Brown snakes are not nice - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 31 Old 11-11-2016, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
It's a ride on mower Scout!it is hilly around here and we live on Hilltop Drive!its just a little hard to see ATM because the day is overcast!looking North(in the photo)the dam in the picture has another one directly behind it another 150 meters back!there would be a 15 meter fall from the house to that dam!then looking South at our property's gate it's a 5 meter rise!we own 20 acres Scout with 4x5 acres fenced sections and there's probably only 3 acres of cleared land around the house we will use it for!the Greenfield is a Aussie built hard as nails work horse that will make our life a little easier!the marker on the Cockys wings is for air traffic control over built up areas!they have a gps tracking system for aircraft avoidance mate!I think Tony Abbott(once our priminster the dick)didn't want a incident like you guys had when Sully put his plane down on the Hudson!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 31 Old 11-11-2016, 04:28 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Nice place you have down there Peter
peterd10r likes this.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #23 of 31 Old 11-12-2016, 07:30 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Thank you I appreciate that man!
post #24 of 31 Old 11-12-2016, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
I hope no one took me seriously about the Cockys and gps tracking!I read the post out to my wife and she replied "I didn't realise Tony Abbott introduced that"oh dear me .......
post #25 of 31 Old 11-13-2016, 02:56 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
This is the biggest Roo I've seen

Here's a photo just taken with my Nikon on max zoom around 110 metres away on the property from my back door!Ive seen him around but couldn't get a shot with my camera!standing up over 2.4 metres high it's a fkg monster
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3057.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	385.8 KB
ID:	386554  
LDH and obijack like this.
post #26 of 31 Old 11-13-2016, 03:02 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Standing up

Gave a whistle to get him to stand up and look at me lolMy Cattle dogs are tough as nails and both together could maybe pull him down as they back each other but I'm glad their safely away standing guard at my Kwak side
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3056.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	431.6 KB
ID:	386562  
LDH likes this.
post #27 of 31 Old 11-14-2016, 03:46 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

And more deadly than the brown snake to us bike riders
post #28 of 31 Old 11-14-2016, 09:15 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Man that roo must be drinking protein shakes, look at those muscles.
post #29 of 31 Old 11-14-2016, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
No steroids or gym Glassankles either mate!if the Asian food market found out that these big bucks had muscle definition and tone naturally with so much testosterone to look after his harem they wouldn't be drinking Cobra blood!killing Tigers for their for the sex enhancement or Rhino horns!I just had a idea!!!is anyone interested in the Kangaroo testical trade?we just have run behind guys like him!grab him by his tail!flip him over and hog tie him!then slip a rubber ring around his Scrotum let him go then follow him around for a while till his balls fall off!
Job description as follows!
Run 100meters in under 10 seconds
Bench press 350 kg
Run a marathon under 3 hours
Have Kangaroo size gonads
scout likes this.
post #30 of 31 Old 11-18-2016, 05:14 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterd10r View Post
It's a ride on mower Scout!it is hilly around here and we live on Hilltop Drive!its just a little hard to see ATM because the day is overcast!looking North(in the photo)the dam in the picture has another one directly behind it another 150 meters back!there would be a 15 meter fall from the house to that dam!then looking South at our property's gate it's a 5 meter rise!we own 20 acres Scout with 4x5 acres fenced sections and there's probably only 3 acres of cleared land around the house we will use it for!the Greenfield is a Aussie built hard as nails work horse that will make our life a little easier!the marker on the Cockys wings is for air traffic control over built up areas!they have a gps tracking system for aircraft avoidance mate!I think Tony Abbott(once our priminster the dick)didn't want a incident like you guys had when Sully put his plane down on the Hudson!
Yes, had a garden tractor with a zillion hours then buyer of that property blew it up. That kohler 18 hp engine worked. omg, the ruling dorks chipped the birds. Gotta be a Euro thing. 20 acres works for me. Most I've owned was 5, that was where I had the RSV RC 30 with all the attachments except no need for a mower. That thing worked. You'd love it.

https://www.searchlock.com/search?sa...t=&q=RSV+RC+30
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.