Formula 1 racing discussion - Page 5 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 3Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 237 Old 07-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Champion Rider
 
ZXMAN6285's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dekalb,IL
Posts: 393
Posting Frequency
 
Ha, those are the people who I root for, except u have to change out Alo for Massa. I hope he has a great rest of the season. He really needs it.
ZXMAN6285 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 237 Old 07-07-2013, 11:37 PM Thread Starter
GP Star
 
thundercoupe9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ST. LOUIS
Posts: 2,113
Posting Frequency
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXMAN6285 View Post
Ha, those are the people who I root for, except u have to change out Alo for Massa. I hope he has a great rest of the season. He really needs it.
I don't know about Massa...............ever since he got hit by that spring in the face he hasn't been the same, it seems like he can only drive good where there are rumors that he's getting kicked out of Ferrari............Ferrari doesn't have a fast car...............but Alonso struggles through the races and ends up in points at the very end.

BTW, big props to Lotus...............they really came out strong, both Kimi and the French man.
thundercoupe9 is offline  
post #43 of 237 Old 09-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Champion Rider
 
ZXMAN6285's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dekalb,IL
Posts: 393
Posting Frequency
 
I think the only way Massa is going to keep his seat for next year is to wins Monza! I really wish they would announce who is taking Mark Weber's spot next year. I think I read somewhere that Kimi is out of the running ( although I did not think he was ever really in) so that leave Daniel Riccardo right ? What you guys thoughts of Alonso going to red bull ? I love Vettel but, it would be interesting to see what he can do in that Red Bull chassis.
ZXMAN6285 is offline  
post #44 of 237 Old 09-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,875
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXMAN6285 View Post
I think the only way Massa is going to keep his seat for next year is to wins Monza! I really wish they would announce who is taking Mark Weber's spot next year. I think I read somewhere that Kimi is out of the running ( although I did not think he was ever really in) so that leave Daniel Riccardo right ? What you guys thoughts of Alonso going to red bull ? I love Vettel but, it would be interesting to see what he can do in that Red Bull chassis.
Pretty sure Riccardo will take Webbers seat. I was hoping for Paul di Resta to be honest. I think he has the most potential of the "B" group drivers. I dont see the "A" group guys like Vettel, Hamilton and Alonso really sharing the garage with another "A" level driver. Although Rossberg is certainly an "A" guy and he and Hamilton have managed ok so far. Interesting season so far and next years rule will really changes things.

or10r is offline  
post #45 of 237 Old 09-02-2013, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
GP Star
 
thundercoupe9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ST. LOUIS
Posts: 2,113
Posting Frequency
  
Bring on 1.6L turbo engines...............I hope they don't restrict the hell out of them next year, let the fuel wars begin. Making 1000hp in quali on high boost and racing on 700hp and low boost to keep the engine in one piece for the whole race.
thundercoupe9 is offline  
post #46 of 237 Old 09-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,875
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercoupe9 View Post
Bring on 1.6L turbo engines...............I hope they don't restrict the hell out of them next year, let the fuel wars begin. Making 1000hp in quali on high boost and racing on 700hp and low boost to keep the engine in one piece for the whole race.
Part of what I love about F1. The whole chess game strategy thing.

or10r is offline  
post #47 of 237 Old 09-02-2013, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
GP Star
 
thundercoupe9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ST. LOUIS
Posts: 2,113
Posting Frequency
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
Pretty sure Riccardo will take Webbers seat. I was hoping for Paul di Resta to be honest. I think he has the most potential of the "B" group drivers. I dont see the "A" group guys like Vettel, Hamilton and Alonso really sharing the garage with another "A" level driver. Although Rossberg is certainly an "A" guy and he and Hamilton have managed ok so far. Interesting season so far and next years rule will really changes things.
Riccardo signed up with Red Bull.
thundercoupe9 is offline  
post #48 of 237 Old 09-02-2013, 03:05 PM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,875
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercoupe9 View Post
Riccardo signed up with Red Bull.
Now we see two things. One, how good is the Torro Rosso team at bringing up drivers. Two, is Webber really slower than Vettel or is Vettel getting a slightly better car.

or10r is offline  
post #49 of 237 Old 09-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Champion Rider
 
ZXMAN6285's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dekalb,IL
Posts: 393
Posting Frequency
 
I have seen weber out qualify vettel a few times, but it's rare. Weber was not even all the great before he came to red Bull. That car is just that great. With that being said he is a good guy and wish him luck with Porsche team next year. How much longer is lotus (renault) going to be able to afford kimi. Will kimi take Massa spot next year? With lotus struggling for money they might sign Pastor Maldonado with all his money he brings. I also can't wait for the new engines. Hope it is as exciting as has been for the last 2 years
ZXMAN6285 is offline  
post #50 of 237 Old 09-02-2013, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
GP Star
 
thundercoupe9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ST. LOUIS
Posts: 2,113
Posting Frequency
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
Now we see two things. One, how good is the Torro Rosso team at bringing up drivers. Two, is Webber really slower than Vettel or is Vettel getting a slightly better car.
Vettel is good, but it always looked like Webber's car was the only car breaking down and mechanics would always forget to tighten up his wheels on pit stops..........I can't really blame him for leaving, team favored Vettel so much that there is no way they would ever let Webber win Championship and I wouldn't want to drive for the best team just to always come up second.
thundercoupe9 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome