.

vaccines. lol. Plenty on them for aids, cancer, ebola, everything. We're ruled by mobsters and their recruits are so compartmentalized have no idea what they promote or what they're doing. Suspect males are being oversexed and same with the babes, PLUS suspect male brain development is being chemically dumbed. Not sure but guys are just getting so stupid with each passing year. The road to hell is paved with gold thing. Or all that glitters is not gold. Only a very few handful of internationals have the agenda and it's old.

Bush's oil company, Zapata, paved the way for CIA to control drug imports SIMPLY by using oil transport to bypass customs in USA and other countries. UK and France pointed out other ways when they controlled the opium in 19th century.

Meanwhile, the people slept...in the matrix. Whoever wrote that matrix film was probably killed, cause the script framework is really about our reality, just uses the AI thing, unless AI is a picture of demons/aliens. idk, but I do indeed know how our dork rulers think. Taken me awhile, though. lol

Last edited by scout; 04-07-2015 at 10:18 PM.
post #5 of 49 Old 04-07-2015, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
The Pace

Posting Frequency

And, you guys BUY the book by Dr. Judy Wood, 'where did the towers go?'

This old lady with a TON of guts and COURAGE compiled all the evidence of just ONE thing: what happened on 9/11 just gathering evidence.

It will freak you out and dovetails into the NWO framework. And she does NOT point fingers, just gathered evidence like and dick would looking into a crime.

Her book is at amazon.
post #6 of 49 Old 04-07-2015, 10:51 PM
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Holy shit. :)

post #7 of 49 Old 04-08-2015, 12:19 AM
Kawasaki Whisperer

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to MrMoto73
Well, being all this is coming out I should confess. I'm an alien from the alpha centari nebula.
tdh likes this.

I DON"T HAZ ANY SNYDER PROBLEMS
post #8 of 49 Old 04-08-2015, 09:41 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

You should devote more time to researching "thermal viscosity breakdown" instead of this Scout.
post #9 of 49 Old 04-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Gone Ridin'

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to twidget Send a message via MSN to twidget Send a message via Yahoo to twidget
I wouldn't be surprised if there were more to it, but my thoughts are a bit more simplistic.

I note that we have only once been to DEFCON 2 (and we were only Khrushchev away from a short and ugly nuclear war).

It may have scared the wrong people.

: Twidget
post #10 of 49 Old 04-08-2015, 04:37 PM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoto73 View Post
Well, being all this is coming out I should confess. I'm an alien from the alpha centari nebula.
No your not. I spent several hundred years flying all over Alpha Centari during star fleet training. That area is completly devoid of life forms.
lun471k likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in