177Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #141 of 146 Old 04-26-2017, 10:18 AM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_honez View Post
First I'm glad you made it out ok considering the circumstances. Head trauma is a major injury especially a cracked skull. Glad you are recovering well, and in good spirits. Scout and Duhastme are correct, the wife may want you to give up the bikes. I know that all too well. Take care of yourself- I have never met you Skydork, but someday I really want to. You to me are one of those special people that I'd like the pleasure of meeting one day. I meet lots of people every day in my job, but few are worth waiting a minute extra for- listening to.

I believe you are one of those people.

..and out of all the dorks in the world, there is only one SkyDork. My favorite dork.

Sorry for all the sap. Long day.

Hey buddy! Yes, I'm hearing the grumblings about the bike and everything else. It's par for the course I suppose. I told my wife a long time ago that I wouldn't give it up until I was physically unable to ride any longer. Since I don't remember anything related to the accident, there's nothing that is freaking me out about it. So knowing the way I am, I'll probably swing a leg over the bike at some point in the near future. Gotta get back on that horse.....

And I'd very much like to meet you too some day! That sounds like it would be great and I'd be honored to be in your presence.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.

#WordCrimes

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 146 Old 04-26-2017, 05:55 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Almost made me cry. ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ Really though 'Dork, it's good to hear you're all good. Being me though I just can't not say anything about the lack of spell checking 😱 I've been seeing in your posts. Are you sure you're all good Dood? 😁 Honestly it is nice to see that you're human and make mistakes (spelling mistakes) just like the rest of us. I was beginning to wonder.
SkyDork likes this.
post #143 of 146 Old 04-26-2017, 06:22 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kllongbrake View Post
Almost made me cry. ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ Really though 'Dork, it's good to hear you're all good. Being me though I just can't not say anything about the lack of spell checking 😱 I've been seeing in your posts. Are you sure you're all good Dood? 😁 Honestly it is nice to see that you're human and make mistakes (spelling mistakes) just like the rest of us. I was beginning to wonder.

What? I made a mistake? Say it isn't really true! What the hell! I'm gonna have to go to rehab again tomorrow and ask them for a tune-up on my head. Ugh. Sorry!
Kllongbrake likes this.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.

#WordCrimes

post #144 of 146 Old 04-26-2017, 08:44 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Glad to hear you're making progress brother! Heal well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SkyDork likes this.
post #145 of 146 Old 04-26-2017, 08:51 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
Hey buddy! Yes, I'm hearing the grumblings about the bike and everything else. It's par for the course I suppose. I told my wife a long time ago that I wouldn't give it up until I was physically unable to ride any longer. Since I don't remember anything related to the accident, there's nothing that is freaking me out about it. So knowing the way I am, I'll probably swing a leg over the bike at some point in the near future. Gotta get back on that horse.....

And I'd very much like to meet you too some day! That sounds like it would be great and I'd be honored to be in your presence.

Thanks for the kind words my friend, but I truly believe that honor would be mine.

Take care
SkyDork and peterd10r like this.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #146 of 146 Old 04-29-2017, 06:22 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I'm just hearing about this for the first time, crushing to think of what you've been through. Hope you make a strong recovery Jeff.
SkyDork, peterd10r and Boxtradamus like this.

Yoshimura ... DynoJet PCV ... ECUleashed flash ... BMC race airfilter ... DynoTuned ... K-Tech 20DDS Fork/Cartridges ... K-Tech 35DDS Rear Shock ... Rear Linkage kit ... Brembo T-Drive rotors ... Accossato Master Cylinder ... Vesrah pads ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.