14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 39 Old 04-25-2018, 10:00 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by badexample View Post
Gonzo, you don't care but you care ? Nobody is forcing you to add your 2 cents about it? You guys hate on my threads but make over half the views. How Hypocrite? BTW, I am a Metalhead. Sorry man. Gonzo, there is still opening in the new EvilAugust Punk band, the O.S.L.B. ( Over Sensitive Liberal Bitches)
I don't care what the answers to those questions are. I'm not hating on your thread at all and I'm not even sure what other threads you've created. I still love your post about carrying firearms while riding . I'm pretty new here as far as making an account/posting. Mostly just lurking for a few years while I was a Kawi guy but not a 10R owner. Not really interested in being in your pussy punk band but if you need a roadie let me know .
badexample likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 39 Old 04-25-2018, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoRider View Post
I don't care what the answers to those questions are. I'm not hating on your thread at all and I'm not even sure what other threads you've created. I still love your post about carrying firearms while riding . I'm pretty new here as far as making an account/posting. Mostly just lurking for a few years while I was a Kawi guy but not a 10R owner. Not really interested in being in your pussy punk band but if you need a roadie let me know .
hahahahaahha I LOL reading this! Roadie! sure. Make sure you stock up on tampons for the bandmates.. EvilAugust anything else you can think right now needed for the band? Name for the band? O.S.L.B. or the Transgenders? EvilAugust we need your input on this since you're the lead singer?

“Ride like you are invisible.”

Last edited by badexample; 04-25-2018 at 01:36 PM.
post #23 of 39 Old 04-25-2018, 02:06 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
hahahahaahha I LOL reading this! Roadie! sure. Make sure you stock up on tampons for the bandmates.. EvilAugust anything else you can think right now needed for the band? Name for the band? O.S.L.B. or the Transgenders? EvilAugust we need your input on this since you're the lead singer?
Tampons? I guess... Do you have a preferred brand? Not sure what August thinks but I'd be willing to bet that "The Transgenders" is already taken
badexample likes this.
post #24 of 39 Old 04-25-2018, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoRider View Post
Tampons? I guess... Do you have a preferred brand? Not sure what August thinks but I'd be willing to bet that "The Transgenders" is already taken
Tampax Pearl and get some pads for Evil.. Sad, Transgenders was awesome!

Last edited by badexample; 04-25-2018 at 05:20 PM.
post #25 of 39 Old 04-26-2018, 08:24 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

post #26 of 39 Old 04-26-2018, 09:24 PM
EJR
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I used to go see Pennywise and Bad Religion all the time in SoCal way back when. Damn good shows, every single time. Singer of Pennywise told all the cops to fuck off at the beginning of the show one time- was pretty hilarious cause they didn't know what to do. About a half hour later, some dude died in the mosh pit from raging too hard. It was complete insanity and a fuckin good time.

Def miss those days.
badexample likes this.
post #27 of 39 Old 04-26-2018, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJR View Post
I used to go see Pennywise and Bad Religion all the time in SoCal way back when. Damn good shows, every single time. Singer of Pennywise told all the cops to fuck off at the beginning of the show one time- was pretty hilarious cause they didn't know what to do. About a half hour later, some dude died in the mosh pit from raging too hard. It was complete insanity and a fuckin good time.

Def miss those days.
EJR, this story is punk AF!!!

Last edited by badexample; 04-26-2018 at 10:35 PM.
post #28 of 39 Old 04-26-2018, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
Scout you are a terrible troll and...... mechanic hhahaahahah
scout likes this.

post #29 of 39 Old 04-28-2018, 08:25 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Scout you are a terrible troll and...... mechanic hhahaahahah
Modern insulin shock therapy works for homosexuals and for punk people, I suspect:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin_shock_therapy

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/70a...66eb89d489.pdf

wiki's controlled by deep gov but offers a frame. For quick read on deep government, which you most likely have no clue, read this intro:

Last edited by scout; 04-28-2018 at 08:27 PM.
post #30 of 39 Old 04-28-2018, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
Modern insulin shock therapy works for homosexuals and for punk people, I suspect:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin_shock_therapy

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/70a...66eb89d489.pdf

wiki's controlled by deep gov but offers a frame. For quick read on deep government, which you most likely have no clue, read this intro:

Killing the Deep State: The Fight to Save President Trump: Jerome R. Corsi Ph.D.: 9781630061029: Amazon.com: Books

Scout, you sound just like another conspiracy theorist retard? Jesus.. We all know it is not democracy but all hypocrisy. When you're not riding the loop, you just crawl into your basement reading that friggin crap? hahahah . Get a life. Politics as a whole doesn't work. You don't need to be a fucking genius to know that.

"Punk" is not a friggin disease, it is an attitude, it simply means you question things. The majority of people in the world, for better or worse, follow the decisions, dress, attitudes, lifestyles, thoughts, ideologies, and actions of everyone else around them, without question. Scout, I am questioning your sanity.

Last edited by badexample; 04-29-2018 at 02:37 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in