Anyone heard from Skydork? - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 184Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 149 Old 02-27-2017, 02:56 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterd10r View Post
I really couldn't care less about his role as a moderator my only concern is for his well being!this forum has enough level headed members to control things Skydork is more than a moderator he's a real good guy!hope he's ok
From a business perspective, I disagree. The point of emergency contact is to support the individual, the family and the business for which the individual plays a vital role. Speaking as a former moderator, I would hold my position in the community exactly as I would in any employment, paid or not. SkyDork's role as a moderator is beyond his excellent mechanical knowledge, it is his skill in moderating, and connecting with people. Hence this thread.

No one pushes aside this mans well being, however if his well being was important to the business it would not be dismissed as "not sure where he is at". This is why I say it is unacceptable for a senior member in a very good forum to not be accounted for by the business.

Good moderators are hard to come by, and make or break good forums. SkyDork is a very good moderator, and I, like you, are concerned for his well being, not just because he is a moderator, but because he is a human being.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 149 Old 02-27-2017, 07:07 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Sjydorks account shows he logged on 3 days ago, on 3-24-17, so he is in good enough shape to work his PC.

He might be having some personal issues. But I suspect he will be back soon enough since he is capable of loggin on and I am sure he saw this thread. He never missed any before lol.
evilaugust likes this.
post #13 of 149 Old 02-27-2017, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxtradamus View Post
Sjydorks account shows he logged on 3 days ago, on 3-24-17, so he is in good enough shape to work his PC.

He might be having some personal issues. But I suspect he will be back soon enough since he is capable of loggin on and I am sure he saw this thread. He never missed any before lol.
A single log in after a month doesn't mean everything is okay. It could have possibly been someone other than himself on one of his access points etc.

I'm hoping you know something the rest of us dont.

2013 10R
2007 650R
2016 10R
post #14 of 149 Old 02-27-2017, 10:19 AM
formerly GHOST RIDER

Posting Frequency

I hope all is well with him.....

Never forget who helped you!
Never forgive who fu*ked you.
Doing a trackday is like "SEX", no matter what happens you'll want to hit it again..
post #15 of 149 Old 02-27-2017, 12:26 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Did anyone even PM him ? I've been lurking these forums enough to see him in almost every single thread that was started.
post #16 of 149 Old 02-27-2017, 12:35 PM
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

I just sent him an email to make sure he is OK with a link to this thread.

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
post #17 of 149 Old 02-27-2017, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lun471k View Post
Did anyone even PM him ? I've been lurking these forums enough to see him in almost every single thread that was started.

Yeah, did a few times.
lun471k likes this.

2013 10R
2007 650R
2016 10R
post #18 of 149 Old 02-27-2017, 01:53 PM
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Since most of you guys and gals have bought stuff from me at one time or another I guess I could be the emergency contact for most of you if push comes to shove.
peterd10r, Victors and Kllongbrake like this.

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
post #19 of 149 Old 02-27-2017, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridersdiscount View Post
Since most of you guys and gals have bought stuff from me at one time or another I guess I could be the emergency contact for most of you if push comes to shove.
You would be the perfect person for contact info lol

2013 10R
2007 650R
2016 10R
post #20 of 149 Old 02-27-2017, 03:51 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage

2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R

~Woolich ECU Flash/Log Box/AutoTune~Driven Block Off Plates~Woodcraft Frame sliders~Cox Radiator Guard~OEM Seat Cowl~Tinted Hotbodies Venom Windscreen~Lightech Chain Adjusters/Axle Sliders/Spools~Sato Rearsets/Race Hooks/Bar Ends/Reservoir Covers~Pazzo Shorty Levers~Engine Ice~Motodynamics Rear Turn Signals~Ohlins TTX MKII Rear Shock~R&G Case Savers~M4 Street Slayer Exhaust~Ohlins Race SCU~+1 -2 520 Driven Sprockets~520 DID Gold Chain~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.