To All Members - Please Read - Page 5 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 08:41 PM
Team Green Baby!

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to ShinobiZXR
Don't take offense to this but for a person who writes up a thread about ethics, you seem to brag a lot in some of your posts. That can bring down a person's morale and can be very discouraging to others who may not be as fortunate as you are. Sadly, I don't even think you realize it. Also, some of your posts are unrealistic and I question the legitimacy of it (i.e. brainstorming your thoughts together and writing up this thread in 3mins; it takes 3mins just to type it all out, never mind thinking about it.). Kinda fishy to me. You seem like a cool, down to earth guy, please don't take this personally, it's just IMHO.

Anyhow, despite all the recent mishaps and what have you, this forum is still hands down the best forum on the net! I've been on other forums and this one is tamed compared to others. While I haven't been here long, it's nothing new to this site or any other forum for that matter. It's a never ending cycle you, me or anyone else can stop. Granted, it's cool that you pour out your thoughts and give everyone a reminder but people will forget.

This is the internet and ethics is pretty much out the window, anything goes and chit happens!

Last edited by ShinobiZXR; 01-25-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 08:44 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I agree with you RKwak.. but you know what's funny?

What you stated in your epic post (ha ha!) basically boils down to this: Don't forget what yer mama taught you! Or for those who grew up w/o mom (me included.. ha ha!) the Golden Rule, "Do unto others... "

The real question we all have to ponder is, Why did a member have to point out the obvious to us all when we're all deserving of respect and an opportunity to learn?

...ya bunch of numb-nuts..

ha ha!
post #43 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 09:15 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to ronnulph
Good but long write up. Now all the negative people can get his

08 ZX10
post #44 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 09:45 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Good write up RK. Sane words from a wise man.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #45 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 09:53 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Wow agreed

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/99a6ceeb
^Magazine my bike is in^
Facebook 465motorsports
Sponsors-Core Moto, Indy Ducati, 465 Motorsports, Seats By Tommy, Blingrockets, Sportbike Lights, Pro Kote Indy, True Finish, Indy Ducati.
Wrecked. Body mods; broken shoulder, #2-#12 ribs broken, 2 leg fractures, 2 broken teeth, broken wrist, road rash, 3 day coma.
post #46 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 10:02 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Nice.....I think I will make this a Sticky for awhile.
post #47 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 10:09 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

It's so easy to get carried away with Forums, I really have had some great times posting and getting to know some of the forum members here. I have also dragged some of my personnel baggage into here and have vented in all the wrong ways.

I still hang out and try to contribute to questions, but there are so many knowledgeable people here that I just end up saying to my self "Yup thats the correct answer"

My personnel downfall was treating this forum as a playground. I would post all my new toys, my best times, brag about racing and such. And when I did not get positive feedback immediately I would get depressed and sound off.

I learned alot about myself on the Internets, and now enjoy it for what it is.

A place to exchange tech info and swap words and cool stories with folks with similar interests. (not a place to brag or belittle other folks)

I still have my 04 ZX10R and plan to ride it soon(its been awhile)

Chris

Last edited by KaTooM; 01-25-2010 at 10:16 PM.
post #48 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 10:26 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaTooM View Post
It's so easy to get carried away with Forums, I really have had some great times posting and getting to know some of the forum members here. I have also dragged some of my personnel baggage into here and have vented in all the wrong ways.

I still hang out and try to contribute to questions, but there are so many knowledgeable people here that I just end up saying to my self "Yup thats the correct answer"

My personnel downfall was treating this forum as a playground. I would post all my new toys, my best times, brag about racing and such. And when I did not get positive feedback immediately I would get depressed and sound off.

I learned alot about myself on the Internets, and now enjoy it for what it is.

A place to exchange tech info and swap words and cool stories with folks with similar interests. (not a place to brag or belittle other folks)

I still have my 04 ZX10R and plan to ride it soon(its been awhile)

Chris
Hows it going Chris? I know what you mean after awhile it's like what for and why

For you newbies Chris is a loong time member in fact we meet at Laguna GP races years ago hiding under the bleachers having a smoke break. I had my ZX10R T-shirt on he said he was a member but didn't post much I didn't even reconize his username he told me back then. I wasn't even a MOD back then. Well he sure did post after that.

I have meet many members on this site and so have many others.
post #49 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 10:45 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Hows it going Chris? I know what you mean after awhile it's like what for and why

For you newbies Chris is a loong time member in fact we meet at Laguna GP races years ago hiding under the bleachers having a smoke break. I had my ZX10R T-shirt on he said he was a member but didn't post much I didn't even reconize his username he told me back then. I wasn't even a MOD back then. Well he sure did post after that.

I have meet many members on this site and so have many others.
That was a great year for MotoGP and Nicky for sure, I am so Glad I was there to see it in person. It was cool to meet you.

Carry on...my friend.

Last edited by KaTooM; 01-25-2010 at 10:50 PM.
post #50 of 105 Old 01-26-2010, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiZXR View Post
Don't take offense to this but for a person who writes up a thread about ethics, you seem to brag a lot in some of your posts. That can bring down a person's morale and can be very discouraging to others who may not be as fortunate as you are. Sadly, I don't even think you realize it. Also, some of your posts are unrealistic and I question the legitimacy of it (i.e. brainstorming your thoughts together and writing up this thread in 3mins; it takes 3mins just to type it all out, never mind thinking about it.). Kinda fishy to me. You seem like a cool, down to earth guy, please don't take this personally, it's just IMHO.

Anyhow, despite all the recent mishaps and what have you, this forum is still hands down the best forum on the net! I've been on other forums and this one is tamed compared to others. While I haven't been here long, it's nothing new to this site or any other forum for that matter. It's a never ending cycle you, me or anyone else can stop. Granted, it's cool that you pour out your thoughts and give everyone a reminder but people will forget.

This is the internet and ethics is pretty much out the window, anything goes and chit happens!

Interesting post, now for my comments - themightymezzo made a good point so I removed my comments, thank you.

Last edited by rkwaki; 01-26-2010 at 11:20 AM. Reason: I was putting the thread off topic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.