JFK Killed SS film - Page 5 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 49 Old 03-20-2018, 08:43 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Sneekey10R Send a message via MSN to Sneekey10R Send a message via Yahoo to Sneekey10R
Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda Civic's with spoon engines. On top of that he just came into Harry's and ordered 3 t66 turbo's with NOS's and a Motec System Exhaust.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 49 Old 03-20-2018, 12:58 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

What shape do you think our planet is?

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Duhastme;4435242]

A good tuner...can make a dyno say anything it wants.

We will all die but only a select few of us will ever truly live.
post #43 of 49 Old 03-20-2018, 01:48 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Suzuki bikes are better then Kawasaki bikes.

post #44 of 49 Old 03-20-2018, 06:39 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

JFK Killed SS film

Usually I steer clear of this kind of topic and may regret not sticking to that policy. But scout actually has some interesting tidbits in here. Itís more convenient to ridicule and dismiss it than to challenge the status quo. Accepting that things are not as weíve been taught all our lives is hard.

But Iím genuinely curious as to why anyone believes that governments should be trusted or that said governments have their residents (or subjects) best interests in mind.

Would you ever believe an individual person who told you that they want to regulate (rule) and manage (classify, divide and control) most aspects of your life, and that it was to your benefit exclusively? Probably not, right?

If I control what you eat, drink, learn, the info that you have access to, how you earn and spend your money, etc., then Iíve got you 100%. I now control what your likes and dislikes are, your opinions, your appetite, your loyalties, the amounts you consume, and ultimately your thoughts.

The capabilities to do these things are much more robust, far reaching, complex and cheaper than ever before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MrMoto73 likes this.

Last edited by bennice; 03-20-2018 at 06:51 PM.
post #45 of 49 Old 03-21-2018, 11:40 PM
Kawasaki Whisperer

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to MrMoto73
When I was young and ignorant I used to believe our government truly was by the people for the people. Now not so much. I question everything these days. We are not as free as we really think we are. Everything is regulated, controlled and manipulated to benefit those in power in some way shape or form.

That said I would not want to live under any other government than ours. I've lived in a lot of different countries and at least here we can still, for the most part, say what we want, believe what we want and have a chance to pursue our dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennice View Post
Usually I steer clear of this kind of topic and may regret not sticking to that policy. But scout actually has some interesting tidbits in here. Itís more convenient to ridicule and dismiss it than to challenge the status quo. Accepting that things are not as weíve been taught all our lives is hard.

But Iím genuinely curious as to why anyone believes that governments should be trusted or that said governments have their residents (or subjects) best interests in mind.

Would you ever believe an individual person who told you that they want to regulate (rule) and manage (classify, divide and control) most aspects of your life, and that it was to your benefit exclusively? Probably not, right?

If I control what you eat, drink, learn, the info that you have access to, how you earn and spend your money, etc., then Iíve got you 100%. I now control what your likes and dislikes are, your opinions, your appetite, your loyalties, the amounts you consume, and ultimately your thoughts.

The capabilities to do these things are much more robust, far reaching, complex and cheaper than ever before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I DON"T HAZ ANY SNYDER PROBLEMS
post #46 of 49 Old 03-30-2018, 11:00 PM Thread Starter
The Pace

Posting Frequency

you have THREE THREE THREE SITTING PRESIDENTS pointing out their observations.

You don't need to think deeply here! Two are Americans, one was brutally killed, elder Bush is doing his Vatican NWO, Freemason, Vatican, Skull and Bones and his psycho kid pulls off 9/11 false flag

Why is this so hard to link to what is going on. Surreal. Listen listen to the the three Presidents.

And then come back here and ask for reading material.

The Constitution was written FOR Protestants as that's the only way the 13 would ratify it and it had to be limited government as the old timers knew that the fight with Rome was not over but hidden after Cromwell kicked Vatican ass.

read this for background:

Then read this:

Last edited by scout; 04-06-2018 at 04:30 PM.
post #47 of 49 Old 03-30-2018, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
The Pace

Posting Frequency

For everyone else that simply can not read or even listen to three Presidents in office speaking from the heart right or wrong, then

watch this old timer film:

They live, Roddy Pipper, if I recall

They Live (1988) - IMDb

appears not on tube now, but search film sites. figures
post #48 of 49 Old 04-26-2018, 08:34 PM
EJR
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Well, not to be all dark, but these days I have come to the conclusion that 1) I can't change this fucked up world and 2) everyone will be dead at some point, so whats the point of trying to change anything anyways.

Some may say to work hard and make your life worth something, but none of that matters after you are dead- you aren't there to enjoy it and you aren't conscious to feel the joy of making someone else happy. Best thing to do is live your life for you and do exactly what you want to do.

My two cents.

Also, been out of the loop here for a while. Funny to see a thread come back alive after 3 years....
post #49 of 49 Old 04-28-2018, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJR View Post
Well, not to be all dark, but these days I have come to the conclusion that 1) I can't change this fucked up world and 2) everyone will be dead at some point, so whats the point of trying to change anything anyways.

Some may say to work hard and make your life worth something, but none of that matters after you are dead- you aren't there to enjoy it and you aren't conscious to feel the joy of making someone else happy. Best thing to do is live your life for you and do exactly what you want to do.

My two cents.

Also, been out of the loop here for a while. Funny to see a thread come back alive after 3 years....
Another thread like this? Unlikely to the extreme. And you failed to listen to the three Presidents nor did you read anything I said as you don't care, ofc, as you want to party for tomorrow you die.

So, no resurrection and you swear to the Magic Swamp God. Try reading one tiny page, the page of Jude.

here:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...+1&version=KJV

Last edited by scout; 04-28-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in