Formula 1 racing discussion - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 237 Old 03-23-2013, 02:24 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Formula 1 racing discussion

So far looking good, everybody is very close so far, can't wait for quali to start in 37mins lol. Go kimi or vettel.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 237 Old 03-23-2013, 04:57 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Kimi looking very fast. Watching P1 from Malaysia right now. Gonna be an interesting year.

post #3 of 237 Old 03-24-2013, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

what a race..............and team orders lol. Vetell did what he had to do, and Rosberg should've done the same if he wants to have a chance of winning the championship.
post #4 of 237 Old 03-24-2013, 02:31 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

What do you guys think about this year pirelli's so far ? Everything seems so ass backwards to me. In race one when Sutil switched to super softs at the end of the race with a light fuel load he did not get no advantage over the mediums and now this race seems like the hard slicks were not even lasting as long that the mediums. I know its still early, but Pirelli has got some work to do. any one have plans to go to the COTA race ? I'm trying to gather some friends, but its looking grim. No one i know is into f1 like me. General admission (grass seats) are like $170 for the three day and cheap bleacher seats are $300.

Last edited by ZXMAN6285; 03-24-2013 at 03:13 PM.
post #5 of 237 Old 03-24-2013, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Tires are just messed up, everybody was running slower to save tires lol. I think this tire selection for this year will make cars that are easy on the tires dominate other cars that wear em out too quickly and will end up slowing the pace down to a boring level. I might be down to go to Austin to see the races this year
post #6 of 237 Old 03-25-2013, 04:01 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
What a race is right!! Really a super good one!! Im gonna wait a few more races before commenting on the tires. Very strange though that the options and primes were wearing in reverse and that they performed differently on different chassis. Bad call by Alonso early and I lost some respect for Vettel at the end of the day and gained some for Nikko. I wonder what Horner had to say to Seb behind closed doors... ?

post #7 of 237 Old 03-25-2013, 09:50 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I read some articles after that race sunday and found out it was not Alonso's ideal to stay out, his team told him to stay out becuase it was not dry enough to come off the intermediates and they wanted him to stay out a few more laps. I was mad about vettel's pass on weber, and that shit should of never happened. Nikko might of had the pace to catch rebull, but Ross Brawn did not want to take the chance with the tires.
post #8 of 237 Old 03-25-2013, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Vettel did pass Webber fair and square, they told him not to, but this is racing, you want to make an omlet..........you got to break some eggs. And Rosberg should've done the same in my opinion, he probably had a great chance in catching Red Bull and possibly getting a 2nd place.

And Hamilton going to the wrong team pits had me laughing for a while, that guy is something else lol.
post #9 of 237 Old 03-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

If I am not mistaking weber did the samething to vetel last season, but I don't remeber if team orders were in involved or not. I was laughing too when hamilton pulled into the wrong pits. Atleast they were nice enough to get out of the way fast enough. Im mad were have to wait 3 weeks for the next race, looking like its going to be another good season and these shoty tires will for sure keep it interesting.
post #10 of 237 Old 03-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Gonna be a good year for sure. Looks like Hamilton has the benz up to pace. The Red Bulls are there, Ferrari is decent and I bet McClaren will be on pace soon as well.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in