Formula 1 racing discussion - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 237 Old 04-14-2013, 03:51 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

What a race...............I sure hope Vettel would've gotten at least a 3rd..................and Webber............it looks like the team is just screwing with him..............I don't know how he keeps his cool. Alonso great win, Kimi.................nice,...............Button... .......I don't even know how he pulled 5th in that shit Mclaren lol, good drive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 237 Old 04-14-2013, 10:07 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

i think if they would of pitted Vettel 1 lap sooner he could have pulled off second place. He wouldn't of had to push the soft tires as hard and they most likely would have lasted a couple more laps. I also feel bad for Weber, but like they said were else is he going to go. He did not win any races before red bull. If the rest of the season is as good as these first few races were going to be in for 1 hell of a season. Vettel is definitely going to have his hands full with Ferrari this year. Last year Ferrari did not even have their car together till the middle of the season, and now it already amazing.
post #23 of 237 Old 04-15-2013, 03:05 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

The thing is about Formula 1 is it's always changing. First race Lotus was great.............next race they were no where to be seen. Red Bull has been strugling, but you would expect that from the team that has been winning for the past 3 years, since they never have enough time to start developing car for next year. Mercedes team sucked for the past few years, and now all of a sudden they have the pace, and Mclaren that has been great for so many years just doesn't have the pace and only doing great because of great driver like Button. Anyways I think we are going to see 2-4 solid teams that are going to battle it out and the rest will just fade and start working on the next year cars since they are changing to turbocharged engines next season, man I can't wait to see turbo cars back in formula 1.
post #24 of 237 Old 05-26-2013, 01:23 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Grand prix in Monaco is 6hrs and 38mins away.....................my favorite grand prix of them all, can't wait lol
post #25 of 237 Old 05-26-2013, 10:20 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercoupe9 View Post
Grand prix in Monaco is 6hrs and 38mins away.....................my favorite grand prix of them all, can't wait lol
It's more of a show than a race.

15 Camaro Z/28
16 BMW M5
Former bikes: 07 R1/08 10R/10 S1000rr/11 10R
post #26 of 237 Old 05-26-2013, 11:20 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I was so hoping for Vettel to fight for the lead stupid tyre wear race is fucking this sport. HE had the fasted lap 2 laps to go. He should of had a go with 10 laps to go and pushed that merc
post #27 of 237 Old 05-26-2013, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

He played it smart, he extended his lead in the championship.................but the race was kind a lame, except for Perez lol
post #28 of 237 Old 05-27-2013, 06:08 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
I think the Mercs may have their tire wear issue figured out. Nico walked away with it. The season could get really interesting now.

post #29 of 237 Old 05-27-2013, 10:02 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Mercs have been the quickest mainly due to Brawn, he's a genius to say the least, but it's not about who is the quickest, it's who can manage their tires better, all tactics pretty much. season is just getting started and Alonso, Kimi, Vettel, Webber, Rosberg...............they're all still in it, only time will tell
post #30 of 237 Old 06-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

What did u guys think bout perez ? All the stories I have read, people are giving him props for passing, but the only way those passes work if the drivers get out of thd way and let u by. He should not have been doing those risky ass moves with alonso and kimi. Just cause u can dive in the corner does not mean ur a good racer. Kimi should punch him in the face.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in