• 1 Post By obijack
  • 1 Post By Uncle Snake

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 06-02-2017, 02:21 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Held titan gloves

I have heard very positive feedback on Held gloves and was able to buy a pair of brand new Titans here in Aus for a very good price!I did no Held have updated the titans but these will do fine!any members have some imput using them good or bad thanks in advance?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0603.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	249.3 KB
ID:	399498  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 06-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

That's a serious looking pair of gloves Peter. Waiting to hear what you think of them. Forgive my ignorance but I've been wondering for a long time what's with the massive knuckle guards on sport bike oriented gloves? Can a guy actually drag his knuckles on a track? great looking gloves by the way.
post #3 of 10 Old 06-04-2017, 05:07 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Top shelf gloves mate. Enjoy. I haven't come to terms with spending that much money so I have the Knox Handroids which are great gloves for the money!

@Kllongbrake;
Yes that is what they are for. And to keep hand from getting crushed if the bike ends up on top of you.
peterd10r likes this.

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R KRT ABS
2016 Suzuki GSX-S 1000 ABS
post #4 of 10 Old 06-04-2017, 06:46 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

I've been wearing Held gloves for years. Akira's and Phantoms. Two decent offs and no damage to the gloves or my hands. I will wear Held gloves as long as I ride.
peterd10r likes this.
post #5 of 10 Old 06-05-2017, 02:55 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Have never thought a glove could feel so comfortable just trying them on!I will going for a ride on Wednesday so I will let you no!I wasn't going to pay $450aus for a pair of gloves but after actually seeing them in person the money is justerfied!I paid $180aus taking a chance on size and if they were brand new and having contacted the seller I was 90% sure they would be legit and they were!I will buy Held from now on the comfort and protection out ways the purchase price!the Roo leather on the inner fingers and palm is so soft and subtle!I will post pics in a second
post #6 of 10 Old 06-05-2017, 03:07 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Pictures

Here is some better shots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0621.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	399714   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0620.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	399722  
post #7 of 10 Old 06-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

PeterD10R, how do they fit compared to most A-stars? What size do you wear in an A-stars glove? Thanks.
post #8 of 10 Old 06-05-2017, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
I am size large in A* and size 9L in Held!Ive used different brands but never purchased gloves that are the highest spec from any company!the feel these Titans have is on a level I have never experienced because dropping $450 on gloves didn't cross my mind!I was just to tight actually tbh!Im sure A* top spec gloves would of also changed my mind regarding the quality so I have been educated and converted

Last edited by peterd10r; 06-05-2017 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Punctuation
post #9 of 10 Old 06-11-2017, 02:41 AM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Peter what A* gloves have you run before? Im interested in this, I have a set of GP Tech A* gloves and theyre pretty well loaded with features for protection. Though I could probably do to branch out a little and try new gear and see ehat the world has to offer.

08 ZX6R Radial M/C ZG Sport Touring Windscreen CBR600RR Calipers BMC Street Filter
GP Shift Pattern DIY Mod Fender Eliminator Kit 16/44 Gearing Euro Flushmount Signals
Gauge Cluster Color DIY ModSoupy's Fully Adjustable Lowering Links HEL Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
post #10 of 10 Old 09-06-2017, 03:23 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Sorry for taking so long OP I just noticed your question mate!Im trying to remember but I no they were not the highest spec A* like your using at the moment!tbh your Supertech Rs would have to be in the same quality and fit as the Held you would think!but I never considered spending $340+ on gloves but after using these Titans they have changed my opinion for sure!the amount of comfort,feel and protection is worth every cent!if you get a chance try a pair of Titans or Phantoms on the Roo leather is like velvet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.