JFK Killed SS film - Page 4 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 49 Old 04-16-2015, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJR View Post
You say Gulag quite a bit. Do you even know what it means? I mean, I don't see a lot or forced labor camps around here, especially with the unemployment rate we have.
gulag is the goal of our rulers. The end game is to terminate 97% of people. The plan at this time is to have 500 million people in the world and only a few at the very top of the pyramid with freedom, rest will be enslaved.

Exactly like the time period in Europe between 900 and 1500 AD, ruled by Romanism, but this time powered by financing and tech and military complex.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 49 Old 04-17-2015, 07:09 PM
EJR
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
gulag is the goal of our rulers. The end game is to terminate 97% of people. The plan at this time is to have 500 million people in the world and only a few at the very top of the pyramid with freedom, rest will be enslaved.

Exactly like the time period in Europe between 900 and 1500 AD, ruled by Romanism, but this time powered by financing and tech and military complex.
I want to see the source with which you came to this conclusion.
post #33 of 49 Old 04-17-2015, 07:43 PM
Kawasaki Whisperer

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to MrMoto73
Quote:
Oh you didn't know? He has a crystal ball of alien origin. I think he bought it off a Ferengi trader.
ddipaola likes this.

I DON"T HAZ ANY SNYDER PROBLEMS
post #34 of 49 Old 04-17-2015, 09:25 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Dammit!!!

Now WHO left the medicinal marijuana cabinet door open again?!!?!??!?
ddipaola likes this.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #35 of 49 Old 04-17-2015, 10:10 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
My source is Road Warrior, Mad Max and Thunder dome
lun471k likes this.

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #37 of 49 Old 04-17-2015, 10:21 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

I don't think you know this but John McEnroe is my favorite.....I was first Team Double Champion in Los Angeles when growing up and ever time I watched a McEnroe match I would call up one of our Single Players on my team to go play tennis and Kick Their ASS...MC got me that fired up.

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #38 of 49 Old 04-18-2015, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
The Pace

Posting Frequency

lol, Mcinroe, omg he was so silly stupid funny.

Sources. Dear Lord, you have got to read and read and read. Begin with Cooper's book, Pale Horse. See if it's on ebay. His book as a few puzzle pieces. Once you read that look in the bib for more or just ask me.

tdj, the matrix is the TV, film, everyday living, to a point. Reality is not that, but what drives the TV and the script writers, etc. Thousands of clues yet I don't have time to teach and this is not the place and you're really not a student of truth anyway. lol

Last edited by scout; 04-18-2015 at 08:26 PM.
post #39 of 49 Old 03-19-2018, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Scanning most comments here shows a major problem that exists within our USA Republic based upon a Protestant based Constitution; uninformed citizens trust the government and their has YET to be ONE government in history to be trusted; the only government close was our early USA government prior to the Civil War.

After the Civil War, we have war after war after war with complete impunity marked by insane legal and illegal colonization of invading cultures designed to destroy our country through diversity of chaos in combination with all other anti Christ factors available within the network of history.

I report a simply observation almost three years ago: Bill Cooper, a Navy Intel officer, viewed a film showing the driver of JFK's limo shooting JFK with his left hand over his right shoulder AFTER Connolly was shot.

Umbrella man was the camera holder; no other person was in the area. Jackie saw it all but was NOT killed, so set up precluded her death, which was interesting (but John junior dies in a plane crash years later.)

don't forget RFK was John's Attorney General and he is killed in '68 running for President.

Cooper was killed, too, after his Pale Horse book was published:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

There are many books available out there yet I see absolute airheads on a super bike site insisting that they can offer psychotic responses to serious observations. Only CIA/intel agency assets would have the paid time to write filth in support of the official conspiracy of some airhead patsy pulling a trigger EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE AIR TIGHT VIDEO EVIDENCE OF JFK'S LIMO DRIVER, NOT GREER, SOME FAT FLESHY DORK, PULLING THE HANDGUN AND SHOOTING JFK.

If some here fail to read, so then how about you tube's history of THREE sitting Presidential warnings...two Americans, Ike and JFK, and one Vatican terrorist President, like his filthy 9/11 son, the Coward of Crawford, both Vatican Skull and bones Yale filth

here, listen, and stop acting stupid on the keyboard. I have many other books available; just ask, if you want to learn.

America needs true people:

Shut up, listen, learn, read, and SHUT UP until it's possible to think and tap a key board!

So much going on and so little time. If the filth gains total planetary lock down NO MORE SUPER BIKES!

Get that?

Ike and JFK are American's with warnings for our time; old Bush is a Presidential terrorists ALSO with his Vatican Skull bones NWO warning.

Also, my original comment had several sentences deleted; not blaming admin here but we have powerful players dorking info while on the tax payer dole under 'national security' cover.
bennice likes this.

Last edited by scout; 03-19-2018 at 10:03 PM.
post #40 of 49 Old 03-20-2018, 07:46 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
What shape do you think our planet is?

Schooley likes this.

The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in