Did a few more things to the trailer last week.
It's always been a pain to load my toolbox, because I had to lift it onto the ramp, then over the gap to the trailer.
So I added a ramp to the door. It doesn't go all the way across, yet... but I will be extending it.
Then I added this to cover the gap to the door and trailer, folds up with the door.
I added a mount for the trailer restraints. I am going to add another to the right of it. (the plywood is because a couple of tracks get REALLY crowded at races and sometimes you pit in the grass - so these 2 pieces stay behind the toolbox in case I need them)
Then I added some wall mounts for the stands.
I had installed a couple of the new Pit-Bull ones, but wasn't happy with them because they mount so that they stick WAY off the wall. So I left one and added (2) from NiceRaxx and while they are more of a PAIN IN THE ASS to hang your stands from, they stow the stands away far better...