To All Members - Please Read - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by themightymezzo View Post
At first I almost didn't read it....but then got tired of working and figured it would be good. I guess I should be getting back to work though....otherwise I may be writing up some posts like you. Haha
I get tired of work too often plus I maxed out bonus last year so I going to screw the pooch for a while
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 12:22 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwaki View Post
haha after that one thread I just like calling everyone a racist, even if we are talking about bananas or strawberries

2006 Ebony ZX14
Looking for new 10

Still.....Looking for:
Carbon, Aluminum, or Magnesium wheels, rear sets, velocity stacks,
post #13 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Skype™ to Bandana
Hi RKWAKI

Great word usually comes out from a Great Man.

I am greatful to persons like you where you treat people like me which are new in these things and help us with these issues.

I never started a Thread and one of the main issues is that somtimes I see a lot of negative respons just for a simple question.

I pass hours reading old Threads since I like to learn a lot , and try to do things myself, 1. because I am not rich I cannot afford certain expenses, and 2. I feel much more paid back for something I have done myself.

Any way thanks a lot again for helping people like me really appreciate it

Best Regards Jo
post #14 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Hi RKWAKI

Great word usually comes out from a Great Man.

I am greatful to persons like you where you treat people like me which are new in these things and help us with these issues.

I never started a Thread and one of the main issues is that somtimes I see a lot of negative respons just for a simple question.

I pass hours reading old Threads since I like to learn a lot , and try to do things myself, 1. because I am not rich I cannot afford certain expenses, and 2. I feel much more paid back for something I have done myself.

Any way thanks a lot again for helping people like me really appreciate it

Best Regards Jo

Great post,
Another thing to remember is that just because you can doesn't mean you will. I can buy pretty much whatever I would like - doesn't mean I'm going to - priorities are different to everyone.
post #15 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 01:04 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Well done rkwaki.
post #16 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 01:13 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwaki View Post
I can buy pretty much whatever I would like -
How about getting me an Ohlins TTX and some forks to go with? Or if that's too much I'll just take a Brembo RCS.

"You can't trust anyone, not even your own asshole; sometimes you think you're gonna fart and you sh*t."
post #17 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by themightymezzo View Post
How about getting me an Ohlins TTX and some forks to go with? Or if that's too much I'll just take a Brembo RCS.
It's funny you left out a good portion of the post:
"Great post,
Another thing to remember is that just because you can doesn't mean you will. I can buy pretty much whatever I would like - doesn't mean I'm going to - priorities are different to everyone. - yours is low but I'll keep it in mind
post #18 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

very nice post my man. i agree 100%, i actually did go a way for a short while, no one prolly noticed but thats beside the point. i too like russ try to get a long with everyone, and offer helpful advice when i can. the bad thing about forums or texting for that matter is , there is no emotion in reading the words. therefore you may be taking the posting totally the wrong way. in cases such as this, i have tried to correct teh way i took someone elses posts, and cleared the air (so to speak) with them. another issue i think needs to be taken into account, more for newer members and the way they may take conversatoins between members is this. there are a lot of people that knwo each other on here, not just on the forum. so i think they may not understand the "ribbing" we give each other. like you said im fairly new here too, (oct 08) so i tend to choose where and what i post. but i di enjoy talking trash to some of the peeps on here, that i have established a certain type of relationship with. but i enjoy the forum, lots of good peeps here, and helpful info. so carry on, we each contribute our own ideas, and personalities that make this a great on-line motorcycle family!!!!

"There is always time to think about what you want to do,
Until it comes time to start doing what you were meant to do."

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.~unknown~

"The true test of a mans character is how he treats someone, from whom he has nothing to gain"

"It's the things that people don't know about themselves on the inside, that make them afraid"
post #19 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 01:26 PM
Pimp/Player

Posting Frequency

Awesome read it needed to be said

post #20 of 105 Old 01-25-2010, 01:33 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.