JFK Killed SS film - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 15Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 49 Old 04-10-2015, 09:43 PM
GP Rider
 
Wrangoleer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Central WA. state.
Posts: 1,333
Posting Frequency
 
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post

We're ruled by gangsters.
Yep, those who control the money, control everything. Look up the military industrial complex. It'll open your eyes to why America is in perpetual war. Also, think of every other great world power from the past and learn what their downfall was. Remember, ALL wars are about resources. Control the resources, control the country/people/continent.

You're embarking on a journey that will provide you with twice as many lies as truths. It is your job to sift through the BS and glean the truth. Always, always keep an open mind however, don't be foolish and believe something because it aligns with your suspicions. There are many clues to lead you in the right direction, don't miss them.

Good luck!

ANY fool can go fast in a straight line!
Wrangoleer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 49 Old 04-11-2015, 08:07 AM
Gone Ridin'
 
twidget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,705
Posting Frequency
   
Send a message via AIM to twidget Send a message via MSN to twidget Send a message via Yahoo to twidget
Well, as was said:

"Every nation gets the government it deserves."
-Joseph-Marie, comte de Maistre

: Twidget
twidget is offline  
post #23 of 49 Old 04-11-2015, 08:26 AM
Champion Rider
 
Matteson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Ozark, Mo
Posts: 276
Posting Frequency
 
Usury was outlawed by our ( i mean white) european ancestors for a very long time for a very good reason. Loaning money with interest creates an industry based on nothing. It is shallow and fragile.
An educated people is to be feared more than an armed people. Truth requires little explanation.
David Lane. Read the 88 precepts sometime and apply your race, nation or people as to where it says white race and we all could benefit from these teachings if practiced.
I was having a conversation with a Moorish science temple of america sheik about this and he read the precepts i had printed off for him and after he got done he felt like his people needed a unifying code to live by too that promoted exclusivity and pride.
Matteson is offline  
post #24 of 49 Old 04-11-2015, 10:09 AM
GP Rider
 
Wrangoleer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Central WA. state.
Posts: 1,333
Posting Frequency
 
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by twidget View Post
Well, as was said:

"Every nation gets the government it deserves."
-Joseph-Marie, comte de Maistre
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteson View Post
Usury was outlawed by our ( i mean white) european ancestors for a very long time for a very good reason. Loaning money with interest creates an industry based on nothing. It is shallow and fragile.
An educated people is to be feared more than an armed people. Truth requires little explanation.
David Lane. Read the 88 precepts sometime and apply your race, nation or people as to where it says white race and we all could benefit from these teachings if practiced.
I was having a conversation with a Moorish science temple of america sheik about this and he read the precepts i had printed off for him and after he got done he felt like his people needed a unifying code to live by too that promoted exclusivity and pride.
Uhhh...................

ANY fool can go fast in a straight line!
Wrangoleer is offline  
post #25 of 49 Old 04-14-2015, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
The Pace
 
scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: watsonville, ca
Posts: 6,754
Posting Frequency
 
Wrang: WHEN will you BUY D. Judy Wood's book?????? That will ADD reality SUBSTANCE to your most valuable points. Not joking. GET THE BOOK. It is simply one thing: detective evidence collection of WHAT happened. No bullshit. Just normal detective work and easy read. Amazon or ebay.

Edit: also, the jfk vid link that I posted was altered. Not clear as the original. The dorks that rule us were napping but caught up to the tube people. The original version of the killing of JFK is ONLY for our ruling international dorks to have a party over and laugh their heads off. Pun intended.

We're ruled by disgusting mobsters.

Last edited by scout; 04-14-2015 at 09:31 AM.
scout is offline  
post #26 of 49 Old 04-14-2015, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
The Pace
 
scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: watsonville, ca
Posts: 6,754
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman69 View Post
What are your thoughts on vaccinations?
Read my comment regarding your point. But I know that your head is very hard so came up with a solution that just MIGHT get through.

You know the fireman that starts a fire then is the 'hero' and puts it out?

Pharmas have several agendas. None are complicated. Here's their fav: They create disease and add them to vaccines. Then if enough get sick and die THEY are the 'heros.'

Do you fookin get this? Very hard to teach that gangsters rule us and treat people like cattle going to slaughter. TV is like mind control.

Gotta read a bunch of stuff, Fire, or the brain moulds into the matrix (the film).
scout is offline  
post #27 of 49 Old 04-14-2015, 02:52 PM
EJR
WSB Rider
 
EJR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 643
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrangoleer View Post
Agreed.



Uhhh...................
Just sayin, an educated people IS an armed people. Trusting someone else to be your protector and provider is how things like genocide happen.
scout likes this.
EJR is offline  
post #28 of 49 Old 04-14-2015, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
The Pace
 
scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: watsonville, ca
Posts: 6,754
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJR View Post
Just sayin, an educated people IS an armed people. Trusting someone else to be your protector and provider is how things like genocide happen.
Yes, and history shows this with so many countries victimized by their rulers. Latest was Lithuania when Gorby wanted everyone's weapons 'for safe keeping.' lol


Liths claimed that they guns were for 'hunting.'

2nd Amendment says our guns are a CHECK UPON THE GOVERNMENT. And that makes our international gulag rulers nervy. For sure.
scout is offline  
post #29 of 49 Old 04-15-2015, 06:31 AM
GP Rider
 
Wrangoleer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Central WA. state.
Posts: 1,333
Posting Frequency
 
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJR View Post
Just sayin, an educated people IS an armed people. Trusting someone else to be your protector and provider is how things like genocide happen.
Not arguing that.

ANY fool can go fast in a straight line!
Wrangoleer is offline  
post #30 of 49 Old 04-16-2015, 10:28 AM
EJR
WSB Rider
 
EJR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 643
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
Yes, and history shows this with so many countries victimized by their rulers. Latest was Lithuania when Gorby wanted everyone's weapons 'for safe keeping.' lol


Liths claimed that they guns were for 'hunting.'

2nd Amendment says our guns are a CHECK UPON THE GOVERNMENT. And that makes our international gulag rulers nervy. For sure.
You say Gulag quite a bit. Do you even know what it means? I mean, I don't see a lot or forced labor camps around here, especially with the unemployment rate we have.
EJR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome